MK Logic: MK vs SF Beach Showdown Series!!!

Re: MK Logic: MK vs SF Beach Showdown!! Pt3

MKI, MKII, Hike!.. haha very funny line

.. Jax and Scorpion are a great team together, with both sides starting to heat up pt. 4 is going to be cool

MK Logic: MK vs SF Beach Showdown!! Pt4

MKAG: Welcome back viewers to MK vs SF Beach Showdown.
SFAG: If you missed the last games here’s recap. MK won the game using teamwork and their specials such as back, back, punch. In addition, the MK females won in the Hula Hoop contest with Kitana winning with 37 Hula Hoops spinning at once.
MKAG: We’re now about to start the third Male Games: Into the Pits. Ref explain the rules.
Ref: No problem. Ok fellas this will be the last game until tomorrow. Into the Pits is a eating contest. Both teams will be allowed only three participants. If you wanna get out, just tag them in to take your place. However you cannot use the same person. Whichever team can eat 60 pies can win the contest. Choose your teams.

*MK huddle*
Jax: Ok knowing that the eating contest will probably be disgusting we have to choose wisely.
Reptile: I can manage stuff like that. I’ll go first.
Baraka: I’ll go second cause I’m pretty much a bottomless pit. Plus I haven’t eaten all day.
Kabal: I’ll go last cause I could probably down the food with my super speed.
Kano: Do you use the same method for sex too? Get in, get out as fast as you can?
Kabal: Only for your mother.
Kano: Hahaha good one.
Jax: Ok that’s the plan. Reptile start us off.
Reptile: Hell yeah.
Ref: Gentlemen send up your first participant.

MK: Reptile
SF: El Fuerte.

*A waitress places 20 pies onto the table*
Ref: Ready? BEGIN!

Reptile and El Fuerte take a bite of the pies when they both stop.

Scorpion: What’s wrong?
Reptile: My mouth feels like the Netherrealm!
Scorpion: What the hell did you guys put in there?
Ref: I made it. It is made up of ghost chili peppers, hot peppers, and cow intestines glazed in the hottest hot sauce on the west coast.
Johnny Cage: You evil bastard! Reptile can’t eat hot sauce!
El Fuerte: Well this will be easy peasy for I, El Fuerte, am immune to spicy. (Starts eating and finishes the first pie)
Kano: *Facepalm* Well this sucks we need to tag in Baraka quick.
Reptile: *Slams fork down* Like hell!! By all means we will win. *Starts eating and finishes the first pie*
SFAG: Wow this is amazing!
MKAG: Even though Reptile hates spicy foods he manages to throw down the pies like it’s water.

Both Reptile and El Fuerte are neck and neck when both of them finish at the same time.

Ref: Keep going or tag?
Reptile: Tag, Baraka!
Baraka: *Cracks knuckles* Let’s rock!
El Fuerte: Tag, E. Honda!
*They switch places*
Reptile: I… I think I just had a fatality performed on my stomach. *Falls to the floor*
Ermac: … Oh! We see what you did there.
*Twenty pies later*
E. Honda: Tag, Zangief.
Zangief: Alright! Time to raise hell!
SFAG: It’s the final stretch and Baraka hasn’t tagged in yet. What is he thinking? Zangief is a pro wrestler, he eats anything that moves.
MKAG: A scheme of some sort?
Kabal: Baraka what the hell are you doing!?
Baraka: Don’t worry all I have to do is stall.
Kabal: That doesn’t make any damn sense.
*Five pies later*
SFAG: Baraka is slowing down and Zangief passed him. He’s only down to 14 pies!
MKAG: He must be crazy or something is he think he can make a comeback. *Looks to the left* What the hell.

A four armed figure stomps into the sand right in front of the eating contest.

MKAG: Holy shit its Goro!
Baraka: Tag! GORO!
Goro: Let’s eat!!!!
MKAG: Amazing!
SFAG: How is this possible!? Goro is actually swallowing the pies whole.
MKAG: He’s down to 10 pies! 5! He’s done!
Ref: MK wins!
MK Kast: HELL YEAH!!
SFAG: That was unbelievable!! MK made a comeback and is now leading the Showdown 3 to 1!
MKAG: That was intense. Will both sides keep that intensity up tomorrow? Fine out when we comeback to you viewers with more MK vs SF!
SFAG: I’m SFAG and co host MKAG here to say goodnight and see you with more action tomorrow!

