Debate Section

Would you like a debate section?

• Total voters
A debate section is bad as long as so called moderators have the power to delete posts they don't approve of (as 19 year old Jinko from Australia has done with my posts daring to go against creationism).
It's funny because I'm not a creationist.

Creationists don't deserve serious arguments.
What do you think happens if creationists try to publish their drivel in even a half-decent scientific journal?
Do you think the editors would even waste the reviewers time by having the creationist's drivel peer reviewed?
No. The outcome is immediate rejection. No arguing or discussion.
At least one place where sanity remains.

What do you think happens if creationists try to publish their drivel in even a half-decent scientific journal?
Do you think the editors would even waste the reviewers time by having the creationist's drivel peer reviewed?

I don't think I've seen a single post of yours where you weren't ranting or insulting people. Please forgive me if I don't listen to a word you say.

Anyway, I wasn't sure at the time, but I think the debate section is awesome now. As long as the discussions remain civilized, and the mods make sure there aren't any personal attacks on people, then we should definitely keep it.

No wonder.... you didn't make fun of creationists.
You wasted your time trying to argue with them.

Maybe because a debate isn't an arguement.
You DO know what a debate is, don't you?
Also, none of the Christians or Believers of God are making fun of evolutionists or athiests.
So who is really acting like a child here?
"Believe in what I say, you opinion is invalid!"-You
Your sounding like what you percieve Christians to be.