UMK3 Ninja Pack Request Thread

DO-WANT.jpg

I would gladly pay 15 bucks just for UMK3 Scorpion at this point. Come on, Ed! Money! You can has money!​

ya i would pay 10 $ for classic mk3 costume pack... 5 or 6 chars.... ninja.. im guessing. ed boon lets give all our money to you :)

It isn't like it'd cost much. Add a mask to the new Subby, palette swap like 6 times, come up with a cost, perhaps add some fatalities, ???, profit.

I wouldn't buy it, if it includes 1 fatality each character then awesome, I would buy it, but I wouldn't pay $5 for any classic costumes.

Though I'd pay $5 just for Human Reptile from theartbook.
Smoke had some suckish fatalities in UMK3, though.

sign me up i want them all, would love classic fatalities, the more the merrier C'MON OFFERING MONEY BOON lol

Give me UMK3 Reptile and I'd pay ANY reasonable price. Or the one from the artbook like Fox said because it's just so badass.

What costume in the artbook? I keep looking online but never find what you guys are talking about lol

dO NINJA INCLUDE KITANA, JADE AND MILEENA?

srry caps on....

No, they already have 2 classic costumes (MK2 and MK3), except for Mileena who only got the MK3 one, but she's the only character who has 2 not classic alternates.

I hope if they release a UMK3 ninja pack it comes with Cyber Smoke and Mk2 Mileena, that way all the important ninja costumes are out of the way and NRS can make MK3 Kabal, MK3 Stryker, MK1 Kano, MK1 Raiden, MK1 Liu Kang, MK2 Kung Lao, and MK2 Jax. Oh and MK3 Sonya.

yes I want umk3 ninjas pack for all the ninjas aaaaand some klassic kostumes for the faces and kabal