EVO 2011 Mortal Kombat Stream...

Re: No MK9 on the Evo2011 Stream??

There will be a stream of MK at EVO, I believe it will be on the offcast.

that link dosn't show mk in the schedual, and the tym link has no url...

How do you watch it on ps3 anyway? I did some gogole but no one tells you how it seams to be assumed that I know how to watch streams on ps3

that link dosn't show mk in the schedual, and the tym link has no url...

How do you watch it on ps3 anyway? I did some gogole but no one tells you how it seams to be assumed that I know how to watch streams on ps3

Oh, its just showing MK's finals; sorry just noticed that. As for the second part of your question, theres a program on PS3 called Playstation Home; its like a social/virtual hub for gamers to meet together; you can create a virtual avatar (or just put anything together). Anyway, theres a space (should be front page in the Playstation Home menu) where you can go and watch it.

Sony is using this Evo Stream as a test for their streaming tech, so thats why you probably didn't hear much about other streams on PS3.

Tom Brady confirmed on the stream that Sub-Zero will be buffed soon. He will be able to slide under all high projectiles (Mileena's Sais, Tsung's Straight Skulls) and that his EX slide will have super armor.

Hell yeah! Subbie is my main and damn does he need it! Glad NRS is listening to TB. Are any TRMK forum members participating in this tourney? Just curious.

Wow really? Why are you buffing a character that is already a super character to begin with?

You know im not really impressed with a lot of these players at EVO. I know im not there and have no room to talk but man I should have gone to this thing for fun because I KNOW that I could have beaten some of them. Most of them are truly pros and would have kicked my ass in seconds but other guys are just getting the floor mopped up with them

Last edited by a moderator:
You know im not really impressed with a lot of these players at EVO. I know im not there and have no room to talk but man I should have gone to this thing for fun because I KNOW that I could have beaten some of them. Most of them are truly pros and would have kicked my ass in seconds but other guys are just getting the floor mopped up with them

You will see more impressive matches in the finals, this is where the bad players get weeded out.

Wow really? Why are you buffing a character that is already a super character to begin with?

To be fair, its retarded that Reptile can slide under projectiles, but Sub can't. I always thought that was weird, so its more of a fix, imo.

Hell yeah! Subbie is my main and damn does he need it! Glad NRS is listening to TB. Are any TRMK forum members participating in this tourney? Just curious.

SaibotMK and JT Circus are there off the top of my head, I believe DCP as well.

SaibotMK was looking great in the Pre-EVO show matches last night, he held his own against MichaelAngelo.

I look forward to his matches, I'm hopeful that he will do well.

Is this only today or is it an all weekend thing?

OH GOD THAT BLACK GUY IN THE KITANA COSPLAY!!! >_<

What has been seen cannot be unseen

lol at Jediroths family just standing there all bored not giving a single f*ck about him winning. You can tell in the wifes head she is saying "this is what you spend all your time doing... playing videogames... thats it ive had ENOUGH as soon as we get home either the games go or I GO"

OH GOD THAT BLACK GUY IN THE KITANA COSPLAY!!! >_<

What has been seen cannot be unseen

malekitana.jpg

bahahahaha