*At the hotel that is placed near the beach*
Johnny Cage: That was one hell of a day.
Scorpion: No kidding.
Rain: I’m still trying to sort out that What the f*ck moment that happened a hour ago. Professor Baraka please explain.
Baraka: Oh yeah! Well I got a call from Goro saying that the rest of the Kast where on their way. This was before the eating contest so I told him about it and he said to stall so he could finish it.
Kenshi: Yeah but how did he know he was going to win?
Baraka: He has two stomachs.
*Noise from the bathroom*
Kung Lao: Holy! That sounded like someone was giving birth.
*Reptile comes out of bathroom*
Reptile: It felt like it. I think I laid an egg too.
Sub-Zero: Do you get upset stomach when you eat spicy things?
Reptile: Yeah.
Scorpion: More like a pissed off stomach.
Reptile: Haha that made me feel better.
Kano: *Stomach growls* Damn I’m starved! Maybe I should’ve entered the eating contest.
Ermac: We’re hungry too.
Kenshi: Well we can’t feed all of you.
Ermac: Yeah haha.
Stryker: I saw a wing and pizza place when we were hoping are way over here.
Kabal: Hell yeah! Order a shitload of wings and kill the delivery guy so we don’t have to pay.
Stryker: That be a kick ass plan, but they only do sit down or pick up.
Kabal: Damn! Out smarting bastards.
Johnny Cage: Well I place the order in. How many wings?
Scorpion: *Counts people in room* That will be 200 wings.
Johnny Cage: … Rain can you split the bill with me?
Rain: Can you say payback is a b*tch five times fast.
Johnny Cage: Sore loser. *Calls and places the order in* Ok she said that it will be 45 minutes cause that’s a shitload of wings.
Rain: Cool. *Gets up* I’m going to walk around.
Nightwolf: I’m going to wash my loincloth. I got sand in it.
Kano: Ewww.
Sub-Zero: I’m going to go and check on mi lady.
Scorpion: To see if the bun is still in the oven?
Sub-Zero: … Slow and painful or Quick and easy?
Scorpion: Jokes man, just jokes. Matter of fact I’ll come with.
*They leave*
**After 30 minutes of watching television and playing a round of What If? It is time to go and get the wings**
Johnny Cage: Ok somebody has to go get them.
*Kabal runs out the room, Raiden teleports, Kano jumps out the window, Smoke teleports, Reptile plays dead, and Stryker and Shang Tsung walk out the room*
Johnny Cage: Well damn you guys acted like I said have sex with a girl with one leg. Ok just rock, paper, scissors for it you damn babies.
*They all return*
**After 10 minutes of rock, paper, scissors its down to Noob and Jax**
Noob: Rock!
Jax: Paper!
Noob: Scissors!
Noob and Jax: SHOOT!
*They both deal a rock*
Jax: Tie.
Noob: *Points upward* You wish. *Shadow clone holding paper*
Jax: That’s not fair.
Noob: See we were playing Mortal Kombat rock, paper, scissors. *Covers hand* Paperality.
Jax: That was hilarious you b*tch. Whatever I’ll get the damn wings. *Heads to door*
**Sees Sonya with hand up about to knock**
Sonya: Oh Hi Jax! Um I was just about to get you.
Kabal: OHHHHHHH!!
Jax: *Throws dirty sock at him* For what?
Sonya: Well we ordered pizza from a pizza and wing place and I got nominated to go and get them.
Jax: Wow you don’t say. These bums ordered wings and I have to go get them. *Turns his head* You would think somebody who could teleport would go and get them right?
Raiden: Who can teleport in here?
Male Kast: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Jax: Whatever! *Slams door* so you wanted me to walk with ya?
Sonya: Yeah if it isn’t a pain.
Jax: Why would it be a pain to my best friend?
Sonya: I don’t know. Just didn’t wanna bother you.
Jax: Well let’s get going.
*Arriving at the wing and pizza place*
Sonya: Ah man that was a walk.
Jax: Yeah I thought I had to carry you back there.
Sonya: Oh shut up you bully. *Hits him in the arm*
Jax: Hahaha I’m just saying.
*That silence after somebody stops talking*
Sonya: Hey Jax are we only just friends?
Jax: Yeah that’s what it’s been like all this time right?
Sonya: Yeah I know but don’t you ever... you know what to change that?
Jax: I don’t see how we could change it. I think it’s find the way it is.
Sonya: I mean what if we we’re together.
Jax: We are together. I mean we live with each other.
Sonya: No as in a rela—
Cashier: Order number 56!
SonyA: Oh that’s me. *Walks away*
Jax: … 0-0!! (In his head) Was she about to say in a relationship!? What the hell?
Cashier: Order number 57! Order number 57?!
Jax: Oh I’m sorry. *Walks up to the counter* That’s me.
Cashier: Wow you guys ordered a lot of food. Having a party?
Jax: You can say that.
Cashier: *Gives them the huge bags of food* Ok you two can go and get to that party. Must be a couple pnly party am I right? *winks*
Jax: Oh we’re not a couple right partner?
Sonya: *Biting thumb* Hm? Right nothing like that.
Jax: (In his head) What the hell was that!? She was biting her thumb which means she was blushing!
Sonya: Well we better go! *Grabs pizza boxes and goes out the store*
Jax: Right. *Does the same with the wings*
*Outside*
Sonya: Damnit it’s too far for a long walk with these heavy pizza boxes.
Jax: *Sees a human taxi* We can get into that.
Sonya: Oh thank the Lord. Let’s go buddy.

