Dreams

Shirayuki Mizore

Have any distinguishable dreams that you would like to share that you had while sleeping?

I had a weird one the other day. I was enlisted into the Japanese Army and I had to infiltrate a Russian outpost in Siberia. I was sent to recover some data of some sort and I retrieved it but then the Russian Army sent this like created bio weapon after me. It kinda looked like Frankenstein's monster. I stole a pick up truck and started driving through Siberia (Somehow alive) with the monster rapidly chasing after me and then the dream ended there...

This one premonition I had was waking up out of my bed but looked out the window and saw it was dark but it was early in the afternoon, so I went downstairs and even my family is curious. We got out of the house walked down from the porch and saw this lunar eclipse happening above us and then I could hear this buzzing sound in my head, made it impossible to think. Then I woke up. I am worried this might happen soon or next year, I can't tell.

I once had a dream that my hair turned into cigarette butts in the pattern of a mohawk...

Yeah. I have MILLIONS of weird dream stories...

I don't remember what I dream. When I do, 95% of the time I dream of being possessed. Then I get sleep paralysis. Scary shit. I have a very good story from one particularly scary dream. I'll post it tomorrow. I'm too tired tonight.

I had a dream where me and my family was being chased outside by this monster and my little sister slapped me on the shoulder, begging me to save her as the monster was about to eat her. Pretty scary stuff.

In my dream I had last night, my brother had gone in the military and was coming back, when he arrived he was a giant. He admited to using steroids and went stomping around calling everyone whimpy

later in the dream I was driving 100 miles per hour on the highway in a golfcart. The road went through a mountain with panda bears and mount rushmore was also on the mountain for no reason too.

later it began to rain and I couldnt see anything it was so bad. I felt like I could crash any second. When the rain finnaly stopped I somehow ended up in this trench filled with dirty tents. It was ****ing scary for some reason cause everything felt so enclosed and somehow I felt there was something lurking around.

Had one dream where i was fighting some Guy on top of a Airplane and I was BEATING DAT A$$.. Then he Swept my foot and i fell then He Picked me up and threw me off the airplane D: The fall took so long <_< Then when i was about to reach the ground i woke up. He didnt kill me so..

iWin :D

I once dreamed I was a pirate, and my pirate ship was captured by the Coast Guard and then I was sentenced to death, and while awaiting my execution I was sharing a cell with all of the females from the Brady Bunch. I had this dream about 17 years ago, but it's still the wackiest one I've had.

okay i just remembered my dream! i just thought really hard and remembered it happened last year...........it was like some kind of silent hill dream. Here it is

Spoiler:
I got in trouble for beating the crap out of some rich douchebag at my school. my parents got mad at me because his parents wanted to press charges. so to get out of that situation, my parents bribed them out of the charge. They were so upset that they sent me off to a military school. when the bus got to my house i got on it and the bus driver looked like one of those creepy ones like from a movie. the bus drove off to some weird deserted looking place. that was exceptional because it was nighttime so i fell asleep on the bus. i woke up to screaming and the bus flipping over. i was one of the three survivors. a black guy and some crazy nerd who murdered his dog. we were walking around for help when we heard what sounded like a little girl laughing. we looked around and the crazy nerd fell over dead. with what looked like a bullet hole in his back. i started freaking the hell out. then the laugh happened again and the black guy soon fell over with a knife in his head. that when i sprinted. i ran towards a police station. i tried opening the doors but they were locked. i soon sprinted till i heard the little girl laughing again. i hid behind a dumpster. i then heard a children song being sung by what was preschoolers. i sprinted again until i ran out of breath. i stopped by a convienent store when i heard the song again. i looked behind me and there was a bunch of possessed german dolls. and three zombie looking adults. i was cornered. when all of them jumped at me i felt a poke in my chest and woke up.

it's pretty freakin creepy. it also sounds like a movie i've seen but i cant put my tongue on it

I once dreamed I was a pirate, and my pirate ship was captured by the Coast Guard and then I was sentenced to death, and while awaiting my execution I was sharing a cell with all of the females from the Brady Bunch. I had this dream about 17 years ago, but it's still the wackiest one I've had.

