Which DLC character do you NOT want to see

Revz

Been messing around with MK Deception recently and noticed many of the characters play exactly like the characters who are missing from Deadly Alliance (the game before it).

With all the possibilities of characters NRS could add who do you think would be a complete waste of space and we should just forget about their existence in the MK universe? Explain your reasoning as well as to why they should be forgotten

Keep it to characters that have already been in a MK game and keep the Freddy hate to the 10 million other threads on it plz...

For me it's: Kira, Blaze, Ashrah, Darrius. Boring characters, very derivative gameplay

Been messing around with MK Deception recently and noticed many of the characters play exactly like the characters who are missing from Deadly Alliance (the game before it).

With all the possibilities of characters NRS could add who do you think would be a complete waste of space and we should just forget about their existence in the MK universe? Explain your reasoning as well as to why they should be forgotten

Keep it to characters that have already been in a MK game and keep the Freddy hate to the 10 million other threads on it plz...

For me it's: Kira, Blaze, Ashrah, Darrius. Boring characters, very derivative gameplay

Don't worry none of those characters will be DLC or any other character from MKDA and up.

For me I don't want to see Kai or Jarek but thats it really.

I like Ashrah and Blaze, Kai and Taven and those noobs HELL NO (i like wierd people: Moloch, Meat, Drahmin ect ect)

Rieko
never understood why people like him.

MK4 version looks like Reed Richards with face paint on
MKA version is just a dumbass barbarian shao kahn suckoff

kira, ashrah, kobra, drahmin, darrius, dairou, mavado, and hsu hao all get my vote

them and guest characters lol

The best post UMK3 character is already in the game, Kenshi.

Then, keep Havik, Fujin and Cyber Smoke (MK3) and burn the rest in hell.
Though I wouldn't mind if Li Mei and Reiko made it as DLC or in MK10, but the rest please, dont return.

Mostly are new characters from MK:DA, MK:D and... Jarrek from MK4...

I only liked Shujinko, Kenshi, Mavado(he should loose the hookswords tho) and Havik. Li-Mei and Ashrah could fit, they just need some re-design on looks and moves.

The rest can fit beter in games like Tekken or DOA.

As long as they're NOT guest characters, I welcome any MK character DLC.

NRS has proven that they can give ANY previously shitty character a good revamp, in MK 9.
Sheeva and Stryker are proof of that.

As long as they're NOT guest characters, I welcome any MK character DLC.

NRS has proven that they can give ANY previously shitty character a good revamp, in MK 9.
Sheeva and Stryker are proof of that.

These are my sentiments exactly.

I like most of the new characters in MK4, but I can't say the same of new characters in later games. There are very few that I consider original as a fighter (in game) or memorable as a person (in story). There isn't much that is redeemable about them.

But I do think this can be changed, because of the work done for MK9 and its DLC (not counting Kratos or Freddy Krueger, of course). I didn't much like Kenshi before this game, but he has improved a good deal.

Instead of adding more guests to MK9, I'd much rather see any of the unused MK characters revamped.

Last edited:
I don't care who they bring back, as long as it isn't crappy copy paste moves like they did in Deception. I just want a little more originality and unique movesets.

I didn't like how they moved some movesets from MKDA to MKD on a different character. It fit for some, but was still meh for me.

Hsu Hao, Taven, Deagon, Mokap, and Mavado. There all boring and generic, and I don't want to see them ever again.

i HATED kobra, hsu hao, jarek, and dairou. kobra= ken from street fighter, hsu hao & dairou & Jarek = very I mean VERY boring gameplay and fatalities. i wouldn't mind anyone else though, and if we were to have one more guest character or a guest for MK10 i would love to see Issac Clarke from the Dead Space series. In my opinion he fits perfectly. I mean how could they not come up for an awesome story for a space zombie killing maniac with a straight jacket under his badass armor.