Re: MK Logic: MK vs SF Beach Showdown!! Pt4

*Back at the hotel*
Rain: So… damn… hungry!
Kenshi: *Playing cards with Ermac* Be patient young grasshopper.
Rain: Really? A Karate Kid reference? Please, get the f*ck out.
*Knock at the door*
Kung Lao: Oh man I hope it’s those strippers I ordered.
Kano: Yes!
Kung Lao: Nah I’m just kidding.
Kabal: … you b*tch! Messing with my hormones like that!
*Opens door to fine Jade*
Jade: I need to talk to you.
Kung Lao: … Sorry we don’t have any sugar try next door.
*Starts to close the door but Jade puts her pole in between the crack*
Jade: Kung Lao. Get your ass out here now!
Kung Lao: *Sighs* You think a pole scares me?
Jade: *Points at his junk* I will break that.
Kung Lao: … *Walks into hall and closes the door* The hell do you want?
Jade: *Sighs* There’s no easy way to put it like this but… I’m late.
Kung Lao: Well you should’ve have been on time.
Jade: No you dumbass I’m talking about my period!
Kung Lao: It’s not my fault your lady parts aren’t in order. You ought to check that out.
Jade: How dumb are you!? Idiot what I’m saying is that I might be pregnant.
Kung Lao: … What?
Jade: Of course it hits you like a ton of bricks doesn’t it stupid! Yesterday I was suppose to have my period yet nothing happened.
Kung Lao: Maybe you dried up.
Jade: Not possible. And I’m starting to believe that you were the one to do it.
Kung Lao: How the hell would you know?
Jade: Because when we did it two weeks ago you weren’t wearing a condom and I’m not on a pill. So using my brain I figured I might be pregnant since I didn’t have my period.
Kung Lao: Does that explain why you’re in a pissy today?
Jade: Yes.
Kung Lao: Oh I figured it was every day. Anyway what do you want me to do about it?
Jade: If I am pregnant you’ll take care of the baby.
Kung Lao: …..
Jade: Listen when we get back to the apartment after this showdown I’ll take a test and we’ll figure something out.
Kung Lao: Whatever. *Walks back into the room*
Johnny Cage: That was the longest quickie every.
Kung Lao: Shut up!

*At the door of the male kast’s room*
Sonya: Well Jax thanks for walking with me.
Jax: Anytime Sonya.
Sonya: Well see ya *whispers* handsome.
Jax: Hm?
Sonya: Nothing. *Walks the away switching her cheeks*
**Jax staring at her while she walks away**
Rain: *Puts hand on Jax’s shoulder* There are two mysteries in this world: Who hacked PSN and why haven’t you tapped that yet?
Jax: And you wonder why your DLC. Cause nobody gives two shits about your opinions.
Rain: Damn that’s, ice cold. Damnit where’s Sub-Zero he’s always on point at those puns.
*They walk inside*

Be sure to look out for Pt 5 for it’s coming for ya here on TRMK!

Wow, this is awesome. It has a good plot, great dialogue, and it is funny. Where do you come up with this? Can't wait for part 5!

I sit in my room. Think for at least 30 mintues and write what I think would be epicly funny. I'm glad you like this series and of course there's gonna be a part five :D

When did that happen? Maybe in the movie but sure as hell not in MK Logic

I think he's assuming that your "What should have happened in MK9" and this story are related in some way. Anyway, although the technical aspects of your writing leave much to be desired, your great at producing funny scenarios and resolving them in unexpected ways.

Keep up the good work.

MK Logic: MK vs SF Beach Showdown!! Pt5

SFAG: Good afternoon viewers!
MKAG: Welcome back to the showdown. The score is 3-1 with MK in the lead. Because yesterday was a sausage fest will concentrate more on the Female Games. Finally!
SFAG: The Games will continue at 1:00 pm. Its 12:07 pm. In the meantime let’s just sit down and enjoy the beach!

Before we get started on the beach events will listen in on a couple of Konvos.

Kung Lao: Ok Liu Kang I have to tell you something really important. However knowing my best friend I know you’ll flip shit when I tell you.
Liu Kang: What? Kung Lao whatever it is you have to tell me I will not flip out.
Kung Lao: Sure you will buddy.
*Whispers to Liu Kang about Jade’s supposed pregnancy*
Liu Kang: WHAT THE F*CK!?
Kung Lao: *Facepalms* Oh sure you flip out Liu.
Liu Kang: No shit! You got Jade pregnant! Of course I’m flipping out!!
Kung Lao: Gee and to think I was going to ask you to help.
Liu Kang: Lao, the best to do is pray that your seed didn’t reach her egg.
Kung Lao: Well I’m shit out of luck cause I’m sure her egg would take my seed hostage and make it its b*tch.

Freddy: A new day and hopefully a speaking role in this damn story.
YungQ94: See you have one right now.
Freddy: What?
YungQ94: Times up.
Freddy: Wait! No stop I—

Sub-Zero: Be careful today.
Frost: I will.
Scorpion: *Places hand on Frost’s belly* Yeah we don’t wanna damage the goods.
Frost: What goods?
Sub-Zero: Oh he’s just kidding babe. Cause if he doesn’t get out of here I’ll spine rip his ass. :D
Scorpion: *Gets to belly level* Don’t worry lil guy. I’m sure your father-
*Sub-Zero places a cold hand on Scorpion’s skull*
Scorpion: AHHHHHH!!! It burns in a cold way!
Sub-Zero: *Drags Scorpion away* Well babe me and Scorpion are going to play lost and found in the sand. Like I said be careful.

Jax: Guys I need help.
Kano: Sure mate wassup?
Freddy: *From a distance* Don’t f*cking ignore me!!
Jax: Yesterday Sonya was blushing at the fact of us being mistaken for a couple. I mean its crazy right?
*Kabal drops beach bag, Kano rubs forehead twice, and Johnny cage takes off his sunglasses*
Johnny Cage: What the hell?
Jax: What?
Johnny Cage: I can’t explain to you how much I despise you.
Jax: Why is that?
Johnny Cage: *Places hand on Jax’s shoulder* Let me try to explain this to you Jax. You! Jackson F*cking Briggs have a female named Sonya Blade who might like you.
Jax: That’s not for certa-
Johnny Cage: No f*ck up and let me finish. Sonya, the female who supposedly likes you, has a 38 DD cup bra, has an hourglass figure that doesn’t have an inch of fat on it, and is smarter than all of us in this group combined. And your complaining about it to us.
Jax: …..
Johnny Cage: *Puts on sunglasses and takes hand off shoulder* Jax I mean it when I say eat your heart out and die in a hole. *Walks away*
Kano: Agreed.
Kabal: *Shakes head* You let me down bro.
Jax: *Sighs* Last time I ask for help.

