Dreams

I had a dream the other day that I was in a Metal Gear Solid/TMNT crossover. o_O In my dream I was pretty much the female snake and me and TMNT was teaming up against Shredder and Liquid Ocelot and yeah. It was a crazy dream. It was MGS3 themed. I don't know wtf I had that dream I understand I probably been planning on playing MGS3/4, but wtf TMNT comes in?!

I have recurring dreams dreams of zombie apocalypses and being the lone person in a factory filled with monsters. Also, I have dreams where I'm just waking up from a dream...

I had a dream the other day that I was in a Metal Gear Solid/TMNT crossover. o_O In my dream I was pretty much the female snake and me and TMNT was teaming up against Shredder and Liquid Ocelot and yeah. It was a crazy dream. It was MGS3 themed. I don't know wtf I had that dream I understand I probably been planning on playing MGS3/4, but wtf TMNT comes in?!

That's an awesome dream. haha. I hope you kicked ass.

I had an insane dream where me, bbblp, sky valley, and fox17 where being chased by the cops in a high speed pursuit last night

I dont usually have dreams, but when I do they are ****ing insane. Like one time I had a dream that was basically a combination of Mk, Resident Evil, and Prototype. It started with me and a few friends of mine walking around. Now my friends looked the same as they always did, but for some reason my hair was longer and I was wearing a Red headband like Liu Kang (Mk reference) So we walk around trying to get to a safe point were the survivors are at because the world was in a apocalyptic hell (Resident Evil reference) So we decided to split up. My friends would take a main road while I would go threw an abandon mansion. So as Im walking threw the mansion I start to hear noises from all around and then all of a sudden these big red ugly monsters(Prototype reference) surrounded me. So I start fighting my way out the mansion fighting like Bruce Lee with. I eventually make it out alive and ended up at the safe point were my friends were at. My step mom and my dad was also there in a car waiting to pick me up so I hopped in the car and we drove away. End of my weird ass dream.

I had an insane dream where me, bbblp, sky valley, and fox17 where being chased by the cops in a high speed pursuit last night

yes, computer monitors with legs got in a car
computer_cartoon_01P011.jpg

and you're dreaming of me......................uh oh

Ok, now I dreamed about this place yet again. This time, you guys all came over to my house to celebrate my birthday (yes, I know how pathetic this sounds, give me a break, it's a dream). It was so bizarre though. Like it wasn't even my actual house, and you guys didn't all look like what you really look like... except Alisa. Even more strangely, Alisa was the only girl that showed up. That's not what I'd anticipate out of one of my dreams... anyway, I'll just chalk this up as another symptom I'm going crazy

Ok, now I dreamed about this place yet again. This time, you guys all came over to my house to celebrate my birthday (yes, I know how pathetic this sounds, give me a break, it's a dream). It was so bizarre though. Like it wasn't even my actual house, and you guys didn't all look like what you really look like... except Alisa. Even more strangely, Alisa was the only girl that showed up. That's not what I'd anticipate out of one of my dreams... anyway, I'll just chalk this up as another symptom I'm going crazy

Lol nah if you were really were going crazy You would be dreaming of people missing arms and bleeding puke. They would walk upside down and they would have mouths for eyes and a huge eye where the mouth is.

And Sky, dreaming of escaping the law with computers....
Like a BOSS :mullet:

You're full of crap... normal people dream about that shit all the time

Love Cowboy dreaming about a party with a bunch of guys and only one chick... now that's F'ed up.

I had a good amount of ultra weird dreams but I also had some that helped me out alot as well. During my school days I remember I couldnt finish studying some chapters during a particular exam but I dreamt that I revised those chapters and I did remember them during the exam too lol. And then there was this other time where I had to face a guy on a undefeated winning streak in a martial arts tourney. The previous night I had a dream, I dont clearly remember what happened but I had got a message from it and interpretting that message helped me win the fight. Pretty weird I guess, but yea, I personally believe a good amount of all our potential lies uptapped in our sub conscious mind.:)

Last edited:
I dont usually have dreams, but when I do they are ****ing insane. Like one time I had a dream that was basically a combination of Mk, Resident Evil, and Prototype. It started with me and a few friends of mine walking around. Now my friends looked the same as they always did, but for some reason my hair was longer and I was wearing a Red headband like Liu Kang (Mk reference) So we walk around trying to get to a safe point were the survivors are at because the world was in a apocalyptic hell (Resident Evil reference) So we decided to split up. My friends would take a main road while I would go threw an abandon mansion. So as Im walking threw the mansion I start to hear noises from all around and then all of a sudden these big red ugly monsters(Prototype reference) surrounded me. So I start fighting my way out the mansion fighting like Bruce Lee with. I eventually make it out alive and ended up at the safe point were my friends were at. My step mom and my dad was also there in a car waiting to pick me up so I hopped in the car and we drove away. End of my weird ass dream.

You dream every single night. You'll have about 5-8 dreams, and each one wont last longer than about a minute, even though in "dream time", it can seem like hours past. Apparantly this is due to the brain working at super fast and not worrying about other things, you normally would when conscious.

In my dream I had last night, my brother had gone in the military and was coming back, when he arrived he was a giant. He admited to using steroids and went stomping around calling everyone whimpy

later in the dream I was driving 100 miles per hour on the highway in a golfcart. The road went through a mountain with panda bears and mount rushmore was also on the mountain for no reason too.

later it began to rain and I couldnt see anything it was so bad. I felt like I could crash any second. When the rain finnaly stopped I somehow ended up in this trench filled with dirty tents. It was ****ing scary for some reason cause everything felt so enclosed and somehow I felt there was something lurking around.

Thanks you for the post.

My dream last night had cats. The hell? I'm not even a big cat person.

Alisa, your superhero card fails to mention you have the ability to affect people's dreams...