Ok, I give up

ShadowArtiste

I'm trying to unlock the achievements for fighting hidden fighters Reptile and Smoke. I know how to get to them but the problem is I can't seem to fight on the Pit or Living Forest.

I've been playing for about 3 hours now.

I've tried going to the dashboard and even clearing my cache but the levels never come up. I've played on the bell tower about 12 times and I've drawn the pit during the day about 5 time but I can't seem to draw The Pit or the Living Forest.

Is there anyway to force it to happen?

I seem to have absolutely no luck!

There's no way to force it. Just keep starting a new ladder. If the first match isn't in an arena you want, quit out of the ladder, and start again. You'll get them eventually.

You have to start a ladder. If you don't see The Pit or The Living Forrest at the first or the second fight, leave to the main menu and start again. These arenas usually come up at the beginning and it's a good thing because it's easier to double flawless somebody at the Pit.

EDIT: Didn't see robwell's answer. But I hope we could help you!

So, that's now about my 8th or 9th arcade ladder play through with no sign of the living forest or pit.

How the frig is this possible!?

I get those levels all the time!

Ok, I'm gonna keep a record of the stages I'm getting:

Bell tower
Garden
Acid pool
Rooftop
garden
rooftop
subway
beach
bottom of the pit
armoury
flesh pit
rooftop
garden
belltower
garden
pit day time
rooftop
temple interior
church
LIVING FOREST!!!!

Ok, I'm gonna keep a record of the stages I'm getting:

Bell tower
Garden
Acid pool
Rooftop
garden
rooftop
subway
beach
bottom of the pit
armoury
flesh pit
rooftop
garden
belltower
garden
pit day time
rooftop
temple interior
church
LIVING FOREST!!!!

don't think anyone has pointed this out yet, but if they don't appear, you can restart at the beginning, it quicker, but it counts as a loss. Or you can beat him and when it says finish him/her, restart, longer, but doesn't count as a loss.