SFAG: Female participants it’s time to start the third game of the Females Games.
*The females appear at the obstacle course*
SFAG: Care to explain partner?
MKAG: Well thanks for offering. Ok so this is the Obstacle course. Last night beach staff set up this elaborate obstacle course. Kinda amazing for a short time notice huh?
SFAG: I have to say it is pretty amazing.
MKAG: Contestants will have a team of five to complete the course. The Obstacle Course is a game that relies on teamwork, agility, and most importantly the last person. Whichever team crosses first wins.
SFAG: However the rules don’t end there. The contestants must have a baton to past at all times, and they must hand it off, no throwing what so ever.
MKAG: Were waiting for the Ref to get these two teams started. Here are the teams for this event:

MK Team: Kitana, Jade, Skarlet, Mileena, Sonya.
SF Team: Chun-Li, Rose, Ibuki, Juri, Cammy.

There will be five events:
Frogger- Contestants must avoid oncoming cars shot from a cannon.
Monkey Bars- Contestants must swing their way to the next platform but there is a twist.
Water Rapids: Contestants must climb a wall of with water rapidly coming down on them to get on the other side.
Balls of Fury: Contestants must make their way across a beam and avoid oncoming dodge balls.
Punch Out!: Contestants will be put on a treadmill with the speed against them and must avoid the swing boking gloves to finish the course. The treadmill will randomly stop to disrupt contestants.

Ref: Ok ladies take the position on the water slide and wait for my signal to go.
Kitana: Hey good luck *Holds out hand*
Chun-Li: You too. *Squeezes hand hard*
*Kitana does the same*
*From the bleachers*
Liu Kang: This is going to be a fierce cat fight.
Kung Lao: Hey Liu Kang you know if they lose no more quickies from Kitana until tomoroow.
Liu Kang: Shut the hell up.
Ermac: *Looking at Mileena* We wonder what’s wrong with Mily.
Smoke: Ah I’m sure she’s just a lil worried that Scorpion isn’t here yet.
Sub-Zero: 0-0 Oh shit I forgot! *Gets up and runs to the beach*
Smoke: Hm? Wonder what’s his deal.
Ref: Ok ladies this is it. Ready? 3… 2… 1… GO!

Kitana and Chun-Li both shoot down the 20 ft water slide at blistering speed. At the jump Chun-Li landed safely on the first obstacle, Frogger, while Kitana floated down ahead of her using her fans. Both began to jump on the Logs and avoid wrecked cars thrown at them though a cannon. Kitana was able to reach Jade first while Chun-Li tried to close the gap and got the baton to Rose.

SFAG: MK in the lead. Can they keep it up?
MKAG: Next obstacle, Monkey Bars.

Jade proceed to jump on the bar but fell into the water below for the bars were slicked in Vaseline. Jade had to swim back to the starting position while Rose used her scarf thing to swing effortless to the other side.

Rose: Your gonna have to do better than… huh?
MKAG: Wow this is unexpected. Jade is using her boomerangs to stab the bars and make her way across the next platform.

Rose hand the baton off to Ibuki while Jade came behind her with the baton for Skarlet. The next obstacle was Water Rapids. With water rushing down the wall both females used their projectiles to stab and climb the wall. However Skarlet was frozen.
SFAG: Oh its not looking good for MK.
MKAG: Since Skarlet is made out of blood, the cold water is affecting her ability to move.
SFAG: However Ibuki can survive the temperature of the water for she trains all year long to advance in her ninja skills.

Ibuki crossed on the Platform to hand the baton to the Juri while Skarlet was still on the wall.

Skarlet: Damn this temperature. Hey wait a minute…

Taking her projectile she moved to a middle part in the obstacle and began to climb upwards until she reached the top. Once at the top she got a running start and jumped onto the platform to hand the baton to Mileena. Next obstacle course, Balls of Fury.

MKAG: That was an impressive display of skill but it doesn’t make up the lead SF has. Juri is halfway to the end.
Juri: Hahahaha! This is way too- *Ball to the face*
MKAG: Oh she took a huge one to the face!
SFAG: Come on partner. There’s kids watching this.
*From bleachers*
Scorpion: You know Sub-Zero you and your f*ckery have got to stop.
Sub-Zero: My f*ckery? Your f*ckery is way more f*cked up than my f*ckery.
Kenshi: That’s a whole lot of f*cks in one f*cking sentence.
Mileena: Scorpion!
Scorpion: Hey! Get going you don’t wanna fall behind!
Mileena: *Sees Juri climbing the ladder* Ok I’m off.

Mileena: Begins to run on the beam when the dodge balls start to be thrown. However Mileena uses her ball form to avoid all of them while Juri has to keep getting hitting the balls. Mileena crosses onto the next platform and hands the baton to Sonya who is ready to take on the final obstacle, Punch out!

Sonya: See ya shrimp. *Starts off*
Cammy: *Recieves baton* Your mine bimbo!
SFAG: This intensity is fierce!
MKAG: Cammy caught up to Sonya in no time.
SFAG: Their both next and neck on that treadmill. Both dodging the boxing glows. They are half way to the finish line. Who’s gonna be first?
Sonya: For somebody as short as you I’m surprised your legs can keep up with your body!
Cammy: And those bloody sacks of fat aren’t helping you ‘ither!

