My 12" Johnny Cage figure!

Asodimazze

I want to show you some pics of my JC 12" figure, made by the amazing Twik25 :) !

JC5.jpg

JC9.jpg

JC3.jpg

agreed the face looks a little off but it still looks amazing regardless

I know how it is to render Johnny Cage's face. It is pretty difficult considering he had so many different faces in MK and his face just looks funny in all the games even in the new game but no matter what he still has great personality and is a very cool character.

That was really good. Does it have any articulation though?!

Yes, the figure is posable :)

And I'm still jealous of you Asodimazze LOL! I'm still wondering how he would have made Stryker instead of Johnny.

Stryker would look badass too...that's for sure!
Every work made by Twik is extremely good

Awesome figure. Correct me if I'm wrong, but was it modeled over an Aldo Raine figure?

No, it wasn't modeled over an Aldo Raine figure.
If Twik takes a look at this thread he can give you more details about the creation of the figure.

Last edited:
Asodimazze knows how much i love my kratos figures but i have been looking for someone to makes a battle damaged mk kratos i have like a billion kratos figures i have 2 12" talking kratos' i would send him one if would make it for me.

this the figure
kratosbig.jpg

Asodimazze knows how much i love my kratos figures but i have been looking for someone to makes a battle damaged mk kratos i have like a billion kratos figures i have 2 12" talking kratos' i would send him one if would make it for me.

this the figure
kratosbig.jpg

That's very cool!

Thanks for posting this Aso... sorry it took me so long to respond, as I was on vacation in Mexico. I am so glad you like him!

Mad Max Andrade - It is a HT Nam muscle body, with a completely custom sculpted head.