What makes Mileena cheap?

iViTal

I'm trying to figure out since when was mileena cheap? it was at one point where no one paid here any attetion... Now People claim her as the cheapest chracter in the game or a Scrub character or w/e people say to dis her. and im so confused right now.

SN: saying a character is cheap is an excuse. why?

1) you lose By a blow out or it was a close match.

2) Your to stubborn to except the fact you lose.

Last edited:
She is not cheap. WHen ppl have trouble beating a kharacter, they automatically whine like little girls saying that they are cheap and need to be nerfed. All this nerfing is killing this game. I wish I could take back ALL patches

She's not cheap, she's just hard to beat due to her being really fast... anybody that calls her cheap just has a tendency to get pissed when they lose.

I think the major problem with Mileena is that people want her drop down kick to be punishable. Because while blocking she can come down, not damage you due to a block, and immediately follow with over head kicks or do low rolls. It can cause frustration at the speed she moves, i wouldnt say shes completely fair.
I have my issues fighting her, but i wouldnt mind if her telekick was punishable :) Otherwise i dont see her as a super cheap character at all. Just an obstacle in the road.

mileena is not cheap just really fast.. she is not very powerful. the crazy one is kung lao. hes not cheap but he just has way too many moves. he needs to be toned down. ever notice hes always in the tournaments and wins? im noticing that everyone has a weakness you just have to find what it is. use a fast uppercut fighter like stryker, sonya or skarlet to nail mileena. a slow uppercutter wont work.

mileena is not cheap just really fast.. she is not very powerful. the crazy one is kung lao. hes not cheap but he just has way too many moves. he needs to be toned down. ever notice hes always in the tournaments and wins? im noticing that everyone has a weakness you just have to find what it is. use a fast uppercut fighter like stryker, sonya or skarlet to nail mileena. a slow uppercutter wont work.

..... i have no problems with mileena She is my main.. im asking why does everyone call her cheap =/

The ones who call her cheap are just the same idiots who call spam, OP, and cheap on anything that makes them lose.

Just ignore them.

He is not cheap, just naturally good. Yes people can pick him up and become good very easily but that doesnt necessarily make him cheap

I wish people would stop saying her roll is low. It's NOT

She is actually one of the MOST balanced characters along with Johnny Cage. Yes she can combo well but she has to work to get high damage.

Haters ganna hate =P
Mileena is a really good character, nothing cheap about her. I'm glad she has been one of my mains since the game came out. So many victories B)

Mileena is far from OP...she has four specials three are very punishable if you cant combo with mileena it's pretty much over for you cause that's where her damage comes from...she has good setups where in the hands of a good fighter they will make her seem OP

I wish people would stop saying her roll is low. It's NOT

She is actually one of the MOST balanced characters along with Johnny Cage. Yes she can combo well but she has to work to get high damage.

You sir, have earned yourself a Cookie :D

People say Mileena's cheap because of her D+4. It drastically reduces her hitbox so the opponent cannot cross up jump punch her. They can still do a jump kick, but no combo starter.

Alongside Kitana's D+1, it's the best poke in the game. It's very fast with very good reach. Only does 3% damage, but those add up. Also, doing any damage while stopping your opponent from doing 40%? Well, that's pretty good too...

There isn't cheap characters, there is cheap players.

And there is lot of cheap Mileena players, who teleport everytime you try to move, yes is very annoying buy you just need to dash block to beat them, is stupid and boring but is easy, she is not cheap but she is easy to play cheap if you want to.

mileena isn't cheap at all. she's one my main...and yes I've been using mileena since mk2 and mained her in the mk9 demo, I'm not one of those ppl who hopped on the mileeba bandwagon recently. anyways. yea...not cheap but very unpredictable and hard. she's fast, a ground and air projectile, has a teleport and has crazy mixups. ppl probably say she's cheap becuz of her sais, teleport and d+4, and someone who abuses those moves can be considered cheap, but in the right hands, she's INSANELY annoying, but not cheap.