Super Street Fighter IV

Meh, I played last week against Shira.. I still suck, but I don't really care about being good at SF anymore.

My friends bought TTT2 recently, but they're all scrubs calling characters strong and shit and saying that Jin has more health than anyone :rofl:

Nah, I'll just wait.. They'll eventually quit trying after knowing nothing about the game.. The only thing they talk about are combos ( In the Command list) and talk about how good Eddie is :laugh:

But from that huge wall of text filled with advice, did I say anything wrong? I honestly hate giving false info..

Well, its not like you should never jump in. There are times where you can condition your opponent to not AA. You could blow up their AA with like late divekicks and such, which works best on AAs such as Sakura's cr.hp, condition them to block and BAM! Free pressure.

what you said about hitconfirmin wasn't wrong, but its not the best idea. If your opponent catches on to the fact you're mashing lights then you're very open for mashed DPs and such, mashing lights all the time is not the best idea.

I'd like to add to the meter management. Sitting on meter may not always be the best option, but don't use meter just because you have it. sometimes it is good to sit on meter for a bit. When you have more meter, you have more options. This can make your opponent scared to do stuff, like apply pressure. Say you're Ryuand they knock you down, they might think twice about doing anything on your wakeup because you can srk and fadc to not get punished, so theres very little risk for you and a lot of risk for him.

Damnit I'm awake early and all my friends are off to school or woke :(
I wanted to share my Cody advice cause I play Cody :( I even made a video with me using him :cry:

I'll just wait till they get back on so I can tell Shira about Cody's God-like anti-air back medium punch

Ah, man. I kinda wanna get back into AE. The only SF I was ever good at was Vanilla SF4, I just got bored after super and stopped playing until SFxT came out, then I played Yung & mkray. I just have so much catching up to do and I suck now. I may go back to my Vanilla main (Rose) but I just plain suck now :laugh: I can't remember anything about the game

Since the tournament revolves around SSB, I can't judge the SF competition, lol I'll probably look up some vids of previous tourneys.

I'm not winning, lol but I want to at least look decent, and not get bodied. I'm training this week, definitely.