Is the game balanced yet?

ABC2K

I bought the game when it was released and learnt a few techniques although a lot seem to have been patched out. I was wondering is there still going to bemore patching to come or is the game pretty balanced now? Thanks

Well its more balanced then when it first came out. Yea it will get more balanced but you might never know when cause they patch balance issues silently.

Ah ok so there will be still more patches still to come. Any idea which things theyre intending on patching. My main chars are Cyrax, Noob and Reptile.

Ah ok so there will be still more patches still to come. Any idea which things theyre intending on patching. My main chars are Cyrax, Noob and Reptile.

lol all of your characters you use are gettin' nerfs if anything . i hear reptiles dash is getting nerfed. also i assume cyrax
will lose his reset . the only thing i heard that seems to official is freddy nerf on recovery and damage . and sub zero slide will go much lower (going under all projectiles that hit high.)

The game has always been balanced

Patches are always going to be coming out until the next game release, just a fact...

Cyrax is probably going to lose all his crazy bomb resets and I think reptile is having his dash nerfed

But they aren't going to make a patch that will change the entire way that the game is played.... If you ever stop because you want them to finish patching it so that you can learn everything as it is finished, it will be useless because the next game will be out...

Animations of my characters (Kitana and Jade) are still sort of delayed when I press the buttons and I find it not fair for me being unable to execute the move I desire to do.

Ed boon said it was NOT balanced at the pdp tournament interview. They based their first nerfs based off of who won Janders. ( kung lao)

Aw gawd all my mains will be getting nerfed then. It's difficult because you spend a long time mastering a combo then it dissapears. Im glad theyre balancing it but I hope they're going to be slowing down the rate of changing things.

lol all of your characters you use are gettin' nerfs if anything . i hear reptiles dash is getting nerfed. also i assume cyrax
will lose his reset . the only thing i heard that seems to official is freddy nerf on recovery and damage . and sub zero slide will go much lower (going under all projectiles that hit high.)

what about the bug fixes? Do projectiles still pass through him sometimes? I think I jumped through a ice clone last night, not sure though cause I hit him about the same time also

This game is only a few nerfs/buffs away from being very balanced.

Things they still need to fix:

-Kung Lao's low hat needs more recovery or less stun
-Balance cyrax (remove 70% for 1 bar but give him a better wake up to compensate)
-Fix Kabal's projectiles so they have normal start up frames
-Nerf bat Skarlet and Freddy
-Raiden.. no idea how to fix him but he needs a nerf for sure
-Buff Quan Chi, Sindel, Stryker and Sheeva
-Fix CSZ (remap ice bombs to 4 instead of 3, faster crouching pokes and armor on EN dive kick)

i'm having a hard time against sindel as she is right now ^^ and you people want to buff her >.>

eh....its not very unbalanced...but its definitely not balanced. but the balancement in this game is better than AE. the only thing I can think of that WILL be touched are raiden and kung lao. I think they will nerf raidens teleport and make it have a similar recovery to rains. and I think they will make kung lao a little bit slower or have less stun and/or more recovery on his moves

eh....its not very unbalanced...but its definitely not balanced. but the balancement in this game is better than AE. the only thing I can think of that WILL be touched are raiden and kung lao. I think they will nerf raidens teleport and make it have a similar recovery to rains. and I think they will make kung lao a little bit slower or have less stun and/or more recovery on his moves

that would destroy half of his combos, that rely on teleport to connect. But I suppose they could fix that if they make the opponent airborne a little higher/longer.

that would destroy half of his combos, that rely on teleport to connect. But I suppose they could fix that if they make the opponent airborne a little higher/longer.

I haven't seen ANY raiden use teleport in combos lol. not one. but yea...if people do use teleport in combos, then I think raidens popups would make the opponent get hit higher because I'm almost certain his teleport is gonna get nerfed

I haven't seen ANY raiden use teleport in combos lol. not one. but yea...if people do use teleport in combos, then I think raidens popups would make the opponent get hit higher because I'm almost certain his teleport is gonna get nerfed

lol really? the raiden plays I play offline with use it all the time. For instance, they do 3,3,4 Teleport into his electric grab, to catch you while your flying back, then as you fall, jab into B3,1,2 then superman. Or something of that nature.

Y'know.. I really hope they don't nerf kung lao anymore. I don't even use him, but he's gotten SO easy to fight it's ridiculous. You can punish his spin and you can EASILY punish that teleport with an uppercut and his dive kick is no big deal either. He's easy as shit now. Reptile's dash however... Could use a nerf. And then Cyrax's reset. And then I think we'll have a pretty good game.