The worst actors (in your opinion)

TaBB3rnackle92

Trolling You For Fun & Profit
There are great actors, and then there are the horrible ones.
TV Shows, Movies, etc..

I hate Ryan Reynolds. Anything he is in, I will not watch it. I hate him and his aura of douchebaggery is nauseating. His acting is wretched and he lacks any morals in life. Well known for eating newborn babies and commiting vile acts of spewing forth lies about "religion" and "politics", he was concieved in hell. He is making his father, Satan, very proud with his fame. Starring in such hits as The Green latern and some knock off of Freaky Friday. Thank you Ryan. How you find work, I will never know. You have as much personality as roadkill.

Feel Free to share your hate.
Also, this isn't a debate. Don't try to defend someone. If someone says "But I like Micheal Douglas!", get out of here with that mess. If you disagree with what they said, who cares? Just list the ones you hate.

Discuss.

Last edited:
Johnny Cage.....

Being serious now I cant remember his name He play as Raiden in The First MK movie... OMg he sucked so bad.. I guess that was were my Hate for raiden started.

Robert Pattinson. Ugh, worst actor I could ever imagine to play Cedric Diggory.

Johnny Cage.....

Being serious now I cant remember his name He play as Raiden in The First MK movie... OMg he sucked so bad.. I guess that was were my Hate for raiden started.

Christopher Lambert? You can't hate on him, he's The Highlander!

Last edited by a moderator:
Christopher Lambert? You can't hate on him, he's The Highlander!

I agree. I love anything Christopher Lambert has done. He is probably my favorite actor to watch ... and to go on the other end, I can not stand Martin Lawrence or Chris Rock. Listening to them makes me want to vomit.

megx21.jpg

That's Megan Fox? I couldn't recognise her. Either she's using way too much Lego on her face or it's some other chick.

There are great actors, and then there are the horrible ones.
TV Shows, Movies, etc..

I hate Ryan Reynolds. Anything he is in, I will not watch it. I hate him and his aura of douchebaggery is nauseating. His acting is wretched and he lacks any morals in life. Well known for eating newborn babies and commiting vile acts of spewing forth lies about "religion" and "politics", he was concieved in hell. He is making his father, Satan, very proud with his fame. Starring in such hits as The Green latern and some knock off of Freaky Friday. Thank you Ryan. How you find work, I will never know. You have as much personality as roadkill.

Feel Free to share your hate.
Also, this isn't a debate. Don't try to defend someone. If someone says "But I like Micheal Douglas! GTFO", get out of here with that mess. If you disagree with what they said, who cares? Just list the ones you hate.

Discuss.

he made me lose a bit of faith in deadpool

Well known for eating newborn babies and commiting vile acts of spewing forth lies about "religion" and "politics", he was concieved in hell. He is making his father, Satan, very proud with his fame. Starring in such hits as The Green latern and some knock off of Freaky Friday. Thank you Ryan. How you find work, I will never know. You have as much personality as roadkill.

I have to say that was hilarious and I laughed out loud. Well played sir.

As for the topic, I'll have to think beyond the Robert Pattinson and Megan Fox mentions already that I agree with.

Seth Rogen, Michael Cera, I'm trying to think of others but drawing a blank

good lord, I just found out I own 406 dvds.... i have a problem LOL

Robert Pattinson: there is nothing good in what you do, there is absolutely no emotion in you whatsoever, and on par with Bieber, you need to crawl back into the government-enforced nuclear lab you came from where you were birthed as a metrosexual android designed to make 9 year old girls crave your pale, scrawny and disturbing face and body. What Stephanie Myers did to vampires is horrible enough as it is, but what YOU'VE done to them is even worse. Real vampires suck blood, not dick. Please, please, please for the love of christ, Stop. Acting. Right. Now. You have the emotional content and line delivery of a corpse.

Also, doctors still haven't found a cause for aneurysms. Watch Hayden Christensen's performance in "Star Wars Episode III."

On the flip side, if I could, I would make sweet, sweet love to Morgan Freeman's voice.

Robert Pattinson: there is nothing good in what you do, there is absolutely no emotion in you whatsoever, and on par with Bieber, you need to crawl back into the government-enforced nuclear lab you came from where you were birthed as a metrosexual android designed to make 9 year old girls crave your pale, scrawny and disturbing face and body. What Stephanie Myers did to vampires is horrible enough as it is, but what YOU'VE done to them is even worse. Real vampires suck blood, not dick. Please, please, please for the love of christ, Stop. Acting. Right. Now. You have the emotional content and line delivery of a corpse.

Also, doctors still haven't found a cause for aneurysms. Watch Hayden Christensen's performance in "Star Wars Episode III."

On the flip side, if I could, I would make sweet, sweet love to Morgan Freeman's voice.

28vf7nm.jpg

Now That's what I'm talking about, true hate. 10/10.
Also, I wish Morgan Freeman would narrate my whole life. That's one of my 3 wishes lol.