Your favorite TRMK members and why?

Jade, because she's hot, metal, and likes mortal kombat.
It's weird, all the cool chicks are on nerdy-ass-forums.
Why can't they be real? Why can't I know any cool metal chicks?

Technically you do, just not irl. It's a cruel twist of fate. :(

Here we go:

Aldo: Just plain hilarious and has one of the strongest loves for MK I've seen. Even though he isn't always the most informed, he's always the kindest.

Jinko: I ****ing loved Jinko, then he became a mod and his hilarity died down :(. At least from my point of view.

DCP: Who doesn't have DCP on their list? BEAT OFF DAILY SON!

Immortal Reaver: My rival and (Unbeknownst to him) my lover. His Cyrax is godlike.

Jade: One of the only members to have proven me wrong, on multiple occasions. And she can be funny when she tries.

Flying Jinko: I tripped balls when I first saw Flyboy, I thought I was the only Shujinko fan on the planet. Not to mention his stories are to ****ing die for.

Tenkai Hyabusa: Tenkai was the one who started me on the Rebuilding stories. Always kind and we share a love for Onimusha.

DCR: He's like the village elder. Which I love.

Etryus: Love his logic. Very smart and very talented. Made me an awesome Sektor signature.

Sky Valley: He can be an ass, but who doesn't love ass? Its always fun to see him rip someone a new one, so long as you aren't on the receiving end ;)

MyKneeGrows (AKA RockHardMilkGun): I don't know what to say about this *******. He is made of legends. His freaky ass pictures never cease to amaze/disgust me. Always insightful, always hilarious, but never posting :(

MKRay41, Webster, Chood: I still am convinced they are the same person. Their brand of comedy is all alike, and I love(d) them all at the same time :laugh:

The Marshall: What can I say? No man can resist a blowjob from The Marshall.

Alisa: Her obsession with DCP always puts a smile on my face and a warm spot in me trousers.

Vulcan Hades: Not the nicest, but the most competitive and misunderstood. All he wants to do is help, but some people just can't comprehend it.

Love Cowboy: If DCR is the village elder, Cowboy is the village idiot. Always babbling about a time that never existed ;)

Sal8a: Got me into Equestria. What more could you ask for?

Marco: My Brony-fair from anotha mare.

Goddess: How else will I get my SC news were it not for the Pink Kitana herself?
Thats all.

K maybe not.

TaBB: Mother****in hilarious. If one word could describe the TaBB, it would be Spider-Man. Like the MilkGun before him, he spams my visitor page with only the best pictures.

Anypony I didn't mention, just realize that I hate you and you mean nothing to me.
Jk, I love you all.

EXCEPT Spader, **** Spader.

Last edited:
HERE WE GOOOOOO

b,b,b,lp: I don't think there's a single post of his that I haven't smiled at period. I'm convinced he's a cyborg developed by the government to automatically post the best comebacks and humor-filled responses in the history of ever. Also, find someone that matches his passion for My Little Pony. You can't. He makes me laugh so hard, I wake up naked.

Pat: Without catching a random sidebar on Facebook under TRMK, I never would've joined this fantastic forum and shared my love of the best fighting game of all time with badass people =) Pat's a bawsz.

DCP: I honestly wouldn't have touched Johnny at ALL in this game had DCP not shown me how to go 110% rage mode with him. I love how he gets so much hate on his youtube videos from the people he utterly SHAT on in his fights =) a true patriot sir, keep up the good fight.

Alisa: Jesus christ, this girl is nice lol gives ALOT of good feedback too! Also: You're too goddamn pretty. Stop it.

Jade: How is it that a mod can be so full of Charlie Sheen Win? Like, ALL the time?

Flying Jinko: Fanfiction was created on the day he was born. End of story.

Fox17: I think the main reason why I like Fox a bunch is because he's a pretty cool dude and says whats on his mind, but if you so much as HINT at disliking Sub-Zero or Rain, Hell Hath No Fury Like An Argentinian Scorn.

Havok: His ability to make GIF's at anytime is mind-blowing.

