What makes Mileena cheap?

Just curious why do you think her sias are cheap?

I was using Sub Zero and my opponent Mileena they used the sais almost the entire match and I would use the ice ball, then they used her sais the sais hit me first and they had enough time to block the ice ball. Cheap as f***.

I was using Sub Zero and my opponent Mileena they used the sais almost the entire match and I would use the ice ball, then they used her sais the sais hit me first and they had enough time to block the ice ball. Cheap as f***.

I despise Mileenas that use air sai like crazy. It's annoying

Can't you slide under the sais? Or dash block?

Some characters have faster projectiles than Subby's which is a good thing. Duck under them until the Mileena player decides to move or teleport. If you are ducking, chances are they are going to teleport.

Keeping distance from a sai throwing Mileena and trying to beat it out with an iceball from Sub-Zero...why? Just friggen ex slide, then counter whatever comes after

her untouchable ball roll and thats it. I would also say the same about Rain's uppercut special thing.

You would be the one to bump this thread.... But the roll is punishable and it hits high so why do you complain? out of all people you should know the match up very well, we play all the time kid.. <_<

Im not complaining that its unpunishable. When it is launched, you cant hit, not even projectiles >:0 doesn't matter that it hits high. otherwise it performs almost like KL's spin without the awesome recovery

Well duhh, It has mad priority over normals imo she has the best wake up game hands down and she can prevent wake up attacks :)

so glad i chose her as my main on Day1 <3

Down four. /thread

Nah, Mileena and Sonya have the same D+4 only mileena's hurt box is lower guy. and all you have to do is Fuzzy guard it and if she wiffs its punishable.

^^ if you're stuck in the corner and you dont have armor on your specials.. you're ****ed :(

Low starting specials have priority over D+4 i think, try that and you can poke out also i think.

I've said it once, I'll say it again.

Mileena's b1tch ass should NOT be able to throw her sais after her teleport is blocked.
And her teleport has mad priority.