Best Fatality Ever

Sorry, got off topic with that.

Anyway, a few more I like are:
Stryker's Exploding Vest (MKT)
Reptile's Body Eat (MKT)
Liu Kang's Classic Arcade Drop (MKT)
Kano's Eye Lazer and Skeleton Rip (MKT)

Nothing beats Scorp's fire breath. Toasty!
I also liked Ermac's in MKD, Liu Kang's arcade machine and both of Smoke's fatalitys were good.

:D :D The absolute best!! Has to be Lui Kains dragon transformation and bite down!!! I wish they would of up dated it had the camera "swoop" with the dragons wings spread and just come in and ripe a new one!!

..p.s. I like violent fatalities..ok... i'm better now. :twisted:

JC's torso rip
Kung Lao's vertical slice
Shang Tsung's MK 2 soul steal
Sub-Zero's spine rip
And Kobra's where he rips out the heart and shoves it in their mouth!!!

RIPLIUKANG said:
Maybe you should start your own brand of......fast...food...restaurants.

Nah, hardcore wrestling's my dream.

And some other fatalities I like are....

-Sektor's human trash compactor. (SQUISH!!!)
-Raiden's zap decap. (Old school death.)
-Robo-Smoke's world destruction. (Those bombs have a kick.)
-Kano's laser eye. (Who says looks can't kill?)
-OG Kano's Mola-Ram. (Yeah! Tear his heart out!) :twisted:

Probably already said. But I would have to say Kano's Heart-Rip in MK1 is CLASSIC.

Sub-Zero's MK1 Spine-Rip was the opitome of gore at the time. And still well done.

Raiden was by far the bloodiest. It was NICE! :)

All MK1's where nice.

In other MK's I would have to say Jade's MKD Spear throufh head and do a flip was eliguantly done.

All Stage-Fatalities where nice in MKD. I like the almost rag-doll feel of MK4's fatlities. They had a crudeness that was speacial that was lost when it went DA.

MK3 Fatalities, to me, where actualy Friendships. They in NO way had the gore MK1 and 3 had. They where poorly done. The ideals where good at times, but with the amount of characters soon to come in UMK3 and MKT, detail was chucked out the windo for quantity. And without detail, they are basicaly JUST jokes. A decapitation would have no blood-buble, and would not fall over, or wiggle in decapitated flaws. The head would not roll. An MK3 Decap was just a head graphic cut and pasted off. People at home could and HAVE done better.

Sub-Zero's new finishers where GREAT in MKD. They where brutal in MKD! Giving back the brutal pride to MK. And there are some good others. But I can't think no more about some more of my favorites. :)

1 mk 2's shang tsung kintaro morph
2 mk 2's scorpions toasty
3 mk 2's reptiles head eat
4 mk 3's kabals freaky head
5 mk 2's johnny cages triple head punch

Best fatality ever!!!

My best one is Quan Chi's leg rip from MK4 and the classical Sub-Zero head rip from MK1. Mortal Kombat forever!!! :twisted: :p :roll:

Now that I think of it, Sindel's (MK3) and Fujin's (MK4) fatalities were pretty much the same. They both blew high speed winds at the opponent at ripped the skin completely off. I just realized the connection just now.

I also love the MKD Sub-Zero's 2nd fatality. It brought back the brutality Mortal Kombat originally had. Not that goofy shit MK3 had.