Dreams

I dreamed the other day that I was at this enormous liquor store called Table & Vine (real place in Springfield, MA) down from where I used to live with my former bandmate. Thing is, I was in there, looking for a bottle of Glenlivet 25 Year Reserve, which is almost $400/bottle, and despite having it, couldn't find it in the locked case. So I asked the manager, who turned out to be my former boss at a music shop (he's never worked at T&V, so, odd). So I spent the rest of the dream with my friend/former boss looking for this one missing bottle of scotch in an enormous store. I miss hanging out with that guy. He sings NOFX songs while driving (really well), and looks like freaking Luigi from Super Mario.

Had one where I was a Green Lantern helping out Sinestro(as a Yellow Lantern) with other Lantern corps against a common foe. Most likely against the Anti-Monitor.

It was pretty cool to say the least.

Last night I had a dream I got in a fight with a guy and when it was time to finish him, I did a super attack instead of a fatality. Basically, I actually summoned which seemed to be 2 dragon-shaped electrical energies from the sky (which shot down like meteors), attacking the guy.

Had one where I was a Green Lantern [...]

Read this line yesterday and guess what. Last night I was the Green Lantern.

I kept forgetting the oath and Shadow Thief was attacking my family. I needed the light, but guys were so scared I forgot the first line. And funny that I knew I couldn't fear or I would end without powers. I think I managed to illuminate a big area when I remembered the oath.

The rest is better if I don't even tell :laugh:

I remember about a year ago or 2 I had a dream that I was somehow Dark Phoenix and I ripped a guy vertically in half with my bare hands by grabbing him just at his shoulders. He was an obese guy too.

Today was crazier than before.

I had to flee from a guy (that was someone who really exists) with a nail gun. He was threatening me while I was next to a big yellow car, Cherokee alike.

When I notice he was really going to shoot me, I entered the car and drove GTA style (I think I was like GTA V when Michael meet Franklin), crashing other cars (I think that was because of an accident with a Cherokee that I read with a famous soccer player in Brazil in 1995), and the guy was chasing me I don't know how (I think he had other people with him).

Then when I realized I was driving inside the school I studied and there were many cops (SWAT style) shooting me, and they shoot my tires (that was totally GTA influence), and I think I ran over one.

When I reached the main gate, everybody suddenly forgot and was happening a protest against cops, and there was a confusion, many people I knew, and when I was trying to clean my reputation (did I really need it? someone must have activated a cheat code) I was flirting with a cop Zoe Saldana style (thanks, Guardians of the Galaxy), then she turned out to be another person and I was in a dirty supermarket.

After this amazing and crazy dream, now I can tell that the other one, when I was a Green Lantern, I lost the power ring and was naked in a party. But I could fly. Well, I got the ring and I woke up. :musicus:

I had a dream that felt real. It was early evening time, every tree around me was burning and I was surrounded by them so I ran. I wanted to wake up so bad, and I could feel the dirt beneath my feet. I ran to a woman(maybe girlfriend?) took her hand and ran with her and took shelter.

Then I woke up. Looked around me so disoriented, and I started hallucinating a human male face was starting at me, looked weak. Then he faded away.

I dunno what this all means.

I had a sweet dream last night about having fun with two cute Asian guys. They were letting me enjoy their delights with my tongue and fingers while they have their backs on the chair (the guys' backs were laying on the part of the chair where the butt is suppose to be while a person is sitting down and their heads are leaning on the part where the back of a person is suppose to rest) and their legs up in the air. ;)

I usually dream about how good breakfast is going to be the next morning, and sleeping in for a whole eight hours in a bed that makes itself.

#MilitaryLife

I had a dream a couple of weeks ago that a straight couple was kissing each other. Then I was walking pass them and I spray a cologne on my neck. Then the guy pushes the girl away from him and he starts to kiss my neck while he hugs me as I place my palms in his buttocks. ;)

I just woke up from a very interesting dream now.

First, I was actually giving several penis-shaped lollipops (ones that we can get at Spencer's) to a guy I really liked and his girlfriend. They declined the offer but then the guy tells me, "I want yours instead". Then I woke up from there. ;)

Those type of dreams suck ass.
One minute your about to receive the succ of your lives, the next minute you wake up at 7:35 A.M. to go to an 8:00 A.M class.

smh

I just woke up dreaming as playing as Mileena in her Flesh Pits outfit but in the Piercing variation against a guy. Then some how I became her in the middle of the fight and I finished him off with her Rip-Off Fatality while squeezing his crotch hard.

The Adventures of Ramanujan

I had a really strange one where I dreamt I was on a weekend-retreat of prominent scholars/professors including Ramanujan but the weekend-retreat was being interrupted by the terrifying Leatherface running around with his distinctive chainsaw. I managed to unfortunately catch the psycho's attention and had to climb down a tree outside a window of the house to get away but woke up when it seemed I just got away.

I will always remember Srinivasa Ramanujan...

(I need to play Mortal Kombat more)

guru.jpg

Please don't laugh. About 4 months ago, I had a nightmare about Michael Jackson raping me and it wasn't even funny. It especially got very creepy when about a month ago, one of my friends mentioned that famous singers who die go to hell due to Satanic rituals that they supposedly do (such as Micheal Jackson and Selena) and the more people sing and play their music, the more these celebrities suffer in hell. To make things more weirder, I see these crazy stories of young people being asleep for 20+ hours and claim that they are brought to hell just to see celebrities be suffering down there. So, I just wanted to share that because it may have some weird connection and when I hear Micheal Jackson music in the dance floor, I usually step out until it's over.