Is it possible to alter your online stats

Flagg

The reason I ask this, was about a week ago I played some guy called "PhillysFinest". He had something like 5000 wins over 800 losses.

Saw him a day or so ago, he now has 6000 wins and 200 losses.

I've played this guy and won, thinking (his skill does not reflect his stats) and now im wondering if he can alter his stats.

Not game breaking, just kinda pathetic if this is possible.

Yea its possible all you need is a hacked usb with some codes on it. They do that on every game with leaderboards. The shortcut obviously doesn't pay off in the long run lol.

Sometimes the game messes up and shows incorrect stats.

Not saying thats what happened here, but its a possibility.

I wonder if it's possible to disconnect your ethernet to prevent a loss showing up on your record, or some other means. I faced this guy that was like 1500/11... yes, 11. I'll just say that I made it to 12 and he wasn't that good.

Yes people do that a lot, in every fighting game. Never think leaderboards mean anything, MOST if not all the top 10 players are boosters/disconnecters

The reason I ask this, was about a week ago I played some guy called "PhillysFinest". He had something like 5000 wins over 800 losses.

Saw him a day or so ago, he now has 6000 wins and 200 losses.

I've played this guy and won, thinking (his skill does not reflect his stats) and now im wondering if he can alter his stats.

Not game breaking, just kinda pathetic if this is possible.

Ugh. That's ****ing disgusting. Why is that ****ing figure so important to people? Especially if you're just going to go on and ****ing lose. Seriously.

It would be kinda sad for someone to have so little of a life that they decide to find a way to change their stats on a video game. Life's short, people. Do productive things.