What is up with Noob Saibot's hoodie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ND4

Honestly, I never quite understood why he felt the need to have that. Yeah, a EVIL wraith woke up and decided he was going to look 'gangsta' in MK4, so he threw on a hoodie. I would have personally preferred that unmasked costume which was a pretty decent idea. So what were your guy's opinions on this costume?

I dont mind the Hoodie, it makes him stand apart from the other 'ninja' characters. I also think the hoodie is part of the Brotherhood attire as you can see many of them wearing it in the konquest modes of deception and armageddon.

Wow never heard of any unmasked costume for him before, got any pics?

P.S: your inbox is full

unmasked-noob.jpg

Its a pretty neat design if you ask me. I just wish he didn't have that dopey grin on his face..Also, alrighty give me a couple of minutes to delete some junk.

I think he means the (unmasked) Attire from Deception that was planned as an alternative costume, the costume was given to a new character, Havik.

edit: No way, he should keep his mask.

sr=1
Nah, I'm talking about this costume. Also, I don't wanna get off topic but that costume didn't fit Noob AT ALL.

I always thought it was more for the purpose of fitting his "grim reaper" vibe in MK4, along with that sickle he had for a weapon.

unmasked-noob.jpg

Its a pretty neat design if you ask me. I just wish he didn't have that dopey grin on his face..Also, alrighty give me a couple of minutes to delete some junk.

I have always dug Noob's costumes. He is, essentially, a blacked out Sub-Zero. The alternate costume without the mask, though, looks so damn silly. He looks like he would be some goofy NPC in an MK adventure game lol

unmasked-noob.jpg

This one is badass.
I'm playing as Noob right now. I don't really know how to get his 2nd or 3rd costume.

This one is badass.
I'm playing as Noob right now. I don't really know how to get his 2nd or 3rd costume.

If you're talking about MK4, press start & any other button to flip Reiko's icon around. I believe it's once for the metal look, another for his other alt.

Status
Not open for further replies.