*SPOILERS* Lupinko's SFxTekken Roster Leaked!

MileenaK

Official Street Fighter x Tekken Thread

Lupinko's List is proven to be WRONG! So I will change this thread to the official Street Fighter x Tekken Thread! =]

Last edited:
May sound ignorant, but since they don't have:

Spoiler:
Armor King

I'm not buying this.

Capcom is recognized for having lots of DLC ;) I am very satisfied with the starting roster.

I think they are more known for releasing updated versions of the game only a few months after the original came out -.-"

Anyway I'm a little dissapointed in this list I mean do we really need all of these
Spoiler:
clone characters like Ryu, Ken, evil Ryu, Akuma and Sagat for SF and Heihachi, Jin, Kazuya, and Lars for tekken? And no Lei Wulong?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! No Eddie Gordo either? You will put in someone lame as hell like Lars and not put in two characters with incrdibly unique playstyles?! Capcom I am dissapoint

I think they are more known for releasing updated versions of the game only a few months after the original came out -.-"

Anyway I'm a little dissapointed in this list I mean do we really need all of these
Spoiler:
clone characters like Ryu, Ken, evil Ryu, Akuma and Sagat for SF and Heihachi, Jin, Kazuya, and Lars for tekken? And no Lei Wulong?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! No Eddie Gordo either? You will put in someone lame as hell like Lars and not put in two characters with incrdibly unique playstyles?! Capcom I am dissapoint

They can't keep everybody satisfied. I am satisfied with this list myself, but there will be people who's not.

Even though one of my favorites didn't make it, its GREAT to see Tekken 3 Yoshimitsu again.

Holy cow, all my favorite characters from both sides are in this. Well, actually, only
Spoiler:
Necro
is missing.

Where did you get that info from?

I'm not doubting it, its probably true but where did you get the image from?

Sorry guys I did not know where was the best place to ask this and did not want to make a whole thread. I was going to ask you if the prologues and endings in SF4, SSF4 and SSF4 Arcade Edition are all the same…Also is SSF4 A.E worth buying given that Street Fighter x Tekken will have the same gameplay + additional characters??? I had SF4 when it came out but got pissed at Capcom because they released SSF4 and I sold it. I never bought SSF4 or SSF4 A.E

I wonder if there will be people who refuse to buy this over one of their characters being missing. Lupinko's been right twice before to my knowledge so if this is it it's not a disaster.

Spoiler:
Lili, Alisa and Asuka, YAY! Now I can finally consider buying this game. But no Anna... :( Well, maybe in Super Street Fighter x Tekken.

I'm more or less satisfied with that roster.
Spoiler:
No Blanka or Eddy Gordo...but they threw Sodom in, so it evens out a little.

Last edited:
No spoilers please, do NOT post the people who are in, or who are not in without using the spoiler tab.

Last edited: