The worst actors (in your opinion)

I also hated Will Ferrel.

Until I saw Anchor Man.
I didn't know that was Will until after I saw the movie.

When I found out I felt a mixture of disgust and comfort.
Then Ladies Man and Step Brothers solidified my love for the Will-meister.

Danny McBride. He isn't funny and actually toes the line of pissing me off. I'm absolutely baffled by how popular he got.

Matthew McConnaughey drives me up a freaking wall, he can't act his way out of a paper bag. He played the coach in "We Are Marshall" and he just made him look like a bumbling idiot. It would have pissed me off way more if I cared at all about Marshall University (but it still pisses me off a bit because I think it makes my state look dumb.)

I've grown very tired of Seth Rogan, too. He's a lot like Will Ferrell in that his first couple of movies were funny, but then he kept playing the same character and I just got sick of it.

Natalie Portman pisses me off because she's so inconsistent. Sometimes she's God awful and other times she's great, I never know what I'm going to get when I am watching a movie with her in it.

Jesse Eisenberg

I hate this godamn kid. Just looking at his smug expression, and hearing his dorky ass voice makes me want to kill something

And can we all say that it's time for Adam Sandler to stop?
He.. just needs to stop.
Great in his time.. but it's over.

And can we all say that it's time for Adam Sandler to stop?
He.. just needs to stop.
Great in his time.. but it's over.

It was time for him to stop when he decided he could play a character other than a gibberish-spouting man child.

JUSTIN BIBER,,,, yes he stared in Justin Bieber Never say never and its sequel Justin Bieber Never SING Never

It was time for him to stop when he decided he could play a character other than a gibberish-spouting man child.

first he was gibberish man child, now he's depressed husband trying to make his kids happy or some stupid shit like that

Natalie Portman pisses me off because she's so inconsistent. Sometimes she's God awful and other times she's great, I never know what I'm going to get when I am watching a movie with her in it.

Who cares, she is gorgeous. :p

Nicholas Cage is by far the worst actor I have ever seen. Every movie he is in sucks so badly. And he just. cant. act. At all.

Nicholas Cage is by far the worst actor I have ever seen. Every movie he is in sucks so badly. And he just. cant. act. At all.

On top of that, he's repetitive as hell. Same character every flipping move.

I hate Russell Brand, the guy's just not funny and his voice makes me want to slam my head into a wall repeatedly.

Watch Raising Arizona, he's actually not that bad in that movie. But yeah he pretty much sucks balls most of the time.

I noticed someone posted Jessica Alba, she isnt that great at acting, but I saw this retarded ass commercial for Spy Kids 4 earlier today, and she has got to be the hottest MILF of all time. Still though, she sucks at acting. But damn she looks good

Adam Sandler
Ben Stiller(I really liked Mystery Men though)
Megan Fox
Quentin Tarantino(great director, but terrible acting.)
Jenifer Aniston
Jessica Alba
Russell Brand(he annoys me on every level.)
Nick Cage
Every rapper that takes a shot at acting.(Ludacris has had good roles and so has Ice Cube. 8 Mile was also a pretty good film. Everyone else though is a different story.)
Jim Carey(I liked the Ace Ventura movies, but that's about it.)
Robin Williams(Extremely annoying)

Basically there is a bunch of shit Hollywood.