Suddenly the treadmill stops and Sonya is off balance while Cammy performs her Spiral Arrow move to knock Sonya into the air. Sonya is then hit in the stomach with one of the boxing gloves and sent flying off the course.

Cammy: Ha! I hope that abortion helped yeah you cow!
Kano: Aw Jax I’m sorry for your lost.
Jax: I’ll knock your other eye out you prick.
SFAG: Can Cammy close it out?
MKAG: … Yes she does! She crosses the finish line!
SF Females: YEAH!!!!!!
Sonya: *Climbs up ladder holding her stomach* Damnit all.
Jade: Hey don’t worry about it. You did your best.
Kitana: Don’t worry the next game is ours if we put our hearts into it.
Cammy: Motivational speeches for the losers? How touching.
Sonya: This isn’t over.
Cammy: Far from it, you twat. *Walks away*
Sonya: Her ass is mine!
MKAG: The tension is just too scary. Well folks join us later for a Males Games event after the break.
SFAG: With the score 3-2 the question is, can MK keep the lead? Join us later for a new showdown!

Sorry it took me so long to write this. I’ve been busy working out for wrestling season. That’s no excuse though for I have to write to keep my fellow TRMK members happy with MK Logic :-D. Or else I’ll get a fatality performed on me. Maybe several. Anyway look out for the next episode

Last edited:
Re: MK Logic: MK vs SF Beach Showdown!! Pt5

Ehh, I found it wasn't anywhere nearly as funny as the previous chapters. To tell the truth, it sometimes felt like it was forced, rather than seeming like natural comedy like you previous parts. Still, the series as a whole is good.

MK Logic: MK vs SF Beach Showdown!! Pt6

MKAG: Welcome back viewers to the very exciting Beach Showdown.
SFAG: Last time you we’re with us we saw Sonya drop the ball on the Obstacle Course allowing SF to close the gap on the score with 3-2. We now go down to our Ref to explain the rules of Drinking Game.
Ref: Ok fellas the title says it all. Drink till ya drop or puke. Send up your contestants.
Kano: *Walks to the table* We know who’s gonna win.
Zangief: *Walks up to table* You should quit while you have your kidneys intact.
Kano: HA! Jokes on you I only have one!
Rain: I hope he knows that’s bad.
Kabal: Nah he’s that stupid.
Ref: Gentlemen pick your poison.
Zangief: Gin.
Kano: You know damn well you want vodka.
Zangief: *Sighs* Vodka. Just trying not to be a stereotype like you mate.
Kano: Shut up and drink your breakfast, comrade. Whiskey.
Ref: *Places two trays of 200 shots of alcohol on the table* Ok fellas Go!
MKAG: Wow the two of them are going at a break neck speed.
SFAG: At a pace like this the event will be over in a mere 15 minutes.
*45 minutes later*
MKAG: Damn. You would think this would be survival mode or something. What was that thing you said about it being over in 15 minutes?
SFAG: Shut up and commentate.
MKAG: Hahahaha.
Ref: Well guys you drank all the liquor.
Kano: What?! Bring more some!
Zangief: Yeah we- we can keep stopping.
Kabal: Somebody please record this.
Ref: Ok change of plans. Whoever can make each other throw up first wins.
Zangief: Can we have no time to sober down?
Kano: I can still go! You drunk I’m think but I’m… fine!
Ref: … 15 minutes to sober up.
*They barely leave the table without falling over*
Kung Lao: Ok Kano whatever he says block it out.
Kabal: Hey how about substitute every dirty word for combo. For example, I’m gonna combo your mom. See it makes it less serious.
Kano: Ok I got ya mate, but I have to take a leak on mother nature. *Walks over to the ocean and drains the serpent*
Kenshi: Rain he’s pissing on your house. Doesn’t that make you mad?
Rain: Nah it’s cool. Oh look at that! Oh that’s right you can’t can ya b*tch!
*Contestants return to the table. Still a little tipsy*
Ref: Who wants to draw first blood?
Kano: Blue waffles first.
Zangief: ok comrade so you got first blood. Your first born child is going to watch extreme bondage and like it!
Kano: Urgh! *Covers mouth but recovers* You think Hakan showering in oil is sexy!
Zangief: Eww! You fine Baraka attractive!
Kano: Ah I think imma be sick. You like giving oral sex to women while there on the toilet!
Zangief: *Cheeks blow up but he doesn’t throw up* Ok comrade it’s time for my final blow! *Whispers in Kano’s ear*
Kano: …… :O!! *Barfs on the table*
Ref: K.O! SF wins!
Kano: *Gets on hands and knees and barfs on the sand*
SFAG: Wonder what Zangief said to make Kano empty out his guts.
MKAG: Whatever it is I’m glad I didn’t hear it.
SFAG: Likewise buddy. Well let’s head over to the Female Games.
Kabal: kano, buddy, what happened?
Kano: *Wipes mouth* He He said he was going to tie me to a pole, have a girl that I like wax his combos and feed his combo hairs to me with spinach dip!
Scorpion: Holy damn that’s nasty!
Kabal: No shit. Which part made you puke?
Kano: The spinach dip part. Oh God the spinanch dip…
Kung Lao: Not only is the score tied now but kano you might have pissed off all of Australia.
Kano: NOOOOOO!!!

