Mortal Kombat 7: Indepth concept report.

Its a great idea blade. However, it's not really Mortal Kombat material. I think that they will take alot of ideas from you and alter a character or two. I dont think they'll take on the idea that Raiden and Goro had a son though. The fact that a God had sex with a human isn't really a MK thing. Same with Goro, we would have heard about his 500 year old son by now.

overall its a great idea, I'm sure Midway will steal a good few ideas from you bud :D

the main reason I dont like it is because MK has always had its supernatual themes that always relate to the occult in someway. Thats why I said it isn't MK material. DOnt get me wrong though, it will be good if they altered everything and made a different fighting game out of it.

MK7 Concepts

As we all know you have high hopes for MK7 to turn out like your ideas here, I think they would fare much better in a fanfic. In fact, your ideas are still good, why don't you do a computer animation / games programming course and develop games your way from there?

I like the idea behind Kobalt. he sounds cool!

Now I wish he could bein Mk for real.

5 years before anyone does anything? Make it 5 months.

the new version for reptile is very cool!! :D
one more thing, we should choose if we want to play with the fighters as a team like (noob smoke) or just by themselves (just noob saibot or just smoke)! the same thing with liu kang and kung lao, and the possibility to make another teams!! :wink:

That was interesting, and I enjoyed it. Thanks for the good read, and I think your ideas are fantastic. You definitly must continue your talent. Wonderful, and GOOD LUCK! :wink:

you're all gonna hate me for this, but i dont like it. i like the idea of raiden being bad, but apart from that im not keen. the jun story wouldnt happen, because in the ngc version it explains how goro and shao kahn didnt die. and also i dont think raiden should be big, more like a quan chi style boss with a huge protector like baphomet maybe. a lot of the characters sound cool tho, and the create a character sounds cool, and with the interest on this forum for that option, midway would be psychos to ignore it. and kobalt is a definate must, but what colour would his costume be? the new sektor sounds rad also

Goraka said:
you're all gonna hate me for this, but i dont like it. i like the idea of raiden being bad, but apart from that im not keen. the jun story wouldnt happen, because in the ngc version it explains how goro and shao kahn didnt die. and also i dont think raiden should be big, more like a quan chi style boss with a huge protector like baphomet maybe. a lot of the characters sound cool tho, and the create a character sounds cool, and with the interest on this forum for that option, midway would be psychos to ignore it. and kobalt is a definate must, but what colour would his costume be? the new sektor sounds rad also

Maybe it would be cobalt???

Either way, I'm just not into the whole Kreate a Kharacter idea myself. If it is put in, it should be limited to very few powers etc...so that if you plan on winning the game with your own 'unknown' persona, you have to be damn good.