Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 1519

Thread: Super Street Fighter IV

  1. #21
    Elder God Shirayuki Mizore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    13,992
    Thanked: 945
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

    Re: Super Street Fighter IV

    Quote Originally Posted by YungQ94 View Post
    Actually Color 9, closes I'll ever get to evil dan
    I hate when people use his bright green color cause that shit is HELLA bright on my TV >_<

  2. #22
    Elder God YungQ94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Skull Island w/ Vital & Shira
    Age
    25
    Posts
    12,059
    Twitter
    @#TeamThrowItBack
    Xbox Live
    BiTeThAPiLlOw
    PSN
    YUNGQ94
    Thanked: 870
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)

    Re: Super Street Fighter IV

    Eww. Green Dan that
    For the Lin Kuei

  3. #23
    Elder God Shirayuki Mizore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    13,992
    Thanked: 945
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

    Re: Super Street Fighter IV

    Replays for your viewing pleasure


  4. #24
    Lin Kuei Assassin Kzaoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ENGERLAND! At your nan's house
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,781
    PSN
    chainedfreedom
    Thanked: 391
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

    Re: Super Street Fighter IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Shirayuki Mizore View Post
    Replays for your viewing pleasure

    You think the first guy would learn to block on your wakeup after all those wake up DPs and supers.... guess not. He couldn't anti air either.... how does he have any points...?



    MK9 Mains: Kano, Cage, Ermac.
    TTT2 Mains: Violet/Wang

  5. #25
    TRMK Super Moderator DCR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    My OWN pants-- oh wait, these aren't mine
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,684
    Xbox Live
    ryknowcore
    Thanked: 88
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

    Re: Super Street Fighter IV

    Quote Originally Posted by YungQ94 View Post
    Actually Color 9, closes I'll ever get to evil dan
    Capcom needs to stop stalling with this shit and give it to us already. The 3-hit knockdown fireball that still only covers about a foot and a half; the teleport that doesn't really teleport; the air fireball that... I dunno, goes backwards for some reason; the shun goku satsu that results in being *****-slapped 30 times before Dan runs away to the safety of the corner in that powerfully effeminate way that only he can. The possibilities are endless.

  6. #26
    Elder God YungQ94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Skull Island w/ Vital & Shira
    Age
    25
    Posts
    12,059
    Twitter
    @#TeamThrowItBack
    Xbox Live
    BiTeThAPiLlOw
    PSN
    YUNGQ94
    Thanked: 870
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)

    Re: Super Street Fighter IV

    Oh sure make evil ryu and eviler akuma but so Dan no love!?
    Protest coming up
    For the Lin Kuei

  7. #27
    Elder God Shirayuki Mizore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    13,992
    Thanked: 945
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

    Re: Super Street Fighter IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Kzaoo View Post
    You think the first guy would learn to block on your wakeup after all those wake up DPs and supers.... guess not. He couldn't anti air either.... how does he have any points...?
    Hardly any people anti-air in this game lol and when I do find someone that does, I'm toast cause I always jump in with a heavy kick

  8. #28
    Elder God Shirayuki Mizore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    13,992
    Thanked: 945
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

    Re: Super Street Fighter IV

    I convinced one of my good friends to pick up the game and he's trying legit hard to beat me.

    He is spending most of his time in trial mode with Sagat and Gouken. He has an okay Ryu as well. He'll probably surpass me but I'll just clutch it with Abel's cheap ass Breathless every time

  9. #29
    Elder God YungQ94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Skull Island w/ Vital & Shira
    Age
    25
    Posts
    12,059
    Twitter
    @#TeamThrowItBack
    Xbox Live
    BiTeThAPiLlOw
    PSN
    YUNGQ94
    Thanked: 870
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)

    Re: Super Street Fighter IV

    He's gonna fine time to whoop that ass :D
    For the Lin Kuei

  10. #30
    Elder God Shirayuki Mizore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    13,992
    Thanked: 945
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

    Re: Super Street Fighter IV

    Quote Originally Posted by YungQ94 View Post
    He's gonna fine time to whoop that ass :D
    He wants to learn

    Gouken

    Ryu

    Gen

    Fei Long

    Sagat

  11. #31
    Elder God Shirayuki Mizore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    13,992
    Thanked: 945
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

    Re: Super Street Fighter IV

    Oh my god, I annihilated my damn controller today after playing this game and I bruised my ankle.

