Dreams

I often dream about losing my teeths or that my mouth block out of nowhere and also of crocodiles killing and eating my entire familly, they even got me once, I've heard we cant die in our dreams but I did.
Still I can't help loving crocodiles.

Have any distinguishable dreams that you would like to share that you had while sleeping?

I had a weird one the other day. I was enlisted into the Japanese Army and I had to infiltrate a Russian outpost in Siberia. I was sent to recover some data of some sort and I retrieved it but then the Russian Army sent this like created bio weapon after me. It kinda looked like Frankenstein's monster. I stole a pick up truck and started driving through Siberia (Somehow alive) with the monster rapidly chasing after me and then the dream ended there...

Metal gear solid much?

Joe Rogan sayes: "You need alphabrain *****es and a fleshlight!"
The few dreams I remember are insane zombi apocalypse type things remembering them I do not want.

2 nights ago i had a strange dream. Me and my friend were JET pilots and we had to blow up other jets but someone was controlling us then we crashed through a wall and went into a green screen :S. I guess i have been playing BF3 too much lol. I ALWAYS fly jets on that game.

I had a dream last night that I was some kind of power ranger / mage and people in the house were all out to get me so I went room to room taking people out with my power but what was funny was in some rooms there were people having sex, all kinds of sex and I took out those people as well LOL.

Very weird

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

I had the most beautiful dream last night.

It was about MK9's ending and if Kratos had been canon.
To my knowledge, the dream started here:

Gaaia, that giant earth woman, is walking through the ocean (she's only waist deep in) with Kratos standing chained in the palm of her hand.
Kratos keeps mocking her about how she could never kill him and how he was invincible. Gaaia rips his skin off, but it grows back in a fiery flash. He continues to mock her when something massive can be seen behind them under the waves. Its Poseidon the god of the sea. Kratos stops laughing and in a deep yet calm voice he says to her "Let us keep moving". "You fear him do you not?" "I fear no one!"

Gaaia stops walking and says "Kratos, this shall be good for us." Then a f*cking MASSIVE wave appears behind them and crashes over them.

This is where it becomes to scenic to describe in words.
Li Mei starts narrating the events. And I swear to you all, her voice must have been that of the angels. I didn't want it to end.
Anyway it shows Gaaia & Kratos' souls underwater. Li Mei says "They look to each other and nod. Then part ways to find eternal peace. But ever since then, I've been seeing these strange fish (Li Mei lives on some island) they seem so elegant.

Then it shows Li Mei dive underwater and just stare off into the distance while she says "And lately, I've been seeing something off in the distance."
Then it shows it. The most beautiful thing to ever be conceived in my mind.
What appears to be a tall not to wide island, floating with only its peak piercing the waves.

And it turns out, thats where Shujinko is.
Foreshadowing MK 10 :cry:

I know it sounds really really stupid.
I know this, but it was a dream. There aren't enough words in existence to get you to visualize what I truly was seeing.
That put me in a good ass mood this morning.

Last week i had a dream San andreas fought against MK. lol

I don't remember much but the BALLAS were kicking ass lol. cyber sub's head was being used as a basketball by the ballas. Then there was a huge fight to get to the top of a construction site??????? (wtf lol) mileena reached the top and got pushed off and died by baraka. Then i found a UMK3 arcade machine and started playing pinball on it :eek:.

The end.

When I was a child, I used have dreams where the bed that I'm laying on is floating down a bottomless hole. The walls were circular and had pictures of my family on them. The bed just keeps floating indefinitely until I wake up. This dream used to be reoccurring, most often when I'm sick.

In one my more disturbing dreams, I grabbed an axe and hacked to bits someone that was laughing me. Instead of screaming in agony or least shut up, that person continued to laugh, even when the all body parts were dismembered.

These days, I don't remember any of my dreams. They dissipate from memory the moment I wake up.

Last edited:
Well, having actually served in the American Army, sometimes I dream that I re-enlisted again, and I cannot for the life of me understand why I re-enlisted.

All that PT!! LOL!!!

If you think of certain things or see certain things, those things sometimes end up sneaking into your dreams.

A few days ago, I bought a really nice shirt with Cowboys written on the front and Romo's name and number on the back, all in rhinestone, and then I had a dream last night about Romo. I was getting on a bus and he was there, after a practice or something, I dunno why a football player with millions would be on a bus at night, but, anyways, yeah, I don't remember much else about it except getting on that bus and then he was in the yard of my dad's house throwing a football to me at one point.

Odd but disappointing that no clothes came off.

Anyways, not the first time I have seen something in which something related appeared in a dream either the same night or a few days later.

I had one the other night where I had a ultra sexy girlfriend.
But she was 100ft tall...
Da fuq?

so what? just more of the sexy hehe

Anyway, the other night I had a dream where I was in a bar trying to talk to a girl but she kept looking away from me and completely ignoring me, and then finally I got her attention and we talked for hours, and she was like all, "why was I ignoring you"

Jeez... I'm married, why am I having dreams like that?

I need to work on my dream recall. Most of the time I don't remember a thing. If i do remember, it's incredibly vague.

Lol this reminds me, just the other day I had a dream where Trmk members were present lol. Wraith, bbblp, yung, Jade, toxic, shirayuki, metal, havok, Critical and many more who I can't clearly remember. We were going on a 'save the world' kind of adventure, strapped in battlesuits and guns and shooting our way to glory!

Lol this reminds me, just the other day I had a dream where Trmk members were present lol. Wraith, bbblp, yung, Jade, toxic, shirayuki, metal, havok, Critical and many more who I can't clearly remember. We were going on a 'save the world' kind of adventure, strapped in battlesuits and guns and shooting our way to glory!

Pics or didn't happen.

.....wait.

^ Lol
The funny part is there were people who I didn't know how they look like but were there in the dream. I distinctly remember Wraith's though, he had slicked up hair and a handlebar moustache in my dream. :laugh: