haters that quit an online match when they see freddy

ec197

Hahaha its funny how u startup an online match (wether its ranked/player) and as doin as u move ur cursor to freddy... the other player quits hahaha and its cool cuz u get a win at the same time. Anybody experiencing this =)

Hahaha its funny how u startup an online match (wether its ranked/player) and as doin as u move ur cursor to freddy... the other player quits hahaha and its cool cuz u get a win at the same time. Anybody experiencing this =)

I am glad to know this is (already) happening.

Not to sound like a mod, but can't we throw this in the already existing freddy thread?

Nooooooo this thread needs its FREEDOM!!!

tumblr_lfpz5mhbFV1qzwwa2.gif

I wont go online to play random people until everyone stops with the Freddy fetiche and drops him, I want to play Mortal Freaking Kombat, I dont mind one Freddy once in a while but if I play more Freddies than Scorpions then Ill be mad :laugh:

I wont go online to play random people until everyone stops with the Freddy fetiche and drops him, I want to play Mortal Freaking Kombat, I dont mind one Freddy once in a while but if I play more Freddies than Scorpions then Ill be mad :laugh:

He's gonna be the new scorpion for at least a week. Then scorpion will be back to take over his duties. I'm sad I get to miss this week of a new character. Was looking forward to fighting nothing but Freddy's. Then I was gonna be Freddy. Man.....

I look forward to playing freddy. While I would have preffered no guest chars since he's coming anyways...and I do love noes series ill def give him a shot

Every time I see a Freddy, MK3 Sub comes out, and Im gonna tear him apart. I wont rage quit or anything, Ill gladly tell them **** off and have an ice day. (I love my stupid Sub-Zero humor:D)

You know, if people are hating Freddy so much, wouldn't it make more sense to just beat the crap out of him to show how "bad" he is instead of rage quitting and looking like immature six year olds?

You know, if people are hating Freddy so much, wouldn't it make more sense to just beat the crap out of him to show how "bad" he is instead of rage quitting and looking like immature six year olds?

I so agree with you on that. I would get Smoke or Noob and just spam the hell out of him. And if that don't work(tho it likely will) I will get my beast/girl Kitana and put on a combo fury. Either way I'm taking him down. S/N haven't played anyone with him yet tho

I'm still wondering why people are so angry. At least he kinda fits in the MK universe. Be glad that they didn't put a guest in like Master Chief or something

I'm still wondering why people are so angry. At least he kinda fits in the MK universe. Be glad that they didn't put a guest in like Master Chief or something

People are mad at Freddy because most wanted an MK character, and people, including me, were pissed that the "mystery character" that they hyped up so much was a guest. This was supposed to be a remake of MK1-3 and the hardcore fans wanted their rosters to be nothing but Klassic MK.

People are mad at Freddy because most wanted an MK character, and people, including me, were pissed that the "mystery character" that they hyped up so much was a guest. This was supposed to be a remake of MK1-3 and the hardcore fans wanted their rosters to be nothing but Klassic MK.

I too was praying for Fujin or Tanya to make it to the roster but sure when I heard it was going to be Freddy I was extremely disappointed but hey, Kenshi, Cyber Sub-Zero, and Quan Chi weren't in MK1, 2, or 3. Sure a guest character is extremely disappointing but people rage quitting if they see him? That's kinda childish