Mortal Kombat Post Armageddon

Havok

*Silence voids the realm for many miles. A scavenger eats of a dead shira ryu member's corpse.*

There have been many powerful warriors throughout the milenia.

*hard foodsteps are heard and the volture dashes off*

But ages of Mortal Kombat have begun to tear the fabric of the realms.

*A huge figure apears*

But the critical point had been reached

*Shao Khan cries for battle as his legion runs in front of him*

It was foreseen the kombatants would grow too powerful and too numerous.

*Inferno Scorpion along with other enhanced members of the Forces of Evil that survived run into battle*

If left unchecked their intensifying kombat would bring about the apocalypse.

Inferno Scorpion jumps 7 feet into the air and raises his sword of fire to strike Ice God. Sub-Zero Summons a Glacier to block the attack. Scorpion Lites on fire and melts the barricade, clearing his path to engage Sub-Zero in kombat, as Johnny Cage shadow kicks a Cyborg Kano, Goro punches Kintaro eight times once with each arm. Jax shoots his m240 at a 4 legged Motaro to no prevail. Spirit kicks Liu Kang's Tank**. Mileena throws 100 sai at Kitana who uses her 10 foot wide fans to block. Dragon Emperror kills Dairou with a single claw. From behind Shao Kahn Mashes his hammer straight into The Dragon Emperror's head, leaving him in a staggering stun away from Kahn, who shoots a beam from his eyes and mouth fiercely into the Dagon Emperror who is involnurable to magic, flies towards Kahn, grabs him, takes him above the pyramid of Argus and immediately after being lifted up, Shao Kahn snaps Onaga's neck and both begin to fall. Shao Kahn lands on his back and Onaga's courpse hits the ground shortly afterwards*

Taven: You! I know this is somehow your doing! I demand to know what you did at once!

Shao Khan: *gets up* silly Demi, what makes you so sure I had something to do with the outcomes of this war your Father created?

Taven: I defeated Blaze, the kombatants should have either died or gotten their powers deactivated, instead every Kombatant became even more powerful.

Shao Khan:*as he wipes of the dust on him* yet I was still able to kill quite a few

Taven: * eyes and fists light on fire* Tell me at once what you did before I shove that hammer up your ***, take it out and pound you with it.

A shadowy figure arrives and words It wasn't him

*Taven titls his body behind him*

Raiden: I interfered with the process milenia ago while your father was building Blaze

Taven: Why?

Raiden: I had not foreseen Armageddon happening this way. I thought if I added my magic into the cauldren Blaze was being created the good kombatants would become more powerful. If Daegon had not turned evil, Armageddon wouldnt have happened and the forces of light would have been instoppable in battle. After knowing Daegon was corrupted I had to stop both of you in order to prevent this exact outcome. If the Forces of Darkness had won they would have recognized Earthrealm's Independece as a reward for our help, thus preventing Armageddon, but fate had something else in mind.

Taven...Why didnt you mention this in Kahn's palace?

Raiden: there was no time!... I had to-

Taven: You must pay for assuring the apocalypse. Fight!

Raiden: verry well.

to be kontinued

**tank= a super huge zombie in left 4 dead