MK Character Gender Swap Art Contest on Deviantart

GBK

a8522a60ac3c82a643dd6c7de6da7513-d45nmqk.jpg

by Madiblitz http://mk-rebirth.deviantart.com/gallery/31142167#/d45nmqk

Hello, a Mortal Kombat Gender Swap Kontest was started in the biggest MK related fangroup on DA last week.

Like the name says, it is the target to make funny gender swaps of the characters.

Things like "Jenny Cage" "Kaballa" and even a...scary male Mileena were done already..it seems that contest idea is quite popular

There is the prize of a 3 Months DA subscription on DA, but the contest is mostly just for the fun and to create fan art

The entries can be seen here http://mk-rebirth.deviantart.com/gallery/31142167

To participate in the contest you need to be a member of DA obviously

This sounds amazing! Sadly im no artist but Wraith and NS922 should take part if they can. They are amazing as well as the other artists here!!

Wow the art is amazing so far! I cant do anything like this :p I like Female Smoke and Noob, but Male Mileena scares me :eek:

As you saw than, that Mileena male version scared me a bit and others too...it is definitive extraordinary in its own way.

What? Not even a glimpse of a drawn nipple?

well i changed it to a link and added a nsfw warning, hope that sokay now

What? Not even a glimpse of a drawn nipple?

well i changed it to a link and added a nsfw warning, hope that sokay now

Yea I don't think so. Mods are kinda strict I don't think they would allow something like that.

Haha, that's cool. Very weird, but interesting.

This sounds amazing! Sadly im no artist but Wraith and NS922 should take part if they can. They are amazing as well as the other artists here!!

Thanks for the recommendation, but I'll pass on this. I'm sure I could make some nice pieces, but it's not really worth my time right now. ;)

Yea I don't think so. Mods are kinda strict I don't think they would allow something like that.

Really?! So, a whole website dedicated to a game in which people are ripped apart, cut open, blood gushing, etc... and no nudity allowed? The mods on this site are just as dumb as the country in which I live.

mileena_mk_gender_swap_contest_by_thekidisgreen-d45n6yi.jpg

What has been seen..canot be unseen.

Now you all will never look at Mileena how you looked at her before.

this is something DAMN scary and weird if you ask me.