Dreams

Odd dream last night:

I was at my own wedding, and it was this bizarre beach-party like thing. It might have been the reception, I don't know. And I wasn't wearing a wedding dress or anything, I was wearing a pale-blue and black-trimmed bikini. Even more oddly, only some of the guests were in swimwear/beach attire. Some were still wearing tuxes/suits and dresses. The cake was totally uneaten, too. We were all having a ton of fun, though I remember feeling really anxious (as if the ceremony hadn't been completed yet, so things felt all out of order). But the most truly disorienting part of the dream was that I felt like I'd known all the guests my whole life, and that they were all beloved friends. But my mind didn't recognize any of them as being from my real life.

So. Damn. Weird.

But the most truly disorienting part of the dream was that I felt like I'd known all the guests my whole life, and that they were all beloved friends. But my mind didn't recognize any of them as being from my real life.

Huh... I thought I was the only one that this happened to in dreams.

Isn't it strange? I was talking with these people, laughing with them, getting ready with my bridesmaids, etc...But I have no idea who any of them were!! I'm glad it was a dream; if I ever got that impression in waking life, I'd feel deeply disturbed.

Isn't it strange? I was talking with these people, laughing with them, getting ready with my bridesmaids, etc...But I have no idea who any of them were!! I'm glad it was a dream; if I ever got that impression in waking life, I'd feel deeply disturbed.

It is quite odd. I've also sometimes had dreams where I knew someone was one person I knew, but they had the face of a DIFFERENT person I knew.

That is pretty weird.

I'm still finding the combo of 'beach party' wedding + not knowing anyone so strange...

My dream last night was awesome. It was like I was playing a hybrid of Raven Shield and Gears 3. I was playing as a Rainbow Six operative with my Mp5-SD and my partner was Dizzy and we were fighting off waves of Locust on the map Blood Drive.

I had a dream where an enemy of mine from high school was standing on a ladder looking at me as if he is superior over me. Then, I grabbed him by the crotch with my hand and tossed him around all over the place like a rag doll while holding him by the crotch.

I had a dream that I won the radio contest with Z100 and went on an international tour with Justin Bieber. Backstage passes and everything.

It was awesome.

I'm jealous, you guys get to have all the awesome dreams :(

They are not always awesome. I had one last night and it involved me walking up a flight of stairs and I stumbled onto a dead body and fell on the floor next to it. I was quite startled when I woke up. Didn't want to go back to sleep that night.

I had a dream last night that Xbox Live was $10 for a year, but when I went to log in, it said my Xbox was banned on Xbox Live.

I ended up trading it for a PS3 from a guy on Craigslist and I played with everyone on TRMK since thats what everyone plays.

The guy ended up finding out where I lived, came to my house, bashing my head with the banned Xbox and I woke up.

I had a dream last night that Xbox Live was $10 for a year, but when I went to log in, it said my Xbox was banned on Xbox Live.

I ended up trading it for a PS3 from a guy on Craigslist and I played with everyone on TRMK since thats what everyone plays.

The guy ended up finding out where I lived, came to my house, bashing my head with the banned Xbox and I woke up.

That was probably me.

Should have made another account, bish :mullet:

I had a dream once that my life didn't suck. Then I woke up.

OH SHIT, THAT'S EVERY DAY!

I know what you mean. I dreamed that I had a girlfriend, then I wake up to a harsh reality just me, in a bed made for two people. FML.

I had a dream that I slit my dogs' throats a few nights ago. Rough shit, I love my dogs.

Almost as bad as a few months ago when I had a terrifying nightmare about my cat. There were zombies outside the door and I guess I didn't want him to die like that. So I tried killing him with a chainsaw, but he runs part way through it. So he's running around shrieking and crying with a 6 inch deep wound in his back. When I woke up I petted his ass so fine. I felt bad for something I didn't even actually do