Doom (game)

i hope they make it harder to do the execution moves. and I don't like how the enemies drop health when they die. cant there be health boxes around?

i hope they make it harder to do the execution moves. and I don't like how the enemies drop health when they die. cant there be health boxes around?

There are boxes. But that execution is a risky option in my opinion. I am not sure if demons keep attacking you while you're executing someone or not. But I think it is pretty smart that you can replenish your health with an execution. Not to mention, you have a pretty high chance of not getting an execution if you blow a demon apart, and you have to get very close to execute him in the first place. Trailer maybe didn't show that, but I imagine demons getting in your face and blocking your way. So it is all good in my books.

For games like DOOM 3 that would have been an overkill and made game super easy, as you only encountered a small amount of demons and it was more about reacting fast enough and dodging, rather than just mindlessly destroying all demons.

Finally a game that's even worth the 70 dollar price tag. Customize your own levels and share them with the community? The game would be played for years to come.

Finally a game that's even worth the 70 dollar price tag. Customize your own levels and share them with the community? The game would be played for years to come.
Nintendo already did that with Super Mario Maker.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Nintendo already did that with Super Mario Maker.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

but making Doom levels will be better than making Mario levels. I have Super Mario Maker and there is several things missing that were in the old Mario games. they even deleted one of my levels from online I spent lots of time making and wont let me re upload it. grrrrr!!!

Games are $70 in Canada?
Anyways, while Doom looks really awesome, I'll wait for it to drop in price.

The 1 game for 2016 that warrants the $60 (US) / $70 (Canadian) price tag (for me) is Dishonored 2.
Aside from that game, any other game that's coming out prior to November 2016 can wait until Black Friday sales drops.

This is one of the few games I'm going to get this year that I'm going to stream the fvck out of on Twitch.

80 dollars for a game here...

Damn.
Where at?

I shit you not. I wish it weren't true.

Wow.
I wish you guys didn't have that $10 price hike.
Is it like that even for games that are made by Ubisoft Montreal, which is more local in the country, or just foreign games?

Far Cry 3, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, Child of Light, Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed Unity, Assassin's Creed Rogue, Far Cry 4, The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, Far Cry Primal, For Honor
Were all of those all $70, as well when they were new?

Damn.
I wish you guys didn't have that $10 price hike.
Is it like that even for games that are made by Ubisoft Montreal, which is more local in the country, or just foreign games?

Far Cry 3, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, Child of Light, Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed Unity, Assassin's Creed Rogue, Far Cry 4, The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, Far Cry Primal, For Honor
Were all of those all $70, as well when they were new?

Back then X360/PS3 was worth $60 now when next gen comes out 70 dollars for even a standard edition. It's stupid, even with Ubisoft games recent ones though; ex. Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Far Cry: Primal, Siege etc...

Luckily I had to rely on the almighty Gaben to lower the price of Rogue which is usually $30 to $11 for me to even get it.

grrrrr!! is the collector's edition even available in Canada??? it won't let me pre order it at the Doom website or the Bethesda store. I have also went to EB Games several times since it was announced and I still cant pre order it from there. also on the Doom website you can order it in several countries including USA. like wtf????

Last edited: