Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Results 221 to 227 of 227

Thread: UMK3 Ninja Pack Request Thread

  1. #221
    Emperor of Outworld Metal Overlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    24
    Posts
    5,952
    Thanked: 445
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: UMK3 Ninja Pack Request Thread

    I don't think Dedamn meant it that way, Araknyd

    As in, I think he was sarcastically responding to Low's "Want more DLC? Then buy the available DLC" comment with "Yeah, because buying the DLC we have now sure did help us get more of it, right? Oh wait..."

  2. #222
    Elder God Commander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Karnaca, Serkonos
    Posts
    14,074
    PSN
    Araknyd03
    Thanked: 2892
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)

    Re: UMK3 Ninja Pack Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Metal Overlord View Post
    I don't think Dedamn meant it that way, Araknyd

    As in, I think he was sarcastically responding to Low's "Want more DLC? Then buy the available DLC" comment with "Yeah, because buying the DLC we have now sure did help us get more of it, right? Oh wait..."

    Lately my sarcasm radar has been on-point.
    I know that he was joking around, which is why I was also joking by putting Mr. McMahon's theme song in part of my post.
    I also mixed in a small hint of sincerity with Rain being one of my mains, because he actually is.

    EDIT:
    I'm not going into a nerd-rage because Rain's alt and Klassic won't be coming to consoles.
    On the contrary;
    If it ever does come to the consoles, great.
    If it doesn't come to the consoles, great.
    Indifference is hard to convey in text.

  3. #223
    New Kombatant GazelTGM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    64
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UMK3 Ninja Pack Request Thread

    I definitely want this pack. I want all of the additional Vita costumes, really.

    Of course, I don't expect NRS to give me what I want, and I have no intention of buying the Vita to get it.

  4. #224
    Shaolin Monk ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Edenia.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,228
    Thanked: 79
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

    Re: UMK3 Ninja Pack Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GazelTGM View Post
    I definitely want this pack. I want all of the additional Vita costumes, really.

    Of course, I don't expect NRS to give me what I want, and I have no intention of buying the Vita to get it.
    this. plus, I'm positive we'll get more DLC so and yes, boon said no more DLC but he also said no tremor, ever and look what happened with that :P

  5. #225
    Elder God Commander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Karnaca, Serkonos
    Posts
    14,074
    PSN
    Araknyd03
    Thanked: 2892
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)

    Re: UMK3 Ninja Pack Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ninja View Post
    this. plus, I'm positive we'll get more DLC so and yes, boon said no more DLC but he also said no tremor, ever and look what happened with that :P
    People kept asking Ed on Twitter about having Tremor, as MK9 DLC on consoles.
    He never said anything about Tremor not making a cameo on the Vita.

  6. #226
    Shaolin Monk ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Edenia.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,228
    Thanked: 79
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

    Re: UMK3 Ninja Pack Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Araknyd_Commander View Post
    People kept asking Ed on Twitter about having Tremor, as MK9 DLC on consoles.
    He never said anything about Tremor not making a cameo on the Vita.
    I think there had been tweets in general about him too. as in, 'chance of tremor in mk9 DLC OR MK10?' -> replies: ALWAYS negative by 100%. idt you can trust Ed's tweets. I also think that's a good thing :P keeps the surprises coming

  7. #227
    Kombatant Eff One's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    126
    Xbox Live
    EffOne2008
    PSN
    EffOne2008
    Thanked: 4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UMK3 Ninja Pack Request Thread

    Well, I guess it's safe to say this'll never be happening now. Or any other DLC, for that matter....

    Oh dear. Rain's been hitting those Happy Meals again...

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Umk3 Possible sound pack mods???
    By S0MER in forum Spoilers, Leaks, and Rumors
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-18-2011, 02:23 AM
  2. Render Request Thread
    By Khaos in forum Mortal Kombat Fan Artwork
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 11:39 AM
  3. Smiley Request Thread
    By GuanxYu in forum Forum Updates and Rules
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-18-2011, 05:29 AM
  4. Thread request!
    By GUTZnGORE in forum Characters & Gameplay
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 01:16 AM
  5. Screenshot request thread
    By Goraka in forum Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 08:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •