Votes: 26 44.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Maybe, depends...(on games, prices)

Votes: 19 32.2%

• Total voters

Fox17

2vtt7rs.jpg

I think I will, I want to play some of the games, Im excited about Uncharted: Golden Abyss and I hope they realese MK9 for this console too.

Prices

---------Wi-Fi----Wi-Fi+3G
Euro------249------299
GBP------ 229------279
USD------ 249------299
Yen---- 24,980----29,980

Confirmed Games List
Spoiler:
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Resistance
Killzone
Real Fighters
Litlle Deviant
Call of Duty
Lumines
Sonic Generations
Hustle Kings
Top Dart
Mr. Ink Jet
Balzblue Continuum Shift plus II
Silent Hill: Book of Memories
Mortal Kombat
Lego Harry Potter (years 5-7)
Pro Evolution Soccer 2012
F1 2011
Hot Shot Golf (Everybody's Golf)
FIFA 2012
Wipeout 2048
Smart Ash
Broken
Super Stardust Delta
Sound Shapes
Little Big Planet
Dynasty Warriors
Gelding
Bioshock
Street Fighter Tekken X
ModNation Racers
Virtua Tennis 4
Ridge Racer
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysey
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
Gravity
Dust 514
Michael Jackson: The Experience
Dragon's Crown
Shinobido 2
Rugby Challenge

Gameplay Trailers

Spoiler:
Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Gravity

LittleBigPlanet Vita!

ModNation Racers

Resistance: Burning Skies

Tekken Vs. Street Fighter

Virtua Tennis 4

Wipeout 2048

Last edited:
Hell no. I already wasted money buying a PSP which I got it where I can download ANY game I want but don't because I can't find one worth doing that for. I hate the d pad and analog set up of the PSP and I only use it for music, personal videos and personal pictures. I don't even use it for what I bought it for. I will pass on the PSP vita. I'm going to stick to getting a Nintendo 3DS especially since the price drop I can't wait!

i voted NO. i'd much rather buy a 3DS. i broke my Wii so i need a new replacement, & the Wii U looks like a gross rip off & most Wii U games will be on the 3DS in the future!

Hell no. I already wasted money buying a PSP which I got it where I can download ANY game I want but don't because I can't find one worth doing that for. I hate the d pad and analog set up of the PSP and I only use it for music, personal videos and personal pictures. I don't even use it for what I bought it for. I will pass on the PSP vita. I'm going to stick to getting a Nintendo 3DS especially since the price drop I can't wait!

3DS is cheaper, but the critics I heard are horrible... but I think that depends on the type of games you like.

If you like platforms and casual games with a cartoon or artistic graphics, then 3DS is for you, if you prefer adventure and shooter games with HD technology and realistic graphics then PSV is the best option.

=)

3DS is cheaper, but the critics I heard are horrible... but I think that depends on the type of games you like.

If you like platforms and casual games with a cartoon or artistic graphics, then 3DS is for you, if you prefer adventure and shooter games with HD technology and realistic graphics then PSV is the best option.

=)

Actually I'm guessing you haven't seen games like RE Revelations and Mercenaries? They have pretty sweet realistic looking graphics. Not to mention the 3DS supports 3D. It looks pretty damn good compared to console. Also once you look into the bad feedback the 3DS is getting I don't think it's as bad as people make them sound. The vita I already don't like the interface set up and after my experience with the first PSP I won't be down for getting one.

=)

the 3DS is going to have many popular games that came out for PS3 & XBOX. & Resident Evil Revalations looks outstanding! & i played the 3DS before, it's really cool!!

Actually I'm guessing you haven't seen games like RE Revelations and Mercenaries? They have pretty sweet realistic looking graphics. Not to mention the 3DS supports 3D. It looks pretty damn good compared to console. Also once you look into the bad feedback the 3DS is getting I don't think it's as bad as people make them sound. The vita I already don't like the interface set up and after my experience with the first PSP I won't be down for getting one.

I'm talking more like in general, I saw some realistic games on 3DS and Im sure that PSV will have platforms too, but as a whole I think PSV owns the adventure/shooter and 3DS casuals/platforms.

Maybe Im wrong, I didnt see that much of 3DS, just because what I saw, didn't convince me at all =/

I think 3DS is going to range. They have game like the usual for the fans Mario, Zelda..etc , and you have more for the hardcore like SSF4, RE, MGS 3DS, Splinter Cell and Ghost Recon. You also have Blazeblue continnum shift 2 for it coming out. It's going to range from casual to hardcore so I don't think people will be questioning that. There are already talk about SF x Tekken eventually being on the 3DS and it looks like they starting to take online play more seriously unlike the wii.

