Losing the touch?

USSCrazybat

Ok. Here's the deal. I used to be pretty good online (by my standards). My Win ratio is 280/240 approx. I logged on yesterday, after spending ages on Reach and Black Ops, hoping to take some wins. However, I lost every single match. I didn't go around picking guys who have a ratio of 1245/356, just people of a similar skill level. I kept on attacking when the opponent blocked, leaving myself open for punisher combos, getting the timing wrong on my combos, etc. Any tips at getting back in the game?

P.S. I can never find the TRMK room (0TRMK). Any answers there?

Story of my life... BUt those are the days that I stay in the lab and learn new stuff about my character :)

And the 0TRMK room isn't really UP all the time... usually around midnight EST it is up, but if you don't see one, you can make one

yeah man mk is unforgiving i had a game of black ops last night 1st time since day one of mk lol . and i got straight back into it apart from my hands hurtin a bit but mk is a diff story i went ONE day without playin an couldnt do any of de stuff i thought id memorised ... id say do arcade ladder on hard or expert and your timing ect will improve then go online :)

i have the same problem onley i played too much mk9
normaly i do som 25% or 35% combos whit kenshi and now the 25% even dont work anymore for me
(btw got kenshi nerft or somting cus ormaly hes combos ar so eazy and now i always mis)
so now im playing cod waw zombies

i have the same problem onley i played too much mk9
normaly i do som 25% or 35% combos whit kenshi and now the 25% even dont work anymore for me
(btw got kenshi nerft or somting cus ormaly hes combos ar so eazy and now i always mis)
so now im playing cod waw zombies
Kenshi didn't get nerfed.
It's just you

Happened to me, I used to be pretty good at SFIV, but when that button mash friendly MvC3 came out, my skill in all fighting games went down.
I got so used to hitting buttons at a rapid pace that I dropped almost all of my combos in other fighting games.