Dreams

I like to use the word "dream" when I dream about something totally fantasized and wonderful. I like to call them "visions" when it's something that could happen to me in real life but hasn't.

I like to use the word "dream" when I dream about something totally fantasized and wonderful. I like to call them "visions" when it's something that could happen to me in real life but hasn't.

Me watching an APC show with Prince while wearing a purple suit and drinking wine...I don't think that's ever going to happen lol.

I've had "visions" about stuff like me or my family members dying. I've also seen a lot of "visions" where I'm late to school and I don't know how to get to class or where it is, when I wake up I freak out (even during summer break), I got to tell myself to stop freaking out.

I think in all the 12 years at school I've attended 30 days arriving on time, seriously I used to sneak in (MGS style) and hide in the bathroom until 2nd period, because the hallways would be crowded and they won't notice me just slipping in.

I have awesome dreams a couple of day ago i had a dream that i was dating this insanely sexy chick but some dude spilled his drink on her i got mad. but then i turned into the hulk and started tearing ish up surprisingly she didn't run screaming. she was flattered that i cared. so i took her back to my dream house.still hulk and went h.a.m on her!!!. then more chicks came and we had a super awesome party on south beach. but i could feel everything!turning into hulk felt like pure rage and power i felt my heart pounding faster in the dream while it was happening.. but anyway i felt my eyes opening then i turned back to normal. then i woke up smh that dream came right after i saw avengers! LOL

Lately, I've been having dreams about doing some high school work and not being able to complete it. I mean I already am 22 and a high school graduate but why do those nightmares occur?

Man I had another dream about doing some class work. Also, I had a dream about having sex with a guy I see sometimes who works at a local mall.

Zombie virus broke out in my dream, then zombies started attacking as soon as they were about to start getting inside my house I woke up, pretty weird dream.

I want a Zombie outbreak dream soooo bad, it would be so badass.

In almost all of my recent dreams I end up wrecking a car or crashing it into a building :???:

I dreamt last night that I went to this shop and they had a sack of gummy bears. The sack was huge I had to carry it on my shoulder. I remember getting off a bus with the sack of gummy bears went home and ate them haha. I then became pregnant and started barfing up blue gummy bears and then I was being laughed at by all my friends at school lol. Puts me off gummy bears and thank god I ain't at school anymore.

My favorite dream I had.

Was when I was dreaming I was a patient in the hospital It was back when I was in the hospital for 4 months straight from some random illness the doctors didn't know what it was.

But I was already out this was like a year later so in my dream it seemed more legit.

Anyways all I really remember that intrigued me was when I called out that I was ina dream.

"I'm in a dream" I said outloud.

The Nurse looked at me and said "Well how would you know that?"

I said "Well look at everything it's black and white, obviously if this was me awake everything would be in color."

The nurse goes waves her hand and the room turns to color, and she goes

"See you are awake" and... for some reason I just doubted myself and was like

"Oh ok I guess I am awake"

As if it wasn't weird that she just changed everything into color right infront of me.

I like this dream because it shows how weak minded you are when your fatigued that even when you sometimes realize you're ina dream, your mind will trick you into not realizing it to keep you asleep.

I had the weirdest dream last night, ing Japanese spies invaded my school and rallied us up in containment camps. They issued Teens to new Japanese families and shit, I escaped like a boss and ran to a hideout with some half naked African man.. Then we took shelter in a car that had a TV in it. We watched Family guy (I think). Funny thing was that I knew it was a dream. Later that same night after I woke up and went back to sleep I had another dream about this Girl that I really liked, we drove to some car dealership and apparently we'eve been dating for 3 years, and we kissed and shit then I woke up and began preparing my self for the day of Schooling.

Cool dream, right?

had a bad dream.

this crazy insane guy jumped on me and wouldnt get off, so I shoved him off punched him real hard in the chest. But then his heart gave out due to the excitment and he died right there. I look around and there are cameras surrounding me everywhere, then the police show up moments later and tell me I'm going to prison.

All this was happening in some sort of harry potter type castle except in space cause I could see space from outside the big windows.