Kitana: I’m kinda worried about this this next event.
Jade: Why?
Kitana: Well we’re trying to take each other bikini tops off and all of the world and the male side will see my breasts.
Jade: Hm, you have a point there. I don’t want the rest of thoses pigs to see my boobs either.
Kitana: Except Kung Lao ;).
Jade: (-_-) *Punches Kitana in the boob*
Kitana: Ow!
Jade: Sorry. Just can’t control my hands today.
Ref: Excuse me ladies but I can give you some relief. Your breasts will be censored on the television and we built a huge gate to keep the heathens out.
*On the other side of the gate*
Johnny Cage: NO!!
Rain: Damnit! Can’t see anything.
Dan: This is probably the only thing we will ever work together on.
Shang Tsung: I don’t really care for this event, but I’ll help you guys out. *Makes three portals appear*
Johnny Cage: YES!
Rain: You are the best sorcerer hands down.
Jax: Wow you guys, you guys leave me speechless. I’m not gonna shame myself so I’m out.
Ryu: Agreed.
Sub-Zero: Ditto.
Scorpion: Uh yeah.
Sub-Zero: No you can’t watch.
Scorpion: Damn it all.
*Inside the gate*
Jade: But you’re a male, Ref.
Ref; Ma’am I’ve been married for 26 years.
Kitana: Oh so your wife would murder you in your sleep if you’ve ever thought about touching another woman.
Ref: Right on point. *Blows whistle* Game time.
MKAG: I explained the rules last time so after you partner.
SFAG: Thanks. This event is Snatch and Grab, a 8 vs. 8 game. The objective is to grab the opposing team’s bikini tops. This is a single elimination game so no continues. If the top is off than your top is off.
MKAG: Also the game will be played with no violence so play nice girls.
Ref: With that said ladies, spread out.

SF Team: Chun-Li, Cammy, C.Viper, Sakura, Ibuki, Makoto, Juri, Rose.
MK Team: Kitana, Sonya, Sindel, Jade, Mileena, Frost, Skarlet, Sheeva.

Jade: You got a plan?
Kitana: Nope. We’re just trying to strip each other so not much planning there.
Ref: SF ready?
Chun-Li: Ready.
Ref: MK ready?
Kitana: You bet.
Ref: Ok, begin!

Re: MK Logic: MK vs SF Beach Showdown!! Pt6

Sheeva stomped the ground to send Kitana in the air. Kitana took out her fans and like an eagle of some sort swooped down to Chun-Li standing there. As the dust settled Chun-Li notice a drafted on her chest.

Chun-Li: What the- AHH!! *She’s naked*
SFAG: First blood for MK.
Kitana: Next time you might wanna check your speed to keep up with me.
*C. Viper walks up to Kitana and takes her top off from behind*
Kitana: How the hell!?
C. Viper: Sorry didn’t mean to interrupt.
Jade: *Running to Kitana* Damnit Kitana you pick the worst time’s to talk shit! *Jumps in the air with pole in hand*
C. Viper: What the hell there’s suppose to be no weapons! *Puts arms up to block the incoming blow*
*Jade swings the pole over her head and takes off C. Viper’s top with the pole*
C. Viper: What the hell!?
Jade: Clever little b*tch aren’t I?
C. Viper: Not clever enough.
*Jade feels a tug on her top and soon she is stripped*
Jade: What!?
Rose: *Holding top in hand* Whoops.

With the speed of a wild Kabal, Skarlet ran past Rose with top in hand.

Rose: Ah!
Ibuki: *After taking off Frost’s top* So it’s ninja to ninja
Skarlet: Please, I’m on a different level that you don’t even know about.

Ibuki does her neck snapping move except she reaches for Skarlet’s top once she’s on Skarlet’s back. However Skarlet turned into a pile of blood and was now on top of Ibuki’s back while in suspended in the air. She takes off Ibuki’s top and jumps off her back and starts running to her next target.

Makoto: Your mine!

Skarlet still running at Makoto with an intense speed stabbed herself and threw a blood ball at Makoto. Makoto was smart enough to jump over the projectile. Skarlet saw her opportunity and jumped in the air to retrieve Makoto’s top. Little did Skarlet know, Makoto had waited on her to jump to perform an axe kick to take off Skarlet’s top with her foot.

Skarlet: Damn!
Makoto: *Still in the air* you just got out played!

Sindel floated in the air patiently until Makoto was in her reach and took off Makoto’s top.
Rain: Huh? Why is a lil boy participating?
Blanka: That’s a girl.
Rain: Quit your f*cking lying!!
*Moving on*

Sindel still floating in the air turned around only to have Sakura do her Shouken move to grab Sindel’s top, thus eliminating Sindel.

Juri: Hey Cammy, I think it’s time we wrap this up.
Cammy: Right, its three on three so let’s go.

There was a pause as the teams looked at each other from across the field. Suddenly, they rushed at each other. As they approached each other, Sakura jumped into the air planning to take Sonya’s top off but was caught in the air by Sheeva. As they descended back onto the ground, Sheeva had Sakura’s top off and set her down on the ground.

*Cammy and Sonya gripping hands and putting each other’s chest too each other*
Sonya: Remember me short stuff?
Cammy: Of course I do cow! You ought to give up. I mean I’m sure you can strip yourself since that’s your day job.
Sonya: Yeah and you’re a circus attraction!
*They push each other away from each other*
**Sonya trips on a rock and stumbles**
Cammy: Ha! Your clumsiness is about to get you stripped!

Cammy rushes at Sonya with her hand extended. She grabbed her top only it wasn’t Sonya’s. It was Mileena’s top for she dove in front of Cammy’s reach. With all the confusion, Sonya had recovered and jumped over Mileena and grabbed Cammy’s top.