And to the rest of you members: I love you with the burning intensity of a thousand deserts suns. Seeing that most of you are guys, that sounded kinda gay...... *creeper smile*

Also, I think one of the BEST members is Solid0015. Hawt piece of ass, that man is.

Lol thanks to everyone.

Bbblp: Definatley my favorite member. I can always bull shit with him and it's crazy how we are on the same page with everything.
Can't believe you Like Fallout as much as I do, AND you like Ratchet & Clank? Genuis.

TittieMcnuggets: Cool as hell. Her kitana is awesome and she is just badass in general and she knows it.

Patrick McCarron: He is our father. You have to love your dad.

JSOOGZ: He is 100% Bro tier. Respect the SOOG.

Supes01: Haha thanks bro, we had a Good match for sure! Supes is definatley the shit.

DCP: You are definatley the most famous member here. Everyone knows you and your Johnny Cage is insane. DCP=King TRMK badass tier.

DCR: Lol badass guy and he gave me my first rep for my "Would you support a free Hanzo Hashashi skin for Scorpion?" thread. Lol it made my day.

Wraith: Lol your stoner stories make me nostalgia. Cool as hell dude.

Bruce Norris Forever: F*cking awesome. One of the first people I talked to on here.

Fox17: His love of Rain and Subzero is unparralled. Fox is the shit.

Sky Valley: The very first person I talked to, awesome member.

Love Cowboy: He's like my uncle on here. He thinks he's got me in check, but then I can turn around and wise off a little to him :laugh:

Jinko: Awesome as ****. He earned the "badass" when he said he was into Bloc Party (of which I am a huge fan)

Jade: What can I say? Just cool as hell.

Flying Jinko & Alisa: The nicest members on here. Seems like they are always in a good mood.

The Marshall: *takes mic* *pulls up chair* Take it away, Marsh.

Tyler Welby: Good kid who is smart as a whip. His intellect is astounding.

Aldo: Cool as ****, best Liu Kang ever, and best dancer of all time.

And last but no least

Edinian Royalty/Shirayuki Mizore (I can spell your name right!):
I have no idea why you changed your name :laugh: but whatever works for you bro lol.
Not much I can say except your totally badass. And your pics are always hilarious.
And it was funny as hell when everyone was asking where you were and posting pics of mummies. Lol everyone said you died :laugh:

Last edited:
Ms.Mcnuggets-She's like a aunt to me, wait she is!

Flying Jinko-He is a awesome artist and very kind!

Alisa-An incredible,Kind,epic lady!

Jade-It's moma Jade! Nuff said!

DCP-All sorts of good!

TaBB3rnackle92- My Trolling buddy and he's just wonderful, he has a picture for everything!

Bruce Noris Forever-An super duper fantastic person!

Armageddon-Even tho he's my rival, it's nice to have another 11 year old on here!

AMES-A friendly guy that always beats me at MK!

Squirrelpion-The only person that has heard my voice on here! Anyways Epicness in it's prime form!

Aldo-A very stupendous person on TRMK! He's also a groovy dancer!

Jinko- One of the best mods on TRMK! And person in general!

All I got right now! I will edit later!

Last edited:
Bruce Norris Forever: F*cking awesome. One of the first people I talked to on here.
brofistcover.jpg

I love everyone in this forum (never stayed that long in a forum before) but some people a bit more than others:

* <-<-<-LP: The most hilarious member of all forums combined. Very funny & witty. He is Mr Sektor for me. I remember him every time I challenge a Sektor online.

* Jade: always ready to aid people in despair. (plus she loves Raiden)

* Aldo: my little brother in TRMK.

* K1LL: I love his work. Always gave me good advices.

* Umon Daisuke: A great loss to this forum. This guy have all my respect.

* Tenkai & F.Jinko: 2 awesome guys. I can't sense the slightest wickedness in them. 2 very kind people.

Last edited:
Mine:
Jade-Very helpful and nice
Flying Jinko-also very funny and helpful
B,B,B,L Punch-JUST AWSOME
Tyler Welby:11 year old Riverly!
NS922: We became friends over buissness :)
PimpPaperClip: He's just so frikin nice :)