What does annoy the most?

stupid people that rage quit just cuz youre winning, but if they win then there like "ha ha i kicked your ass" or "ha ha you suck." id rather they just stay in even if theyre losing. like wtf a wins a win and accept your loss.

stupid people that rage quit just cuz youre winning, but if they win then there like "ha ha i kicked your ass" or "ha ha you suck." id rather they just stay in even if theyre losing. like wtf a wins a win and accept your loss.

Yes this. HUGE issue. EVERYONE is a sore loser on here. I play VERY fairly with Johnny. I NEVER spam. Sure I'll do the same combo a few times, but nothing ridiculous or unavoidable if you know what you're doing and people LOVE to say that I'm a big time spammer. That and they quit if they're losing and have a good record. These people act as if there record is a part of who they really are. And the chatroom spam is really out of control. There should definitely be a limit to how many times you can repeat the same phrase in a matter of five minutes. It's really annoying. The profanity, sexism, and typical racism are all prevalent problems as well and it's really starting to annoy me beyond reasoning. Hate mail I can deal with, but dumbasses constantly spamming the same phrase on the chatboard is becoming very tiresome.

The attitude of most people. I don't give a rat's ass if I lose, but when they start doing something stupid or sending messages, then yeah.

^^^ this

and people who are just too good, you know from playing them that they have fk all else to do.

I love that I often get msgs about how little of a life I have because I do pretty well online in MK9. When not playing MK9 I am either at work, working on writing a master's thesis and spending time with my wife or going out to hang out with friends. I guess being good at a game means you have nothing else in your life I guess... or it's just another excuse

Agree with you, although there are definitely dudes who probably spend their lives just playing the game. I'm talking about the dudes with thousands upon thousands of wins.

I played one day for 5 hours straight and could get only around 60 wins. Bear in mind that I won probably 58 of those matches.

wat annoys me the most? this makes my blood boil:

have you ever fought someone and raped them, then they quit and start spamming in the lobby about how THEY BEAT YOU? and start saying you suck and ***** this, puss y that? God I HATE that sooo much. its soooo dumb and immature. I usually just reply by flippin out, then saying the bubble on the right doesn't lie about who won. IMDEADYES on psn does this on a daily basis

wat annoys me the most? this makes my blood boil:

have you ever fought someone and raped them, then they quit and start spamming in the lobby about how THEY BEAT YOU? and start saying you suck and ***** this, puss y that? God I HATE that sooo much. its soooo dumb and immature. I usually just reply by flippin out, then saying the bubble on the right doesn't lie about who won. IMDEADYES on psn does this on a daily basis

Don't get mad at that.

YOU won. Not them.
Look at them with pity.

Because you and him both know how pathetic he is.

What annoys me the most and will probably be the reason why I've been debating not playing online games anymore, is that people have no honor whatsoever. They just spam OP characters and/or easy to use characters and do everything in their ****ing power just to be an ******* to try to win. No respect, no honor, no skill. Anyone who plays as Kung Lao or Raiden should just ****ing quit.

It really pisses me off when I lose to someone crappy because of dumb mistakes and then they BARELY win and do a fatality, or when I'm clearly just trying to do multiple matches and I'm winning but just ending it with a sweep kick and then they win and do fatalities...makes me go on a fatality rampage, nobody is safe!

People that refuse to choose thier character until they know who i am choosing, so that they can counter pick. Which makes me sometimes have to hide my cursor.. and with this crappy xbox controller its hit and miss if i choose the character i wanted.

Mainly the lag is the main reason online isn't as fun as it could be. Tea bagging is just a dick move. And fatalities are okay but if I'm playing someone in a string of matches and they just keep doing it. That's annoying because if your having good matches you wanna get right to it. And not wait for a fatality you've seen countless times. Besides that spammers are tolerable its kinda fun trying to find a way around it.

the number one annoying thing about mortal kombat:

it makes two brothers hate each other >.< in all seriousness... with me and my brother it always goes like this. we both love to play but itll go:

me smoke vs him kabal.... i legitimately beat him down 5 times in a row. character switches... me sektor him sheeva... he sheevas me like 4 times in a row... and im like bah! youre making me do it! character switches... me mileena him still sheeva... i desssstroooooooooooy him 5 or 6 times and now he feels about mileena as i justt did for sheeva... the rude comments start popping out... character switches... me smoke him scorpion... he starts raping me after the first round... now im gettin pissed cuz of scorpion all he was doing was mass fires and teleports.

and it juust keeps escalating from there until we basically were verbally fighting which is just not common anymore for me and my brother... and this game caused a bummer situation between two ppl who are never hostile to each other.

This is the most annoying thing because so many characters can be played in horribly annoying ways... kungs spin, mileenas ball roll and tele, sheevas telestomp, smokes teleport and projectile parry (against some characters these are literally the only two moves you need), scorpions fire / enh. tele... obviously the list goes on and i think one of the worsts is noob... that fight gets horribly annoying way too fast...

i guess the ultimate "annoyance" of the game is just that. most characters can be played cheaply and makes it very hard for even aa good player to counter a 1 move spam...