Sonya: Mileena why did you do that?
Mileena: Because I thought you might wanna get your revenge from last time.
Sonya; Aw thanks.
SFAG: It’s Juri vs Sonya and Sheeva.
MKAG: Will it be a certain win or an unexpected comeback?
*Juri in the middle of Sonya and Sheeva*
Juri: Oh man you guys so over powered me.
Sonya: The next thing you should do is give up.
Juri: Your right I don’t have a prayer. Oh wait what’s this? * Juri activates Feng Shui Engine.
Sonya: Oh shit.
Sheeva: No fair! B*tch be using cheat codes.

With the quickness of a cheetah on speed, Juri went for the obvious target Sheeva. With one swift move she stripped Sheeva of her top.

SFAG: Oh… my God.
MKAG: I did not wanna see that today.
Rain: My eyes! They burn!
Kung Lao: …..
Johnny Cage: Thank God I have sunglasses.
Kenshi: Thank God I’m blind.
Kano: Lucky bastard.
Kratos: I f*cked a snake haired lady so I’m not to shocked.
Juri: Your next Blondie!

Juri used the same speed she used on Sheeva and rushed at Sonya. Juri kept swiping at Sonya but kept grabbing nothing but air.

Juri: How the hell are you dodging everything!?
Sonya: Your pattern is easy. Low, then high. Rinse and repeat. Face it your just too predictable.
Juri: Why you!

Juri: With the last remaining bit of her Feng Shui Engine lunged at Sonya. At the same time Sonya lunged at Juri at the same time. They both had one objective on mind. And then…

MKAG: Holy shit it’s a tie!
SFAG: Whoa partner this is a family show.
MKAG: Who let’s their kid watch woman getting half naked?
SFAG: I’d let my son do that.
MKAG: Me too. Whatever, we got a slow motion look at it and it is indeed a tie.
SFAG: So they both took off each other’s top at the same time?
MKAG: You got it. Well viewers the score is still 3-3. Who will score the next point?
SFAG: Be sure to check in with us when we continue with Dodgeball here on MK vs SF Beach Showdown.

I know that was a long read but I have a reason for it. I’m working on another story with Havok and it needs my concentration right now. So think of this as dinner and the next story that me and Havok are about to write as dessert. Cause I like to spoil you guys like that :-D.

MK Logic: MK vs SF Beach Showdown!! Pt7

SFAG: Welcome back to another exciting Beach Showdown!
MKAG: Exciting!? We haven’t done shit for two hours!
SFAG: Whoa buddy calm yourself.
MKAG: Sorry. I’m just so hungry.
SFAG: Well we could get some food right now if you like.
MKAG: Yeah ok. I feel like having some warm pizza.
SFAG: Ditto partner. While we place our order we’ll let our Ref explain the rules for Dodgeball. This event will be held in a nearby gym instead of outside. Both MK and SF will use their entire cast including boss characters. Except for SF cause they can’t fine Akuma.
Ref: Ok fellas listen up. Dodgeball is a very simple game to play. If you don’t know how to ball then restart life. If you catch the ball then you can bring a teammate back in. Last man standing wins. We’ll give you guys 10 minutes before we start.
*The two sides separate*
Scorpion: Ok anybody wanna add something besides throwing and dodging?
Smoke: It’s simple, we kill the batman.
Noob: Smoke, are you high?
Smoke: Beyond the sky limit. Hahaha…
Kung Lao: Here’s an idea, those who can teleport can catch the balls so other people can’t get hit with them.
Scorpion: Yeah that’s great. Anything else?
Sub-Zero: Use your powers in anyway cause I can guarantee they’ll do the same.
Kenshi: Yeah but you guys are forgetting our secret weapon.
Scorpion: Oh yeah. We’ll use him as an ace card.
*The rest of them agree*
Kano: Can we use weapons?
Ref: Not permitted.
Vega: *Takes off claw* Damn!
Reptile: Invisibility?
Ref: No.
Ryu: Hadokens?
Ref: No!
Cody: Rocks?
Ref: No! No other projectile’s either! *Blows whistle* Gentlemen, it’s game time.
MKAG: Mm. This pizza is oh so amazing.
SFAG: Agreed. Oh look there starting.
MKAG: Oh really now. *Takes a bite* Well let’s get into the action.

Both sides on the wall, 7 balls on the half court line, the tension is unbearable. A few seconds later, the Ref blows the whistle and Dhalsim teleports to grab all 7 balls with his outstretched arms before the MK Kast can run down there and attempt to grab one.

