*SPOILERS* Lupinko's SFxTekken Roster Leaked!

Lupinko via Neogaf has pretty much confirmed the following :

Elena
Christie
Bison
Bryan
Gun Jack
Ogre

And he deconfirmed :

karin
r.mika
lee
anna

Bison!?!?!

YES! YES!

Oh main I'm so glad my main in ssf4 is going to be in. Excuse me a celebration is in order

m.jpg

Street Fighter X Tekken producer Yoshinori Ono quietly revealed this image on Twitter, which clearly shows the boot of Asuka Kazama. This confirms the earlier speculations of Asuka's appearance in SF X Tekken, when she "secretly" appeared at the end of one of the earlier trailers for the game.

MeriStation TV posted an interview with Capcom's Seth Killian on Street Fighter X Tekken. Seth recaps what we know about the Gem System so far and also states that the team is far from wrapping up the character roster... Seth also mentions that some fan favorites that we haven't seen in a while will be coming back!

MeriStation TV posted an interview with Capcom's Seth Killian on Street Fighter X Tekken. Seth recaps what we know about the Gem System so far and also states that the team is far from wrapping up the character roster... Seth also mentions that some fan favorites that we haven't seen in a while will be coming back!

Michelle Chang probably?

You know what would be a brilliant idea. If characters like Anna, Armor King, and Eddie Gordo won't make it in the roster, they should at least be DLC outfits. Meaning...

Nina's DLC outfit would be Anna Williams, Christie's DLC outfit would be Eddie Gordo (they did it in the Tekken series many times), and King's DLC outfit should be Armor King.

You know what would be a brilliant idea. If characters like Anna, Armor King, and Eddie Gordo won't make it in the roster, they should at least be DLC outfits. Meaning...

Nina's DLC outfit would be Anna Williams, Christie's DLC outfit would be Eddie Gordo (they did it in the Tekken series many times), and King's DLC outfit should be Armor King.

As long as their voices, intros, winposes and stuff like that are original, fine by me.

High quality screenshots of the first SF X TK alternate costumes have been released! What's interesting is that these character-specific costumes are inspired by characters from the opposite franchise. One of the screens also gives an early look into the game's Customize Mode, where players can visually alter the characters.

High quality screenshots of the first SF X TK alternate costumes have been released! What's interesting is that these character-specific costumes are inspired by characters from the opposite franchise. One of the screens also gives an early look into the game's Customize Mode, where players can visually alter the characters.

Who's Poison dressed as? To me, she looks like Jade in MK9 oO

Edit: And Lili dressed as Poison is sooo hot.