Official Hip-Hop/Rap Thread

Re: Rap Muzik.

yea i herd of MF Doom.. I dont like his muzik.. i found out about cus I had his nike dunkz the MF Doom, and then I sold them for 250 :D

yea i herd of MF Doom.. I dont like his muzik.. i found out about cus I had his nike dunkz the MF Doom, and then I sold them for 250 :D

Doom is an acquired taste. i could understand not liking him though, his raps aren't always accessible but he's pretty clever when he's hitting on all cylinders.

and Aldo what album is that Z-ro song these days off of? i heard it sometime last year and thought he was releasing new music? and Aldo you should check out Point Blank, if you like Z-ro and texas rap. I assume you already know this though and i'm probably preaching to the choir.

I am actaully into his old muzik and I get hooked on it that I forget about new music lol. And yeah I will check into that dude!

i be makin moves everyday how you gonna say i dont kno about the streets?? lol jus 2 let u know, you never kno whos in the other side of that computer.. for all you kno i coulda been the one who put dat burner 2 your chest and made you walk home barefoot wit no cash lol.. im jus sayin i dont kno how anyone culd respect a ni66a wit a face like dat lol i mean if a person like dat came up 2 me on sum real grimey sh1t all ima do is use him.. gass him up on dat yeah u got it.. and end up selln dat ni66a out 2 tha same person i made him put werk on hahaha. das jus me tho if you wanna end up being bffs wit a ni66a like that thats you thats your reputation not mine. am not being a hater but im jus sayin wat i does. and another thing i never said hes not from da hood im juus sayin i doubt ni66as respect him for puttin in work dey prob do for the music doe

You know what little boy? I DON'T GIVE A ****! Just stick to you pretty boy swag shit. Hahaha you too funny, I didn't know you had to be kute to be real. And plus, I stopped all that shit just so I kan make it somewhere in life kause it was a smart move. Bye little kid.

STR8YAMS is the kinda person that makes it hard to find real rap music anywhere.
I hate people like him.
I've lived in hard places all my life, I've seen hard shit since I was 14 and I've had to do things no one should ever have to do.
And you ****ing chose to do those things, and for what? Because some rapper said to? No mother****er. I had to do it to make ends meet. Hungry, cold, and sleeping in a goddamn apartment with no ac, heat, beds or couches.
The shit you take for granted come back to bite you in the ass later in life.

STR8YAMS is the kinda person that makes it hard to find real rap music anywhere.
I hate people like him.
I've lived in hard places all my life, I've seen hard shit since I was 14 and I've had to do things no one should ever have to do.
And you ****ing chose to do those things, and for what? Because some rapper said to? No mother****er. I had to do it to make ends meet. Hungry, cold, and sleeping in a goddamn apartment with no ac, heat, beds or couches.
The shit you take for granted come back to bite you in the ass later in life.

He listens to pretty boy swag muzik and thinks people who aren't kute aren't real.
I actually live in the ghetto and did stupid shit like him. But for what? Kause of that shit, I am on probation till I am 18(been on it since 14). But lets just leave him alone bro. Let him do want pleases him.

He listens to pretty boy swag muzik and thinks people who aren't kute aren't real.
I actually live in the ghetto and did stupid shit like him. But for what? Kause of that shit, I am on probation till I am 18(been on it since 14). But lets just leave him alone bro. Let him do want pleases him.

I don't leave anyone like him alone.
They don't deserve to not hear my words anymore.
Hey STR8YAMS, how many idiots does it take like you to figure out how to operate a weapon? 2 or 3?
I dare you to walk into my hometown with your ********. You'd be buried in the woods in .5 seconds.
Not a threat by me, but by the REAL gangsters in my town.

Thats hard time for you man sorry to hear that. It sucks to come back to this thread and see doom being dissed though, especially when he's been in the music before that swag stuff existed.

hey DCP how did Celph Titled Nineteen Ninety Now sound? I got interested once i heard how he was using Buckwild's unused beats from the 90's. I love D.I.T.C and i thought the concept was ill. I don't listen to celph or the demi gods that much but i like what i've heard. whatever happened to that guy they use to run with Rise? he was nice as hell[/url]

That album is DOPE. Beats really take you to back in the day. Check out the video for "Mad Ammo" Celph is even playing MK on the Genesis in that video haha. I liked it a lot but to be honest I prefer the stuff he does with Army of the Pharaohs and Demigodz.

And lmao at Str8 whatever the hell his name is. "he's making moves everyday." Dudes probably selling weed to 8th graders and calling that making moves hahaha. Stop posting, you sound foolish.

And lmao at Str8 whatever the hell his name is. "he's making moves everyday." Dudes probably selling weed to 8th graders and calling that making moves hahaha. Stop posting, you sound foolish.

Can I give you a million rep points for this? Or a cookie?

Thats hard time for you man sorry to hear that. It sucks to come back to this thread and see doom being dissed though, especially when he's been in the music before that swag stuff existed.
Thats why we keep the muzik going and let him know wussup!

Lol I know right! Hahaha. I got kaught with 71grams of ya-yo(got me locked up and probation) and use to steal drugs. That kid is on that baby shit and apparently you have to be kute to be real.

Can I give you a million rep points for this? Or a cookie?

I got you.

Serious note:
Lets get back on topic. Anyone of you guys know that those famous people sold their soul to the devil.

And who lets do a little battle.
Here is walka flaka's(that dude's favorite rapper) song O let do it:

And here is Z-ro's version(my favorite rapper)

And lil wayne's version(his other favorite rapper):

Which version is better?

Waka Flame and Lil Wayne are and always will be on that weak shit.
I don't even have to listen to that shit to know that your dude is already harder and better.
I stand by my word, dudes a puss.

Waka Flame and Lil Wayne are and always will be on that weak shit.
I don't even have to listen to that shit to know that your dude is already harder and better.
I stand by my word, dudes a puss.

Have you heard any of the song I put up of him?

Have you heard any of the song I put up of him?

Nah man. I've been on a Bizzy Bone and Deez Nuts kick.
(Deez Nuts is a rap/hardcore punk group)
I can't seem to listen to anything besides them and my favorite band The Ghost Inside.
I'll give it a shot when my mind will allow.

The only Rap I listen too are the Wu-Tang Clan, Onyx, 2Pac, Sticky Fingaz(Blacktrash album), and Eminem(Slim Shady LP).

Awesome to see that people really know their rap on here. Has anybody else listened to those "Gold N' Fly" and "Ocarina of Rhyme" mixtapes? Those things are AMAZING. Here are two of my favorites from each mixtape.