Official Fanfiction.net Username Thread

Toxic

I know there's quite a few writers on this site, and I'm sure some of you must have an account on fanfiction.net. This thread is for people (who want to) share their usernames so that other members from this site can (if they want) check out other work they have that might not necessarily be posted here. For those not familiar with the site, you can click here to check it out and make your own account.

Member List:
Toxic = GoG ToXiC
USSCrazybat = ErmacTT
Liukang234 = Bishop Oldfield
MKDaz = MKDaz
Flying Jinko = Flybuddy Jinko

Last edited:
Pretty sure it's liukang234, let me check.

EDIT: If you're talking about penname, it's my actual name, Bishop Oldfield.

I don't have an account. What do you guys think? Is it worth it, can someone rate this site for me or review it.

Mine: MKDaz
And I was a bit of a Star Wars fanatic when I wrote all 11 of those fan fictions so.... :p

I don't have an account. What do you guys think? Is it worth it, can someone rate this site for me or review it.
The site is awesome, I read a few fanfics on there and its got lots of good written material. I think its the best place for us fanfiction writers to improve and get ideas. I will be joining it soon :)

The site is awesome, I read a few fanfics on there and its got lots of good written material. I think its the best place for us fanfiction writers to improve and get ideas. I will be joining it soon :)
My fanfiction hasnt even improved since like 6 months ago (since the start of writing fanfics on fanfiction.net) :p

Last edited:
My fanfiction hasnt even improved since like 6 months ago (since the start of writing fanfics on fanfiction.net) :p
Lol, I guess its more about reading also. The more we read, the more ideas we get on new words, presentation etc, the better we become. The more we read and apply all ideas we gathered into our fanfiction, we start improving well. :)

There are lots of fantastic stories on there, and it's very easy to publish your own material and have it get attention. I've had stuff get hundreds of views in the first hour, so it's a great place to post you work. Hell, it's a great site even if you're not actually going to write stuff.

EDIT: I just favourite'd everyone who's put their account up. I'll try and leave some feedback as I read all your stuff.

Last edited: