Dreams

I had a weird dream last night.

I dreamed that there was these voracious pumpkins and they were devouring my whole elementary school and I was out in the school yard and there were literally bones and dismembered body parts everywhere. So I ran inside and saw them overwhelming the inside of the school. So I ran back outside and one of them discovered me and then I thought to myself in my dream. "I wish I can wake up from this horrible nightmare" then I woke up looked at my surroundings and breathed a sigh of relief.

Yeah, fcked up isn't it?

Every now and then, I get dreams with wrestlers in it.

I know I obsess a little too much over wrestling, lulz.

Anyway, the other night, I had a weird ass dream. My dog (he actually died in 2007) appeared in it with my younger brother. We were back at my dad's house (where we grew up). I was outside the front of the house and my brother walked out with Bear. Bear wasn't on the leash. I remember looking at Bear and thinking 'he should be on a leash, what if he runs away?' and then some dude ran by and snatched up Bear. I ran around the curve to the other side of the street (my street was in the shape of a boot but called 'circle'...) and the guy was way down the road running with Bear.

Okay....

...so then skip to some random place next, it was a huge mansion, I was walking up the front steps to go inside wondering where Bear was but I was walking in with Dean Ambrose and CM Punk. I walked in and Punk was saying 'Jade, look at this' while Ambrose looked around the place.

I am pissed because that is all I remember. I have no fcking idea what Punk was trying to show me and I have no idea why the hell Ambrose made it in to my dream. How random of him....

Next dream I had, there was a huge black spider (tarantula) that went under a blanket (I was not under the blanket) and I was so fcking scared because it was so big and ugly and I hate spiders and I didn't know where he was in the blanket and I don't ever walk away from where a spider is because I NEED to know he is dead so I stared at the blanket in fear. I think I actually remember someone lifting the blanket and the spider was on it's back. I can't remember if it were dead or on it's back with it's legs slightly twitching.

I have no idea what the fck my dreams are trying to tell me.

I had one weird dream last night.

I made a deal with a few others to mimic and become an imposter of a criminal. Others also agreed to do the same as I did. It's like we were going to be decoys of for criminals so they won't get caught. But then later on, I decided to not do the deal and have the crooks get turned in by authorities.

Damn another weird dream last night.

I was somehow not known by my family when I tried to tell them my name. They said someone else is already me. That someone also became a famous singer. It's either my identity was stolen or that's me going in the future. The worst part is that the someone (the other me) is a heterosexual when I asked if that person had a love partner. I was like HELL NO!!! I even tried to refresh my brother's memory in the dream. He remembered those times but didn't believe I was me.

I can't explain this dream any better. I would've been alright with me being a celebrity but being heterosexual? No way!!!

Last night I had a dream of being in a train and being made fun of by some people. Then I stabbed those people to death. Yikes!!!

Last night I had a dream of being in a train and being made fun of by some people. Then I stabbed those people to death. Yikes!!!

one more reason why we shouldn't insult nasty he'll gut a bish

i had a dream where i was jumping on rooftops with a few random people till they vanished and i found my self running from a giant robot then i turned into a giant dragon all of a sudden and tear it apart.
too much is going on in my head

Last night... I dreamed. I dreamed a strange dream, full of wonders and beauty. I dreamt of a world, picturesque and pure. I dreamt of a world... Where Shira played Mass Effect... And enjoyed it.

I am sure it was a premonition of things to come.

I had a dream last night that I was in the Walking Dead

Spoiler:
And I was one of the people who left Woodbury and went to the prison.

I had a dream a couple nights ago that I was somehow responsible for the death of someone I knew. I just remember having the person's body and being next to a grey trash bin and I didn't know whether I should come clean to the law or try to hide evidence and dump it in the grey bin and run away. I really hope I never get put into that situation.

I had a dream a couple nights ago that I was somehow responsible for the death of someone I knew. I just remember having the person's body and being next to a grey trash bin and I didn't know whether I should come clean to the law or try to hide evidence and dump it in the grey bin and run away. I really hope I never get put into that situation.

I feel you. Lol

Another night, I had a dream of me being in different soap operas of my own. One of involved me dying while a cute guy cried over me.

I feel you. Lol

Another night, I had a dream of me being in different soap operas of my own. One of involved me dying while a cute guy cried over me.

That actually sounds bettter than what I had. Having someone cry over your death would trully mean something, too bad it was just a dream.