Rain: What the hell!?
Ken: Get ready! *Throws a literal fireball at Rain*
Rain: F*ck that!
*He does his teleport to avoid the ball*
**It hits Liu Kang in the face. Liu Kang is on the floor now but the ball is still in the air**
Liu Kang: Ah! Heads up!
*Scorpion teleports in the air and grabs the ball*
Ken: What!? Ref that’s got to be cheating!
Ref: You threw a fireball so anything can happen. Out!
Seth: Hand me all the balls!
Smoke: Hahahahaha! I bet he takes balls, like a boss!
MK KAST: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Seth: >:[! *Seth takes all 6 balls on the SF side and puts it in his Ying/Yang stomach and shoots the balls at a fierce speed*
Reptile: Ah my tongue!
Kenshi: My liver!
Smoke: *Gets hit in the face* **Still standing** Did someone throw something?
Scorpion: *Dodges ball* Whoa that was close!
Noob: *Creates a portal and catches ball*
Seth: Ah!?
Ref: Out!
Seth: Damn it all!
Johnny Cage: *Takes two balls* Here it comes! *Throws the balls and it hits Rufus and Balrog in the nuts* Damn I’m good!
Cody: *Scoops up ball* Two can play that game!
*Throws ball at Johnny Cage* **Johnny Cage jumps over it and it hits Kano in the balls** ***While in the air Johnny Cage gets hit in the stomach by Guy’s ball***
Kano: Ah damnit! As if get hit in the nuts by Cage wasn’t enough!
Liu Kang: *Rubs ball against ground to produce a fireball* Waatah!
*Ball hits Adon on the leg*
Adon: Ah damn I’m on fire!
*Rain does his water bubble move*
Rain: There ya go, instant firefighter at your service.
Ref: *Blows whistle* Out!
Rain: The hell are you talking about Ref!? All I did was-- *Gets hit in the face with a ball thrown by Sagat*
Sagat: Quit your b*tching and sit the f*ck down.
Goro: *Takes four balls* Ah!! *Throws all the balls at once*
Yun: Genei Jin! *Yun catches all four balls*
Goro: The f*ck!?
Kintaro: I got ya buddy! *Takes three balls and throws them*
Yang: Seiei Enbu! *Catches all three balls*
Kinraro: Damn these guys are more overpowered than Kung Lao.
Kung Lao: Oh f*ck you to Thunder Cat!
Ref: MK You must remove seven players. SF you choose
*Removed players Kabal, Baraka, Scorpion, Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Sub-Zero, and Noob*
*Guile tries to take a ball but a purple energy launches it in the air and into Jax’s hand*
Jax: Gotcha!
*Hits Guile in the leg*
*Somehow, Hakan slid on the ground and caught the ball*
Jax: Shit!

After that, the game went downhill from there. MK Kast kept getting hit by SF balls (get your mind out the gutter). As the dust settled, there only remained one, Ermac.

M. Bison: Hahaha! Defeat is inevitable! There are 20 of us, there is no hope!
Ermac: *Cracks knuckles*
*M. Bison throws a ball only for it to be caught by Ermac’s green telekinesis*
M. Bison: Oh shi-
*Ermac throws the ball at M. Bison’s face knocking him out*
Scorpion: Hell Yeah! Taste our secret weapon b*tches!

Taking all seven balls, Ermac used the balls and his green telekinesis to deliver a fury upon the SF side. Over time, everybody was eliminated, except for Dhalsim.

SFAG: Folks this is beyond tense!
MKAG: No doubt. There is only one slice left.
SFAG: *Sighs* MKAG could you please be professional.
MKAG: Hahaha just joking with ya.
Ermac: *Takes 6 balls from his side* We are many, *points at Dhalsim* you are but one!

Ermac sent one ball flying at Dhalsim but he dodge. Another one thrown, dodged. Ermac was down with 4 balls left.

Ermac: How can you dodge our throws?
Dhalsim: Yoga. *Dhalsim picks up a ball* This ends here.
Ermac: We were going to say the same thing.

All at once, Ermac threw all his balls at Dhalsim. Dhalsim dodge, of course, and threw his ball at Ermac. Ermac had anticipated this and held up his hand to catch the ball with his telekinesis. However the ball had vanished. A second later the ball teleported in front of Ermac’s face and hit Ermac.

Ref: *Blows whistle* SF Wins!
Ermac: Huh? *Falls backwards*
MKAG: Well damn! Dhalsim teleported his ball so Ermac couldn’t catch his ball. Amazing!
SFAG: No kidding partner. Well I’m sure our viewers at home would love to see more but it’s getting kinda late. Thus we will continue the events tomorrow.
MKAG: With the score 3-4 SF suddenly leads the games. Tomorrow is a do-or-die situation for MK. If they lose its game over.
SFAG: The final games are approaching. Who will come out on top?
MKAG: Fine out tomorrow. Good night and thanks for watching.
*On the walk to the hotel*
Sub-Zero: Damn that was a hell of a game.
Scorpion: No kidding. Hey Kenshi is Ermac ok back there?
Kenshi: Yeah he’s fine. I’m holding him with my telekinesis so he’s not heavy at all.
Skarlet: What happened to Ermac!?
Rain: Calm down little lady. He’s fine just got hit in the face.
Skarlet: You make it sound like its normal!
Noob: Well we are MK so it’s pretty normal to get hit in the face.
Smoke: Not with balls though.
Noob: Shut up perv.
Rain: Why are you so concerned anyway? *Evil Smirk*
Skarlet: *Is that a hint of blush I see?* C-Cause I can be! Besides we’re friends so I can worry all I want.

Liu Kang: Was it bad today?
Kitana: Not really. We tied but *Stops walking and puts head down* if I was paying attention…
Liu Kang: Hey *Holds up Kitana’s chin* don’t dwell on the past. *Smiles* You know you can beat them tomorrow. Besides, we’ll be cheering you on.
Kitana: *Smiles* Thanks Liu. You always make me fill better.
Liu Kang: Same here.
*They kiss*
**Kung Lao walks by**
Liu Kang: What no, “Get a room you two!”
Kung Lao: Nah see I’ve learn from experienced that you can f*ck anywhere.
Kitana: ….
Liu Kang: I asked for that one.

Well I wrote you guys MK Logic and you guys have MK Logic. Bit of a short read but I'm in a hurry. I hope you liked it. Look out for more here on TRMK.