UMK3 Ninja Pack Request Thread

Just got done playing as the New MK3 Subzero outfit and it cool and all but I feel like its just NRS teasing us. Man I hope they release these the UMK3 outfits soon or at least tell everyone there WILL BE NO MORE DLC!!! So I can stop Hoping for it..

Just got done playing as the New MK3 Subzero outfit and it cool and all but I feel like its just NRS teasing us. Man I hope they release these the UMK3 outfits soon or at least tell everyone there WILL BE NO MORE DLC!!! So I can stop Hoping for it..

I am in the same boat. After seeing unmasked sub zero's graphics and detail i was like oh come on. we need all the ninjas to have this outfit

on a side note, with the new DLC, does anyone else notice alot of the opponent's blood covering your characters face/head? i tried unmasked on ladder and the first 2 matches I won, his face was covered in blood like more than I am use to. I noticed this with Rain one time as well?? not a complain just something I noticed

I got the new patch.

MK3 CSZ looks awesome, but MK3 SZ looks even more retarded and stupid than he does in the render, god...

<------- This is Sub-Zero. Period.

MK3 SZ looks even more retarded and stupid than he does in the render, GOSH ...

Fixed

napoleon-dynamite.jpg

Holy SH*T YOUR SIG IS PERFECT!!!!

That's exactly what NRS needs to release. *Thumbs up for the UMK3 Ninja Pack*

Has anyone else noticed they don't ever use UMK3 for the costume name. An Example would be the Female Ninjas there outfits should say UMK3 instead of MK3. I wonder if the menu exist is the game or not, if not that’s bad news for UMK3 Subzero outfit

Me wants. Skarlet could use some classic costumes too! I know she isn't "supposed" to have classic costumes, but then again, Cyber Sub doesn't either.

Me wants. Skarlet could use some classic costumes too! I know she isn't "supposed" to have classic costumes, but then again, Cyber Sub doesn't either.

well she was a glitch in MK2

and i guess you could call the mugen/comic character hydro klassic CSZ

well she was a glitch in MK2

and i guess you could call the mugen/comic character hydro klassic CSZ

Yeah, I know she's supposed to be that but... @noobde posted once she shouldn't have a classic costume since she wasn't a classic character. Guess he contradicted himself with the whole CSZ deal...

I don't think a klassic for Rain is going to work, doesn't mean they can't though. Honestly, I want
655617-kabalvs_super.png
and
Stryker-trilogy2.jpg
as a compatibility pack.

(Maybe I don't want Styker as much, but I still want klassic Kabal.)