A Spammer's excuse

ctth75

By far, the most hilarious message I've received. I met this Noob Saibot spammer and he does the normal things, like we've all seen. So I tell the chat room about his intentions if you play him. This upsets him, and he sends me a long string of very nasty messages. But this one was by far the best:
(word for word)
"the reason y dnt know combos is bcuz im busy working making really good $$$$$
Care to show your after game message story? I feel as though their is another thread like this, but this message was just too funny to be posed with a bunch of other ones.

there has been threads like this, but this story takes the win as the dumbest

lol "I been really busy making $$$$"? oh god thats funny

That's actually pretty common from what I've seen. Just about every rage message involves claims of someone have more of a life then their target. Care to explain what makes it so special?

Just using my psychic abilities that I was born with... I'm going to guess this guy beat you and you were salty about it and decided to go back and forth with him which led to said message which also led to this thread.

Damn, I'm good.

Just using my psychic abilities that I was born with... I'm going to guess this guy beat you and you were salty about it and decided to go back and forth with him which led to said message which also led to this thread.

Damn, I'm good.

Yep, bravo. I was salty, but once he sent this message I knew the whole world had to see it. I mean, you can just sense the dumbness from the writing.

I respect your honesty.

Really, though, what else do you expect from the average Noob Saibot player?

I respect your honesty.

Really, though, what else do you expect from the average Noob Saibot player?

I've fought one good Noob player who knew how to work the blackholes and everything. But yeah, other than him, it's all real disappointment.

"I have a Life."
"No Your a Spammer."
"Hit up training and get good."
The list go's on.

Here's the short story:

1st round: He won
2nd round: I won

3rd round: He spammed the net (Cyrax) over and over, the reason? 'To get his meter up'
He says he cant do good combos, funny since he pulled of a 20 FREAKIN HIT COMBO ON ME.

I came across one guy, i had just beaten him in a player match and i get a message telling me I suck and should sell the game. I replied with "How do I suck I beat you? and then he just unloads with "You have no life, get a life bro I mean seriously the only reason your record looks good is because you rage quit seriously just sell the game and get over the fact you suck." I responded with "I won, your mad, get blocked, have an ice day:)"
By far one of the stupidest ive gotten.