UMK3 Ninja Pack Request Thread

I don't think Dedamn meant it that way, Araknyd

As in, I think he was sarcastically responding to Low's "Want more DLC? Then buy the available DLC" comment with "Yeah, because buying the DLC we have now sure did help us get more of it, right? Oh wait..."

I don't think Dedamn meant it that way, Araknyd

As in, I think he was sarcastically responding to Low's "Want more DLC? Then buy the available DLC" comment with "Yeah, because buying the DLC we have now sure did help us get more of it, right? Oh wait..."

Lately my sarcasm radar has been on-point.
I know that he was joking around, which is why I was also joking by putting Mr. McMahon's theme song in part of my post.
I also mixed in a small hint of sincerity with Rain being one of my mains, because he actually is.

EDIT:
I'm not going into a nerd-rage because Rain's alt and Klassic won't be coming to consoles.
On the contrary;
If it ever does come to the consoles, great.
If it doesn't come to the consoles, great.
Indifference is hard to convey in text.

I definitely want this pack. I want all of the additional Vita costumes, really.

Of course, I don't expect NRS to give me what I want, and I have no intention of buying the Vita to get it.

I definitely want this pack. I want all of the additional Vita costumes, really.

Of course, I don't expect NRS to give me what I want, and I have no intention of buying the Vita to get it.

this. plus, I'm positive we'll get more DLC so :) and yes, boon said no more DLC but he also said no tremor, ever and look what happened with that :p

this. plus, I'm positive we'll get more DLC so :) and yes, boon said no more DLC but he also said no tremor, ever and look what happened with that :p

People kept asking Ed on Twitter about having Tremor, as MK9 DLC on consoles.
He never said anything about Tremor not making a cameo on the Vita.

People kept asking Ed on Twitter about having Tremor, as MK9 DLC on consoles.
He never said anything about Tremor not making a cameo on the Vita.

I think there had been tweets in general about him too. as in, 'chance of tremor in mk9 DLC OR MK10?' -> replies: ALWAYS negative by 100%. idt you can trust Ed's tweets. I also think that's a good thing :p keeps the surprises coming