Best Fatality Ever

Some good one's are Scorpions classic Toasty fatality, also both of Sub-Zero's MKD fatalitys. I like Reptile's acid bath and the one where he eats the enemy's body too.

The one where Quan Chi streches his oppenent's neck in Deadly Alliance.
That was just for fun, a joke. Like in the older Mortal Kombats. When you beat Mortal Kombat II and read the credits, it has humors things like " Here, More Credits " and " Oh, yeah. Some more people to thank ". The Friendships and Babalities, all just the humor side of Mortal Kombat.
Deception has some too. In Konquest, in Chaosrealm, You see Mokap. And if you punch him, he screams " OH, MY BALLS ".
funny... :lol:

In Konquest, in Chaosrealm, You see Mokap. And if you punch him, he screams " OH, MY BALLS ".
Lol, I know man, that is so damn funny. I kept on punching him over and over again and he's just yelling "OH MY BALLS". I agree with you also that Quan Chi's neck stretcher fatality is pretty funny because afterwards the person who had it performed on him would be walking around with a huge neck, than slips and falls, lol its so great.

Oh, yeah..
The Belltower Pit ( ultimate mortal kombat III ), Kung Lao Hat Slice ( mortal kombat II ), Sub-Zero Ice Spike ( mortal kombat trilogy ), Quan Chi Leg Rip ( mortal kombat IV ), and... umm.. Kitana's Rabbit Animality ( mortal kombat trilogy ) < its funny.

The creators, Ed Boon/John Tobias/who ever, like to add jokes in the Mortal Kombat games. I guess thats what the '' Neck Strech " fatality is in Deadly Alliance. Oh, oh! And in Deception, when the winner knocks the opponent into the acid pit, you hear Shang Tsung at the balcony say, " Oha.. "
That was pretty funny when I first heard it.

when the winner knocks the opponent into the acid pit, you hear Shang Tsung at the balcony say, " Oha.. "
That was pretty funny when I first heard it.
Lmao, I never knew that was Shang Tsung who was saying that? How did you ever come to realize that, it dosen't sound nothing like Shang Tsung. Its awesome how they still have that sound in MK:D even, they didn't forget about it, lol.