Lets Pay Homeage To...

these ppl sound interesting and I'm itching for a good challenge lol. I'm tired of fighting people who don't know how to use the character correctly..

yea anyone can use them...but not everyone can use the correctly. there's a difference between a scrub and a pro. like in my case, I use kitana and most ppl who use her just spam her fans all damn day. that's a scrub. me on the other hand, I rushdown and use mixups and frama traps and mainly use her fans in combos. plus I've been told by many I'm the best kitana on psn..so I guess that's pro

Just curious, so you think a scrub is someone that spams kitana's fans, what if they are zoning while also building their meter up and when the opponent gets close to counter and then start their rush down?

Just curious, so you think a scrub is someone that spams kitana's fans, what if they are zoning while also building their meter up and when the opponent gets close to counter and then start their rush down?

no...that's ok. I do that too...but I'm saying I know we've all fought a kitana that just spammed them all match. like...u can be ducking them and they r still spamming them. and they aren't even using the iAF either. like...thats all they do the whole match. no rushdown, no counters, just fans. kinda like how lui kangs and kanos spam their projectiles. get it? your way of using fans are cool. but the way I just explained is scrubbish. I didn't mean to offend u

Last edited:
no...that's ok. I do that too...but I'm saying I know we've all fought a kitana that just spammed them all match. like...u can be ducking them and they r still spamming them. and they aren't even using the iAF either. like...thats all they do the whole match. no rushdown, no counters, just fans. kinda like how lui kangs and kanos spam their projectiles. get it? your way of using fans are cool. but the way I just explained is scrubbish. I didn't mean to offend u

No offense taken, I was just trying to distinguish the two. I don't even use Kitana, only Jax. One day I hope to perfect him, but my play style is so inconsistent it's embarrassing...but in due time.

I mean, if they stay ducking, why bother stop throwing fans... it builds meter and they are just sitting there letting it happen so easily... Also, I am not about to try rushing down a JC, I fought this one guy who said he was the best JC around... I zoned THE ENTIRE match, and I won... several times... Same with another character that said he was the best Jax ever... If I tried to rush him soley on honor basis, I would have been crushed, as he was an amazing Jax... If it works to win a match, imma spam my fans all day long ;)

Mind you that I used a few iAFs to get 41% damage only-fans combo every once and a while...

NothingRhymesWithCircus -- or -- SipMilkOutMyAss has a damn good kano

I mean, if they stay ducking, why bother stop throwing fans... it builds meter and they are just sitting there letting it happen so easily... Also, I am not about to try rushing down a JC, I fought this one guy who said he was the best JC around... I zoned THE ENTIRE match, and I won... several times... Same with another character that said he was the best Jax ever... If I tried to rush him soley on honor basis, I would have been crushed, as he was an amazing Jax... If it works to win a match, imma spam my fans all day long ;)

Mind you that I used a few iAFs to get 41% damage only-fans combo every once and a while...

NothingRhymesWithCircus -- or -- SipMilkOutMyAss has a damn good kano

o your definitely cool. I would NEVER rush a cage either lol. but idk if I would zone the ENTIRE match, especially if I was losing. if my opponent is winning and I just spam fans(which I don't), they'll just duck em and stay there. so I dash in and bait them into jumping, then I iAF them and get a 40% combo. then ill zone until I can counter their approach.

Ames32 and XDCP said I have the best kitana on psn! :)

I respect that random dude on XBl who kicked my ass with Kung Lao

that other dude who kicked my ass with Johnny Cage

that other dude who beat me with a good Reptile

some guy kicked my ass with Sonya

and....
and MK4Cyrax or something who annihilated me with Cyrax

PSN: C___O___L___T
Yes he has three underscores and he's a beast. I ran into him in Player Matches and kept getting my ass whooped. I enjoyed the losses though. I added him after. :p

Theres so many great players here to pay homage to, I got mad respect for all of you, especially MKSaibot and Circus, I hope to play with them again soon.

But no honorable mentions for me? I'm getting a feeling there is a silent majority that has a lot against me! JK, but recognize, I innovate a lot for Quan Chi.

I never played against you before FatalityRay90, I'd like to see how different your Kitana is in comparison to Logan's, hes pretty good.:)

Random Edit.... Why the hell am I a tarkatan warrior!?

Theres so many great players here to pay homage to, I got mad respect for all of you, especially MKSaibot and Circus, I hope to play with them again soon.

But no honorable mentions for me? I'm getting a feeling there is a silent majority that has a lot against me! JK, but recognize, I innovate a lot for Quan Chi.

I never played against you before FatalityRay90, I'd like to see how different your Kitana is in comparison to Logan's, hes pretty good.:)

Random Edit.... Why the hell am I a tarkatan warrior!?

yea. me and major logan had epic battles. his plays real defensive with her while I'm all about offense. but sure...we can battle. psn: ray908

Haha thanks bro!
Aldo's Liu is absolutely out of this world, and AMES' Kratos and Human Sektor are awesome.
And Jade has a badass Kitana

lol, everyone keeps thinking I am the one with the badass Kitana when I am the one with the badass Sonya.

~Outword's Goddess~ is the one with the badass Kitana. People keep mistaking her for me for some reason.

lol, everyone keeps thinking I am the one with the badass Kitana when I am the one with the badass Sonya.

~Outword's Goddess~ is the one with the badass Kitana. People keep mistaking her for me for some reason.

Yes that's right, Yours is sonya.
To be fair, I fought you and Nuggets (kitana) for the first time that night and I was a little drunk lol.
Now I know.. and Knowing's half the battle

o your definitely cool. I would NEVER rush a cage either lol. but idk if I would zone the ENTIRE match, especially if I was losing. if my opponent is winning and I just spam fans(which I don't), they'll just duck em and stay there. so I dash in and bait them into jumping, then I iAF them and get a 40% combo. then ill zone until I can counter their approach.

Ames32 and XDCP said I have the best kitana on psn! :)

was the cool comment sarcasm? If not, thanks :D

The thing is though, I was never losing

And you just love to throw that in in all your posts don't you ;)

no it wasn't sarcasm..I was dead serious. I didn't mean to make it sound like that. and yea I like putting that In my posts a lot lol. if I'm told I'm the best, I gotta spread the word so people can challenge and I can prove it lol