    My story is that I had gotten my ass handed to me all morning in SFxT so I figured "Hey, let me get on SSF4 to redeem myself."

    First, I lost to a Cammy that only did annoying pokes and spiral arrow. I figured, "Hey it's the first match. No big deal."

    Then I faced a Sagat who "zoned" (In quotation marks so someone isn't like "LOL THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS SPAM"). We went all the way to the 3rd round (I was Abel [My best character] and I had just enough health to get beaten by a grab). He tiger uppercutted me and then approach me. I PRESSED FOR A TECHNICAL BUT NO, OF COURSE I DON'T TECH IT, so I got beat by a grab.

    My controller met my ankle, then the floor, then my finger met the Xbox 360 power button. I haven't thrown my controller since I was like in elementary school but this shit just got me too mad, especially after only winning like 2 matches in SFxT all morning and one of them the guy rage-quitted mid game.



    This pretty much sums up how I feel sometimes when playing this game:

    Last edited by Shirayuki Mizore; 06-09-2012 at 10:07 AM.

  12. #32
    Lin Kuei Assassin Kzaoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ENGERLAND! At your nan's house
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,781
    PSN
    chainedfreedom
    Thanked: 391
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

    Re: Super Street Fighter IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Shirayuki Mizore View Post
    Oh my god, I annihilated my damn controller today after playing this game and I bruised my ankle.

    My story is that I had gotten my ass handed to me all morning in SFxT so I figured "Hey, let me get on SSF4 to redeem myself."

    First, I lost to a Cammy that only did annoying pokes and spiral arrow. I figured, "Hey it's the first match. No big deal."

    Then I faced a Sagat who "zoned" (In quotation marks so someone isn't like "LOL THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS SPAM"). We went all the way to the 3rd round (I was Abel [My best character] and I had just enough health to get beaten by a grab). He tiger uppercutted me and then approach me. I PRESSED FOR A TECHNICAL BUT NO, OF COURSE I DON'T TECH IT, so I got beat by a grab.

    My controller met my ankle, then the floor, then my finger met the Xbox 360 power button. I haven't thrown my controller since I was like in elementary school but this shit just got me too mad, especially after only winning like 2 matches in SFxT all morning and one of them the guy rage-quitted mid game.



    This pretty much sums up how I feel sometimes when playing this game:

    Hmm, eveybody has bad days. My bad day is every other day and thats how Sagat is meant to be played.



    MK9 Mains: Kano, Cage, Ermac.
    TTT2 Mains: Violet/Wang

  13. #33
    Elder God YungQ94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Skull Island w/ Vital & Shira
    Age
    25
    Posts
    12,059
    Twitter
    @#TeamThrowItBack
    Xbox Live
    BiTeThAPiLlOw
    PSN
    YUNGQ94
    Thanked: 870
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)

    Re: Super Street Fighter IV

    Damn Shira bro . I was just about to ask you to help me out with learning Abel but I will come back later

    For the Lin Kuei

  14. #34
    Lin Kuei Assassin Kzaoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ENGERLAND! At your nan's house
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,781
    PSN
    chainedfreedom
    Thanked: 391
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

    Re: Super Street Fighter IV

    Quote Originally Posted by YungQ94 View Post
    Damn Shira bro . I was just about to ask you to help me out with learning Abel but I will come back later

    Don't worry...
    Kzaoo's got an Abel.



