Super Street Fighter IV

Actually you can, kinda.

That's how people get collect and share Match up knowledge even if it's from a secondary source, This is why I studied Pig's match vs the best Kung Lao in the world (PL). I learned a few things to add to my gameplay.

YOUR gameplay.

You're not PL or Pig.

Shit like streams can be used to enforce your opinion.

But you can't talk all about Guile without hands-on experience. Cause then ya look like a foolz :p

The point of the problem with Guile in the 3DS version is the touch screen activated special moves, so you do need to move back to shoot a projectile, you just tap the screen. The same goes with the Flash Kick, I hate it.

YOUR gameplay.

You're not PL or Pig.

Shit like streams can be used to enforce your opinion.

But you can't talk all about Guile without hands-on experience. Cause then ya look like a foolz :p

But the Sakura match up guide told me to keep Guile cornered at that's all I said, am I wrong for just following a guide? :|

But the Sakura match up guide told me to keep Guile cornered at that's all I said, am I wrong for just following a guide? :|

What are you talking about, Cheesecake?

You were talking before about Guile being ****ed in a corner and Yung and I disagreed with you because a good Guile would escape.

@Yung

No, I just use different names for games I play like I call MK Dash Block Kombat ect

That's actually pretty funny

What if a Guile player didn't follow the damned thing? I mean shit, where is this guide that you read anyway Vital?

What are you talking about, Cheesecake?

You were talking before about Guile being ****ed in a corner and Yung and I disagreed with you because a good Guile would escape.

I know, and all I did was state things you could do to keep him cornered. It's not like I said "NO! GUILE CAN'T ESCAPE AT ALL"

@Yung, It's a guide to fighting guile just to give you an idea of how to handle him. I know that every guile plays differently and you have to dumb to think that all of them play the same.

A good Sakura wouldn't keep him in the corner? It depends really, the better player would come out on the better side of it. You say they can use flash kick to escape? You can bait that, You can keep him in the corner with pressure strings? He can condition you by letting you carry on if you think he respects it and then go for the reversal, it goes any way TBH.

You talked like you did, tigga.

Very condescendingly.

Well I'm sorry then, and don't change my name like that. Seriously :|

For Yung..

- Although, you don't win the fireball war with him, it's good to do it against him for the sake of meter for ex otoshi to get in. You can't do it willy-nilly though, try to find his boom patterns and use it so he can't AA you. - dragonballjoseph

Against Guile is really tough. Its only easy if you can read the opponent.

Any whiffed flashkick is golden for Sakura. You can jump on him for free on his wake up with cross up mk. It stuffs all flashkicks.

Keep this guy cornered. Never go for the easy cross up when he is cornered. You'll have to go through the gauntlet again if he escapes.

U1 for the damage. Don't bother with U2 on guile. He rarely jumps anyway unless cornered. - Mr. Flowers

Putting Guile in the corner is a #1 priority imo. - DanielRGT

Sooooo how come nobody acknowledged my amazing post on the Sakura vs Guile subject? You fools dun no nuttin. jk :laugh: