people with good record often decline!!!

ENIGMA86

and i just hate it...i used to go in as Comboless_PLAYER and then as i pack my record up,,people don't play me anymore..and i'm not a very good player either..i'm just a little above average...and then i created another account and tons of people challenge me..and then as i'm starting to win more than i've lost, people don't challenge me as much anymore..and the people with very good record are declining...and then i'm creating another account to play around with the noobs..i fought the noobs without using my mains and my win/lose record are very even..and then people with very good record are challenging me..but when i'm confront with someone with very good record, i pick my main and more than half of the time i kick their arse...it makes me wonder why someone with such a good record challenge someone like me with a sh*tty record? i think it's fun to create new account and just try on other characters with the noobs until someone with a serious record challenge you...after playing some other character, i added another to my main group and that is Johnny Cage..he's fun to play :D

anyway, i think it's fun to have a losing record still beat those player with very good record..you will surprise them :)

Yes they do, and I think it's because they "snack" on nooby players to maintain a good score.

Sometimes smack talking someone with a good record that declines you, is a way of pressing the right buttons, but it's a bit childish unfortunately.

Player Match is infested with fake records, people only face other people with bad records. The only people that accept my challenge are people who are insanely bad at the game and will lose to anyone so they don't care. I accept any challenge they give me. The only time I'll decline is if I have played the person before and they played as OP characters, used glitches, or just did a-hole things to try to win like spam Sheeva's tele-stomp. Facing those people is boring.

My record is good but I don't face people with good records. Not because I'm afraid or a wuss but I don't have good luck with people with good records because they usually use a OP character, spam, turtle, etc. So I try to find people on my skill level but I never challenge noobs.

Well speaking just for myself obviously, I'll sign on but I'm talking to friends and setting up a private room. In the 2 mins before doing that, I usually get anywhere from 1-4 challenges that I decline. Player record right now is something like 490-170 and I'll fight anyone but often I'm playing with friends only.

my record is 753-260 for ranked, i'll play to get better.. the way i'll decline is if the game session is no longer available, or the opponent leaves

I decline any random person that challenges me to Koth and my record is like 1000/400 and sometimes i'm on my computer while in the chatroom and I'll decline then.

Well speaking just for myself obviously, I'll sign on but I'm talking to friends and setting up a private room. In the 2 mins before doing that, I usually get anywhere from 1-4 challenges that I decline. Player record right now is something like 490-170 and I'll fight anyone but often I'm playing with friends only.

so you just rape all your friends, awesome.

I have a good record. 1000+w and a little more than 200l and I don't decline most ppl. I try and fight ppl that have a similar record to mine. but I do decline the ppl the have more losses than wins, don't even have 100w or have over 20 dcs. I consider those ppl noobs and I don't prey on noobs...that's scrubbish and ill feel like I'm boosting if I fight them.

Play ranked, sure everyone will DC but hey, you get to play the matches. Player is filled with noob hunters. OR try going to chat rooms like TYM, TRMK, Gamefaqs etc.

lol, I was thinking the same thing.
Or he just likes to play with his friends and not randoms. Once again, online means absolutely nothing, so just play ranked. Yeah you wont get the W's all the time, but W/L ratios show nothing, so go for it

I know what you mean. I almost never decline unless the record is like 8000-100 or something lol. But yeah I accept any challenge and i have about a 650-300 record. Not great but Im always trying new chracters.

Play ranked, sure everyone will DC but hey, you get to play the matches. Player is filled with noob hunters. OR try going to chat rooms like TYM, TRMK, Gamefaqs etc.

Or he just likes to play with his friends and not randoms. Once again, online means absolutely nothing, so just play ranked. Yeah you wont get the W's all the time, but W/L ratios show nothing, so go for it

I do play ranked. I'm undefeated actually lol...45-0.

lol, I know it doesn't man...

But come on the way the guy presented his sentence came off as "I have a high win/loss ratio... but I only play my friends that I'm better than obviously because I win 3x more vs them than they beat me"

It was kind of funny.

if someone with a poor record challenges me, I'll always accept. But I steer clear of those with bad records when I'm looking for someone to play, mostly because it's just not fun and exciting. Though if someone who sucks is talking trash in the chat room, I set them straight (which never really does.)

Yes they do, and I think it's because they "snack" on nooby players to maintain a good score
Not necessarily. I have a decent record (700-400 true skill 34) but I very often quit during character select screen (which gives me a lose) because I don't want to waste time playing total noobs or rage quitters. So I have maybe 100 or 200 loses that should be wins. So that would make my real record like 900-200 but whatever. Like I said, beating on noobs is not something I enjoy doing.

Free wins aren't challenging at all and quite frankly boring because you have to sandbag the guy to make sure he doesn't rage quit.

This is why I wish MK9 had a "same skill/higher skill" filter. If you could search for players based on their true rank skills it would be awesome.

I have a good record. 1000+w and a little more than 200l and I don't decline most ppl. I try and fight ppl that have a similar record to mine. but I do decline the ppl the have more losses than wins, don't even have 100w or have over 20 dcs. I consider those ppl noobs and I don't prey on noobs...that's scrubbish and ill feel like I'm boosting if I fight them.
Hah, you know in more than 1000 games I have never rage quit a single time yet my record shows that I have more than 100 disconnections.

So it counts all the "game sessions no longer available" too.

Last edited:
I very often quit during character select screen

I have never rage quit a single time

386.jpg

I know exactly what you mean. I have a 1200w-500l and people with better records even decline me! I'm just like what the ****.