Pretty awesome. I have a few weird one that have stuck with me, one from years ago, and one from earlier this month. The one years ago, I was being chased through a library with a checkered floor with a friend of mine. All of a sudden, The ground lurched and I slowed down, but everything was normal, so the vampire was still going in normal speed and my friend sped ahead of me. The vampire caught up and turned me. Out of nowhere, my uncle came up. I was right about to attack him, when he took out a cup filled with red jello. I don't know why, but I stopped to eat it. The one from this month, was about me and random strangers running through a swamp trying to avoid zombies. How ever, for god knows what, a zombie dolphin comes up and bites either me or one of the strangers (IDK, since I'm pretty sure it switched POV from there) and apparently if you get bitten by a zombie of a different species, you transform into that species zombified (Ie, Dog bitten by zombie bat= Dog turning into zombie bat) so the rest of the dream consisted of the guy turning into a zombified dolphin. Also, I remembered another weird one while typing this, so I'll post what I remember of it. I think we were near some kinda motel, and Some serial killer (I think Jason, maybe Freddy Krueger, which makes more sense) was there killing everybody. Since I was really young, I hid into a pipe of some sort. I remember seeing fires coming from either side of the pipe. I think I held my eyes closed for 3 seconds, and opened them (Cause that usually wakes me up) and I waited a second, then the killer popped up in front of me, THEN I woke up. Typing this made me think of plenty of other dreams, which I might post (One involvled the Grudge trying to turn me into a ghost but failed and I became A Navi), but those were the crazier ones.

ok ill tell u about 2 dreams one good one creepy and one real life story

the good one the day before umvc3 comes out capcom releases a video that has 30 more people added to the roster few i reamember were mega man x guile carnage da juggernaut ***** cap commando jin akira rolento wangtang gambit green gobby wrath the hood ms marvel and a speical guest spawn

the bad one..i was laying in bed and i see blood on my window i look out to see its rainning blood.. then i see dead bodys everywhere and zombies the monster nemesis and P. head from silent hill they look at me from outside and come towrd the house i run out the back and jump my fence only to be caught by shirt im freaking out i get lose and i run and run till i come to the end of the road whree a large chunk of the earth is gone and its a bottomless pit... and nemesis picks my up by my neck and snaps my neck ... i wake up to my neck hurting like hell

ok the real story : im siting in my living room just playing some good ol tekken tag on my ps2 then i glance at my back door to see something on the door with flesh missing from his face and body and is breathing on the door it lets out a small scream that the person next door herd it..i blinked and it was gone.. idk if im crazy but i was scared as ****....

I remember this very vivid scary dream I had where I was a kid again and I was at a friends house. Now, I have no idea who in the hell that kid was, but I knew he was a friend... So anyways, he takes me into his parent's room, which is an almost empty rotunda that seems to be slanted at a slight downward angle, with dark blue wall, dark purple carpet, black ceiling, one window, and a single sliding glass door (the kind you find in someones bathroom). So we walk in and over to the window and what we see is graveyard, which is cast in moonlight. Dark clouds surround the moon, but only slightly covering it. And of course, there's the random looming empty-of-leafs tree, which always seems to be in a scary movie's grave yard. What stops us from further looking outside is the rattling of the doorknob ("when did he shut the door"? I think to myself) and my friend shoves me into the shower door, which turns out to be a 4x4 bathroom with a narrow passage the descends down a short path to a shower. I move to the shower and just hold my breath, my heart beating so fast, and I here his father start yelling at him, beating him, and dragging him off (to the graveyard?). I jump up and grab a hold of the top of one of the showers walls and look over into an empty room (apparently there's an empty cut in the rotunda's wall all of a sudden for me to see through). I jump down, near tears, and here a gun shot. Calculating as quick as I can, I decide to get the **** outta there and sprint for hall way. I open the door, turn right, running up an ascending, curving, and all around purple hallway. That is, until I run into Frankenstein (which makes no damn sense, because I've never been afraid of that son of a ***** in my life) and pop awake, my upper torso flying forward and am drenched in sweat. That is the only time that's ever happened to me, but I would actually love for it to happen again.

I had a dream that it was me and my older brother in our house and I was in the basement and my bro was in the kitchen upstairs. I yelled for my brother to come quickly and I heard footsteps coming. Suddenly, instead of my bro, Freddy Krueger was standing at the top of the stairs laughing with blood on his claw.I then started running while he walked down the stairs scrapping his claw on the wall. I ran to the window in the basement and got and started running down the street screaming for help, I saw some people, but the were just Krueger in different clothes. Suddenly, it turned to night, even though it was dawn a minute before hand. Then I looked in front of me in I was in an alleyway, one end was blocked by a 15 foot barbed wire fence, and the other end was open. I started running to the opening but then he appeared there, with his arms stretched out like in nightmare on elm street 1. He corners me against the fence and said "this will only hurt a bit" he then tried to stab me but before he could, I woke up.

One of my best dreams had to be that I was in a movie theater, watching Citizen Cage lol I always wanted to see a Johnny Cage movie. Maybe I'll catch Tommy Scissorfist when it comes out. I think Baraka will do a good job in it :)