Super Street Fighter IV

Yup, sir.

The lag is really bad from UK to Us, though. Its not very managable like SFxT. We can try play if you want, though.

@Shira
That's fair enough :)

I need a damn ps3.

So jelly of you guys :mad:

avengers+hulk_smash_loki.gif

What the F?

shira I forgot to tell you. Day 1 of Abel and I went 10-18
Not that bad, if you don't count losing to fuking T. Hawk 4 times in a row :evil:

What the F?

shira I forgot to tell you. Day 1 of Abel and I went 10-18
Not that bad, if you don't count losing to fuking T. Hawk 4 times in a row :evil:

T. Hawk is a monster. I've beaten higher ranked people by only using heavies, condor dive, and mexican typhoon.

He feels like a more mobile Zangief.

Good work on the record man! That's a great start!

Sometime when I play with Abel I forget the wheel kick :(

I always forget Change of Direction :laugh:

I faced this Ryu yesterday. We were having a good match. I had a little bit of health and he did a random ass Metsu Hadoken, trying to KO me by chip.

I blocked that shit and he got a face full of soulless 8)

The competition in the UK is pretty damn tough atm. There are some REALLY good players on. I regularly get guys who are ranked in the top 100 for there character, I fought the number 2 Bison the other day, too. Its pretty crazy right now.

I always forget Change of Direction :laugh:

I faced this Ryu yesterday. We were having a good match. I had a little bit of health and he did a random ass Metsu Hadoken, trying to KO me by chip.

I blocked that shit and he got a face full of soulless 8)

Same shit happen today. This boy gonna throw an Ex-Hadoken to counter my jumping in....

SOULLESS for the win :laugh:

I just finished playing with my friend, Yung. I've never received so much hate on my Abel :laugh:

"Grabbity grab grab grab! That's all Abel does!!!"

Last edited:
Is it just me or is the replay system for AE not as good as SFxT's? I tried looking for replays of characters I wanted to play and I ended up having to scroll through a bunch of other replays to find them.

I have no idea what I'm doing in this game, but I'm trying to learn :laugh:

Is it just me or is the replay system for AE not as good as SFxT's? I tried looking for replays of characters I wanted to play and I ended up having to scroll through a bunch of other replays to find them.

I have no idea what I'm doing in this game, but I'm trying to learn :laugh:

What do you mean? Like replays of other players?

Cause I only use the replay channel to save my own.

What do you mean? Like replays of other players?

Cause I only use the replay channel to save my own.

Yeah, replays of others. I tried using the replay channel for "Turbo and III" but the screen just stayed at sending data or something like that; the only thing I could do was scroll down a list of replays and look for the ones that were using the characters I were interested in.

Yeah, replays of others. I tried using the replay channel for "Turbo and III" but the screen just stayed at sending data or something like that; the only thing I could do was scroll down a list of replays and look for the ones that were using the characters I were interested in.

I've only used those channels like once lol

So I wouldn't be able to give an opinion :?