    MK9 Mains: Kano, Cage, Ermac.
    TTT2 Mains: Violet/Wang

  15. #35
    Elder God Shirayuki Mizore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    13,992
    Thanked: 945
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

    Re: Super Street Fighter IV

    Quote Originally Posted by YungQ94 View Post
    Damn Shira bro . I was just about to ask you to help me out with learning Abel but I will come back later

    I cooled myself down by playing with my friend.

    All was well until he kept calling me a ***got for using Abel.

    "GRAB GRAB GRAB. THAT'S ALL YOU DO. YOU PLAY LIKE A ***** DUDE. ****ING **G."

    I wasn't even using the normal grab. He was talking about the tornado throw that Abel does. I ONLY USED IT LIKE TWO TIMES PER ROUND.

    So then the dude decided to be all like "OH YOU GRAB?! LET'S SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT!" He picked Zangief and I kicked his ass. Then he rage quitted.

    I didn't even use Abel's breathless because he called that gay too so I used his soulless which I found out how to combo into very simply. I could understand if I used normal grab over and over but a command grab? That's PUNISHABLE. The hell man...

  16. #36
    Elder God YungQ94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Skull Island w/ Vital & Shira
    Age
    25
    Posts
    12,059
    Twitter
    @#TeamThrowItBack
    Xbox Live
    BiTeThAPiLlOw
    PSN
    YUNGQ94
    Thanked: 870
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)

    Re: Super Street Fighter IV

    Shira.

    Read some more Manga too cool down sir

    Will some body help poor yung with his Abel?
    For the Lin Kuei

  17. #37
    Elder God Shirayuki Mizore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    13,992
    Thanked: 945
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

    Re: Super Street Fighter IV

    Quote Originally Posted by YungQ94 View Post
    Shira.

    Read some more Manga too cool down sir

    Will some body help poor yung with his Abel?
    What do you need help with?

    My Abel is a C+ so I should be abel [hee hee] to assist you.

    This video calmed me down


  18. #38
    Elder God YungQ94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Skull Island w/ Vital & Shira
    Age
    25
    Posts
    12,059
    Twitter
    @#TeamThrowItBack
    Xbox Live
    BiTeThAPiLlOw
    PSN
    YUNGQ94
    Thanked: 870
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)

    Re: Super Street Fighter IV

    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA NAME PUNS!

    Anyway, the roll. When do I use it and when do I not use it? Projectiles obviously, but when opponents jab constantly it makes it impossible to tornado throw. Also what's the purpose of EX throw.

    Also when is the best time to use tornado throw?
    For the Lin Kuei

  19. #39
    Elder God Shirayuki Mizore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    13,992
    Thanked: 945
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

    Re: Super Street Fighter IV

    Quote Originally Posted by YungQ94 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA NAME PUNS!

    Anyway, the roll. When do I use it and when do I not use it? Projectiles obviously, but when opponents jab constantly it makes it impossible to tornado throw. Also what's the purpose of EX throw.

    Also when is the best time to use tornado throw?
    The roll is an excellent move to quickly close distance if some dude is zoning you and of course it can help you keep poke pressure. Abel's crouching low punch is pretty comfortable to use.

    EX throw really just does more damage and that's all. I THINK it might be faster too.

    I like to use tornado throw if I know my opponent is the type to go for focus attacks before I get up. I don't really just use it casually because if missed, if leaves Abel wide open, lookin' like a fool. It's also a nice, safe move to punish someone with. Like today, I punished a blocked tatsus from my friend with tornado throws.

  20. #40
    Elder God YungQ94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Skull Island w/ Vital & Shira
    Age
    25
    Posts
    12,059
    Twitter
    @#TeamThrowItBack
    Xbox Live
    BiTeThAPiLlOw
    PSN
    YUNGQ94
    Thanked: 870
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)

    Re: Super Street Fighter IV

    My fault I meant Ex Roll
    For the Lin Kuei

Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Super Street Fighter 4 or Tekken 6?
    By OGBRUTAL in forum Video Games
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 12:15 AM
  2. Who is getting Super Street Fighter IV?
    By The 7th Number in forum Video Games
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 03:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •