Most Boring Characters To Fight

ErmacMK9

Lui Kang: man I hate fighting people who use Lui Kang, its ALWAYS the same thing, run up, do that same kick punch combo, rinse and repeat. Honestly I think I've ran into 1 Lui Kang player who didn't abuse this technique.

Kano: Upball, Knives, enough said.

Raiden: Rules to using Rainden 1. Teleport. 2. Either grab or do the same combo 3. Superman

Usually its characters who players use the same technique for. We all know Kung Lao is overpowered but at least ppl have some variety when using him imo.

Raiden.

I REFUSE to play against Raidens. Generally, they pick him, I usually beat him and then I DO NOT accept a re-match.

Sindel is also on her way: spammers finally found Sindel and oh my hasn't it been a spam fest online lately.

Scorpion, lmao. I don't even consider it a match anymore when I fight a Scorpion. It's basically combo practice.

Most boring to fight? Sub-Zero with no doubt. Noob Saibot is a close one.
I think everybody knows the reasons so I'll skip that part.

Kano and Sonya, the fact that I have to see their boring, dumb and lacking imagination specials bores the hell out of me.

Kano and Sonya, the fact that I have to see their boring, dumb and lacking imagination specials bores the hell out of me.
Going off topic, am I the only one who thinks that Sonya and Kano don't really belong in MK? Practically all of the characters in Mortal Kombat are all imaginative, and have unique powers and such. But all Kano can do is turn himself into a ball, and Sonya's most imaginative move is a physically impossible arc drop kick move. Those two might as well be Street Fighter characters. Seriously, they would fit right at home in a Street Fighter game. Just get rid of their fatalities and X-Ray's and replace them with Ultra's and Super's and you're good to go.

Going off topic, am I the only one who thinks that Sonya and Kano don't really belong in MK? Practically all of the characters in Mortal Kombat are all imaginative, and have unique powers and such. But all Kano can do is turn himself into a ball, and Sonya's most imaginative move is a physically impossible arc drop kick move. Those two might as well be Street Fighter characters. Seriously, they would fit right at home in a Street Fighter game. Just get rid of their fatalities and X-Ray's and replace them with Ultra's and Super's and you're good to go.

Lol, not really. Sonya is hands down the coolest chick in MK. What can the others do? Kitana can.....throw fans. Jade throws boomerangs and has Johnny's kick. Mileena is just a clone of Kitana who has ****ed up teeth and throws sais. Sonya is an earthrealm chick who can keep up with them, and kick their ass. And if you wanna add Skarlet into the mix, her whole "blood" concept is pretty dumb imho. She's basically the blood of warriors manifested into one chick? Oh so you mean like, Ermac? MK needs it's breath of fresh air from all the sorcerers, gods, specters, ninjas, and mutants. I think it's pretty sick people like Johnny, Sonya, Jax, etc. can keep up with these characters who people like you and me would have no chance against.

sub zero:zzz:
liu kang ive seen 1 person actually improvise wit him instead of repeatin dial a combos
i also dont rly like cage just tryin de same frame trap over an over if it wasnt for his nut punch id hate him (god i love dat move)
ermac he does have more dan 1 combo u know!!

Ermac, it is the same kombo over and over. The same Telekinesis Slam and Telekinesis Force Push or the same 20%kombo.

Turkey Kang. Go gobble in your own time.

THE worst however would be Sub Zero x2. It's a match that always times out. :S

Ermac, Raiden and Sub Zero. Actually beginning to find ALL THE NINJAS, with the exception of Noob strangely enough, boring to fight.

I could swear that only one person uses those characters because EVERYONE plays exactly the same way with them. What a snoozefest.

Always enjoy playing against KL's, Cages or the lesser used characters.

Raiden is boring as hell. They either teleport all day day to avoid pressure/zoning or spam random supermans. Bad Raidens are super easy to defeat but it doesn't change the fact that it's a boring fight.

Mileena is pretty dumb and boring too. You have to pretty much always block and try to bait her unsafe moves. And you can't jump punch her because of her annoying D4. So you jump kick all day. She catches 1 projectile or 1 jump and you lose 30% of health.

Stryker mirrors have got to be the dumbest lol. You can't use your gun or your grenades on yourself so Roll Toss is the only move that's actually safe to use. So what happens is pretty much roll spam all day and once you block one you start playing a weird footsies game. Sounds like fun but it's not.

And honestly I don't find Noob, Ermac and Sub-Zero boring to fight. They're just always a tough challenge and require more patience than the other characters. But I often find these matches fun.

Last edited:
Lui Kang: man I hate fighting people who use Lui Kang, its ALWAYS the same thing, run up, do that same kick punch combo, rinse and repeat. Honestly I think I've ran into 1 Lui Kang player who didn't abuse this technique.

Kano: Upball, Knives, enough said.

Raiden: Rules to using Rainden 1. Teleport. 2. Either grab or do the same combo 3. Superman

Usually its characters who players use the same technique for. We all know Kung Lao is overpowered but at least ppl have some variety when using him imo.

that ^^^^ and sub-zero players who don't play aggresively and just spam ice-clone after every combo.

Raiden everyone knows y

Inexperienced Kitana players who square boost and fan toss the whole match

Turtling Nightwolf's

Net after net Cyrax

Kano and his balls lol ( no homo )

Lol, not really. Sonya is hands down the coolest chick in MK. What can the others do? Kitana can.....throw fans. Jade throws boomerangs and has Johnny's kick. Mileena is just a clone of Kitana who has ****ed up teeth and throws sais. Sonya is an earthrealm chick who can keep up with them, and kick their ass. And if you wanna add Skarlet into the mix, her whole "blood" concept is pretty dumb imho. She's basically the blood of warriors manifested into one chick? Oh so you mean like, Ermac? MK needs it's breath of fresh air from all the sorcerers, gods, specters, ninjas, and mutants. I think it's pretty sick people like Johnny, Sonya, Jax, etc. can keep up with these characters who people like you and me would have no chance against.

Imo sonya and Kano Storyline is Lame.. wow Cops and robbers, But the other Characters Storyline are deep and Kitana Story played a Huge role Alter the MK Timeline. Plus so if Mileena is a Clone Atleast her story is more depth than Sonya's...

SN:and all sonya does is Dive kick, wow thats special

On topic:
Kano is Boring to fight. get to close UpBall... Far away Prepare to catch a thousand knives :D

Plus so if Mileena is a Clone At least her story is more depth than Sonya's...

I wouldn't say MK9 Mileena though lol the Mileena in the original storyline has a more in depth story though. MK9 Mileena was just like WEEEEEEEEEEE SISTER!! *Pow!* Ass kicked. Hi Kitana's friend! I'm Milee-- *Pow!* Ass kicked. Oh hi Mr. Cop man! *Pow* Ass kicked. Lol poor Mileena. She is one of my mains but her epic story is gone.