Squares

Combo breakers, if I remember right. You got three every match to use whenever.

When the red one lights up, it means you're in danger of a stage fatality. The yellow one means you're in danger of some non-fatal stage hazard. I'm not entirely sure about the blue one.

When the red one lights up, it means you're in danger of a stage fatality. The yellow one means you're in danger of some non-fatal stage hazard. I'm not entirely sure about the blue one.

I did a search with your explanation love cowboy and found this:
"Under your lifebar you will see that there are 3 little cells. Those empty cells are triggered depending on where you are on the screen. If the cell flashes red, it usually means you are up close and vulnerable. If you start to walk back you willl see the yellow cell flash, which is a caution meter. And blue means you are completed safe from any attack while it is flashing. It's useful for AI but completely unpredictable in Versus mode."

from: http://www.mksecrets.net/index.php?section=kolumn&lang=eng&contentID=4200

I did a search with your explanation love cowboy and found this:
"Under your lifebar you will see that there are 3 little cells. Those empty cells are triggered depending on where you are on the screen. If the cell flashes red, it usually means you are up close and vulnerable. If you start to walk back you willl see the yellow cell flash, which is a caution meter. And blue means you are completed safe from any attack while it is flashing. It's useful for AI but completely unpredictable in Versus mode."

from: http://www.mksecrets.net/index.php?section=kolumn&lang=eng&contentID=4200

Um, no. I know I'm right about the yellow and red. Test it yourself and pay attention this time. You'll see.

OMG PEOPLE
He's talking about Deception, not MK9. Just because it's in the hot topics that doesn't mean it's about the latest game

You mind specifying who you're talking to? I count 4 people before you who responded, and two of them clearly know he's talking about Deception

Squares are awesome! Not only do they have four sides but get this, they're all even in length! Triangles are almost as good but IMO squares are the shizz nittle bam snip snap shat!.....wait....Oooohhhh! Aaaawww :( I thought you guys were talkin bout shapes...dammit! (Slowly turns and walks away.)

Um, no. I know I'm right about the yellow and red. Test it yourself and pay attention this time. You'll see.

Actually, I don't have MKD. In fact, I'm trying to choose between it and Armageddon.
I borrowed MKA from a friend, so I alrealdy know the game mechanics and stuff. Otherwise, I never played Deception, but due to all the opinions about this game I searched about some gameplay on youtube. Then, I was curious about the :quoties:squares:quoties: or :quoties:cells:quoties:
:razz:

Squares are awesome! Not only do they have four sides but get this, they're all even in length! Triangles are almost as good but IMO squares are the shizz nittle bam snip snap shat!.....wait....Oooohhhh! Aaaawww :( I thought you guys were talkin bout shapes...dammit! (Slowly turns and walks away.)

Triangles are way better than squares you stupid noob

Actually, I don't have MKD. In fact, I'm trying to choose between it and Armageddon.
I borrowed MKA from a friend, so I alrealdy know the game mechanics and stuff. Otherwise, I never played Deception, but due to all the opinions about this game I searched about some gameplay on youtube. Then, I was curious about the :quoties:squares:quoties: or :quoties:cells:quoties:
:razz:

I would suggest MKD, but that's just me.

I watched more videos and start to get it. When you land a a punch, you red cell blink. When your oponnent is launched in air, his blue cell blink. But I didn't understand it totally.

I would suggest MKD, but that's just me.

tks for the tip

EDIT: is it possible to fight in air in MKD??

Funny, the whole time I played this game I ignored those boxes and never learned the true meaning of them. :p

I believe I remember red meaning you were launching an attack.

If you were hit whilst the red bar is glowing (During your attack) you receive extra damage.

Can't remember the other two.

I am 99% sure that the YELLOW box is a Death trap warning. Everytime someone is on the edge of the map it glows yellow. I may be wrong but hey.........

The RED box is for getting extra damage to your strikes.

The BLUE box.......I don't know yet lol