I hate handheld systems in general. With that being said, most of the genre I like (RPG) is being released on handhelds so I had to cave and get a 3DS the day the price drop happened. I doubt I bother with the Vita unless some really amazing new stuff is going to happen there.

I think 3DS is going to range. They have game like the usual for the fans Mario, Zelda..etc , and you have more for the hardcore like SSF4, RE, MGS 3DS, Splinter Cell and Ghost Recon. You also have Blazeblue continnum shift 2 for it coming out. It's going to range from casual to hardcore so I don't think people will be questioning that. There are already talk about SF x Tekken eventually being on the 3DS and it looks like they starting to take online play more seriously unlike the wii.

I hope you are right, Nintendo is a great company but IMO they lost their way after the underrated Gamecube and I honestly think that Wii sucks... I know it was a huge innovation and all, but the graphics were outdated, even the move sensor technology was kinda old when Nintendo realesed it, and the games were overall bad with some exceptions.

I hate handheld systems in general. With that being said, most of the genre I like (RPG) is being released on handhelds so I had to cave and get a 3DS the day the price drop happened. I doubt I bother with the Vita unless some really amazing new stuff is going to happen there.

The last and only portable console I had (and still have) is the GameBoy Color.

And I loved it because it was transparent and you could see all the stuff inside lol, just like this one.

game-boy-color-transparente-de-coleccion-1291921679.gif

I have a wii and I enjoy it for what it is but I understand the criticism it gets. If I could choose one console between the 360, PS3 or wii it definitely wouldn't be the wii. But I still love it. Besides wii fit is fun! XD

Im getting wifi only ps vita only for the mortal kombat game and hopefully a new socom game. 3DS is just a ds but with 3d. Honestly nintendo made such a good handheld device that they ran out of ideas and just made the same product with few upgrades. They shouldn't have named it 3ds it confuses people into thinking its the same item. Just like the wii u i truly thought it was part of the wii for a few hours.

Im getting wifi only ps vita only for the mortal kombat game and hopefully a new socom game. 3DS is just a ds but with 3d. Honestly nintendo made such a good handheld device that they ran out of ideas and just made the same product with few upgrades. They shoudn't have named it 3ds it confuses people into thinking its the same item. Just like the wii u i truly thought it was part of the wii for a few hours.

Well the wii u is just the beta name until the console is fully developed like the Nintendo Dolphin(game cube) or Nintendo Revolution(wii). Also I wouldn't say a Nintendo 3DS is just a DS with upgrades. Other wise the same can be said with the Vita or any other console that pretty much looks like last gen consoles. The 3DS can do MUCH more than the DS could ever do. It's much more just a DS with upgrades.

Well the wii u is just the beta name until the console is fully developed like the Nintendo Dolphin(game cube) or Nintendo Revolution(wii). Also I wouldn't say a Nintendo 3DS is just a DS with upgrades. Other wise the same can be said with the Vita or any other console that pretty much looks like last gen consoles. The 3DS can do MUCH more than the DS could ever do. It's much more just a DS with upgrades.

What can the 3ds do that the ds couldn't? Also can 3ds play ds games too? I said it is an upgrade because they used the exact same design as the ds. I know sony did it too with the ps vita but if you're making a next generation handheld wouldn't you want a brand new designed system in your hands? You know to let people know its not the same handheld ? I think thats a big reason why the 3ds isnt picking up steam.

What can the 3ds do that the ds couldn't? Also can 3ds play ds games too? I said it is an upgrade because they used the exact same design as the ds. I know sony did it too with the ps vita but if you're making a next generation handheld wouldn't you want a brand new designed system in your hands? You know to let people know its not the same handheld ? I think thats a big reason why the 3ds isnt picking up steam.

i think the design is nice, better than the PSP design imo.

But that's dumb. Consoles been doing that since psone, and Nintendo been doing that with portables since what? forever? Now all of a sudden people is worried about its "designed"? As long as the technology is much better, and it's more capable to play better games how does that matter? It honestly have much better games than the DS already, and can do much more than the DS can do. Plus you can play all the older handheld games to boot.

I think people just look for dumb reasons not to like something because they're not interested. Just like what is done with every system/portable.

The gameboys never looked the same. You can clearly tell one apart from another. I dont wanna flame or upset anyone but i do feel that is a legit concern as a fan of nintendo's handhelds.