I had a dream where I was riding a white horse through a forest after a stormy night. I must've been really asleep because I actually felt the mist as my horse kept on going. I was wearing this really long black velvet cloak and an elegant maroon dress with a corset. I just remember riding to the edge of a cliff and just staring out at the valley.

I keep a dream journal so I'll post more later :)

That actually sounds bettter than what I had. Having someone cry over your death would trully mean something, too bad it was just a dream.

Oh yeah. I totally agree! I definitely don't want to be the one crying over that someone. Lol

@Outworld'sGoddess: I put most of my dreams in my diary with the other things I write about in my lifetime.

I had the most beautiful dream last night.

It was about MK9's ending and if Kratos had been canon.
To my knowledge, the dream started here:

Gaaia, that giant earth woman, is walking through the ocean (she's only waist deep in) with Kratos standing chained in the palm of her hand.
Kratos keeps mocking her about how she could never kill him and how he was invincible. Gaaia rips his skin off, but it grows back in a fiery flash. He continues to mock her when something massive can be seen behind them under the waves. Its Poseidon the god of the sea. Kratos stops laughing and in a deep yet calm voice he says to her "Let us keep moving". "You fear him do you not?" "I fear no one!"

Gaaia stops walking and says "Kratos, this shall be good for us." Then a ing MASSIVE wave appears behind them and crashes over them.

This is where it becomes to scenic to describe in words.
Li Mei starts narrating the events. And I swear to you all, her voice must have been that of the angels. I didn't want it to end.
Anyway it shows Gaaia & Kratos' souls underwater. Li Mei says "They look to each other and nod. Then part ways to find eternal peace. But ever since then, I've been seeing these strange fish (Li Mei lives on some island) they seem so elegant.

Then it shows Li Mei dive underwater and just stare off into the distance while she says "And lately, I've been seeing something off in the distance."
Then it shows it. The most beautiful thing to ever be conceived in my mind.
What appears to be a tall not to wide island, floating with only its peak piercing the waves.

And it turns out, thats where Shujinko is.
Foreshadowing MK 10 :cry:

I know it sounds really really stupid.
I know this, but it was a dream. There aren't enough words in existence to get you to visualize what I truly was seeing.
That put me in a good ass mood this morning.

I remember this. I remember this and I crave it to happen again. I haven't dreamed in months.

I was nearing the end of a dream and there was this white guy (I was his pov for some reason though) on the toilet in a suit planning to kill someone (that someone didn't know of course).

The guy who is suppose to die opens the door and the white guy says, "Oh how I hate you so." Then the guy closes the door rolling his eyes or some other displeasing gesture and when the door shuts a spider appears. It had a green and black body and metallic eight legs.

Somehow, I get control of the white guy and use his hand to block the oncoming spider pounce. The spider bites my hand and I wake up scared out of my mind figuring I had just been actually bitten.

Looked into it on the internet and I may have a conflict with my mother or another feminine force. I think its my mom cause I have to tell her that my car is falling apart. wow man, wow

Last night I had a dram that my Dad and stepmom were at a friends house not to far from mine. I run through the night to the house to just say "Hi" and leave. As I'm dashing through the sidewalk, there's headlights on a bike from behind me. It was following but being slow to where I was always ahead of the biker. I reach home and lock the door, then I go to my bedroom and look out the window to find the biker biking right up to my front door! I get close to my bedroom door to hear what was going on and next thing I know I hear the front door open and a really loud sinister laugh. I woke up in fear. I could feel my heart beating faster than usual and it took me about a minute to finally calm down.

What are you doing in my dreams Jade?

EDIT: I just remembered another dream I had last night. I was in some hotel and there was an arcade there and it had a bunch of Ms. Pac-Man and Galaga machines and I was going to play Galaga but before I could all these people rushed the Galaga machines and so then I found a Street Fighter II machine that was open and for some reason it had a dollar bill slot on it and I thought cool, because all I had was a 5 dollar bill and so I put in my 5 bucks but then I noticed on the slot that each credit was 4 bucks and I was like "FOUR BUCKS FOR ONE PLAY? WTF?" and I pressed the coin return button and it returned my 5 bucks as 5 $1 dollar coins, and like one of them was one of the recent gold dollars, but two were the old Susan B Anthony dollar coins, and then the other two were these really old ones that had dates in the 1800s and I thought whoa, that's awesome, and then I showed them to a coworker of mine that was a history buff like me and he was like "dude wat, these are fake" and I was all bummed.

Last edited: