mortal kombat deception 2?

Zombie_Loser_Kang

if it was true that Shao Kahn and Goro were in the gamecube version, wouldent it be mortal kombat deception 2 or something? because in Haviks ending he revives Shao Kahn *i dont know about Goro* so i just wanted to put this up. i hope u reply

i dont really know whats going on in boon's head....
maybe the ending of havik is different

any gamecubers here? maybe u guys know something more

Robot Commander said:
Its not Deception 2 cause even with Shao Kahn and Goro. Its still the same as Deception.

Yeah its just Deception I guess you could call it Mortal Kombat Deception v.2 but that wouldnt realy make much sence

Think of it like UMK3 of MK Gold. All they're doing is adding some extra characters that don't really make sense to the story line to appease GC fans who are upset about not getting online play.

so we could just call it ultimate Mortal Kombat Deception i guess... or just Call it plain Mortal Kombat Deception *off of topic* well anyways this might be on that game
mk6_hack_monster_vs_jax.jpg
and maybe this
mk6_hack_kunglao_vs_quanchi.jpg

It is disapointing that the X box version doesn't get them. It is to high end of a console not to have somekind of special just for it. The way that Soul Caliber did for each console. I just hope that the scrolling words going accross the screen will eventually unlock something.

they added them because why would anyone buy it for the cube? its a sissy system, the controllers are gay, and it comes out 3 months? later? hmmm...add those characters and i might buy it.....for like 20 bucks....or trade in my PS2 version and 10 bucks maybe.

i dont know.....there was a rumor of like 13 extra people, but i dont think goro and the other guy they add are worth me buying the game again.