If you were Ed Boon what would yo do for a new MK

Mortal Kombat Komplete

I would include every character ever from MK. I'd also give them every costume and fatality they ever had too. I'd also include every level ever created. All fatalities, babalities, animalities, bruatilities and friendships would be included. All bosses would be playable and would have fatalites. The krypt would include no silly pictures (if those were included in the game at all they would be available by default). Unlockable in the krypt would be characters, costumes, backgrounds, and finishing moves (and as you unlock the finishing move it would include a video of it and the instructions on how to perform it). I Know this will probably never happen, but it would be a nice way of finishing this generation of video system installment of MK. It would be similar to the Mortal Kombat Trilogy. The character endings should be cg. Come on, two pictures, and an audio track, give me a break we are not playing on the genesis anymore. Dead or Alive has awesome endings, can Boon and company not live up to Itagaki and team ninja? Get rid of konquest mode if they have to (and the extra mini games). It's a fighting game. All characters...beautifully rendered in new generation graphics...it doesn't get much better. It could be called Mortal Kombat Komplete. I'd buy it for 50 bucks rather than waiting until its a cheap game like I did for DA and am going to do for Deception.

Yeah i would want all the MK characters too, that would be cool! I also think that they should have every costume change and that the endings should be like actual movies not two still photos. :D [/b]

what i would do? BRING ALL THE FIGHTERS BACK!!! *NOT LIU KANG* oh baby and even new ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahhahaahhaahahah!!!!! i would also make it 3-d and.....umm....... you can even edit your fu%$ing fighter!!!!!!! yeah! and even people from other fighting games!!!! they work together on this!!!! muahahahahahahahhaahahah!!!!!!! such as this when this guy used a weapon thats not his!!!!!
11.jpg

now ill think more for MORE ideas.....

I think one more fighter that doesn't have everyone is due. There were three MK's before MKT and while there have been three 3d ones since (4, DA, D)... I think we all agree that 4 wasn't of the greatest quality.

Thus, I think they should do one more game along the lines of D and DA and then do one with every character.

i agree about babalities and animalities..
next i would make a free for all with up to 4 players
then i would make kobra and kira and all that crap kombatants die or at least keep their moves and styles and assign them to some other classic combatant...like sektor maybe!
i would take all the not dead kombatants from previous MKs and put em all together
i would kill bosses like moloch ( whos moloch after all! )
and i would take back someone like shao khan motaro or kintaro...saying that they werent really dead(like liu kang after all!)
i would take out anti-kombos
i would make special moves (the ones that u do by just pressing the special move button....) different..so that u could stop them by just blocking them..i mean that the fact that u cant block em is totally unfair!

and ...i think thats it

maybe some new REASONABLE fighter..not like kobra

i agree with bringing back all the characters, also have mk1 as a playable minigame, 2 on1, 3 on1 matches, recreate all original music.

I would add a new point of view...like in football how you can play as if you are looking out of the players eyes...add a fighting mode in first person.

Also, in racing games, you can replay the race and it add special angles and such...add a replay option.

T

Softballonefive said:
I would add a new point of view...like in football how you can play as if you are looking out of the players eyes...add a fighting mode in first person.

Also, in racing games, you can replay the race and it add special angles and such...add a replay option.

eww :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

my sig. would be the current fighter select screen i have in mind. not much people i know............. *EDIT:Holy crap! that pic was huge! i removed it* *EDIT:*sigh* i had to edit again here: Storyline to The new Mortal Kombat (this will sound stupid i know it!) They have kicked Onaga's ass to hell....everyone is happy! but, some how they gone beserk! everyone wants to kill eachother for no damn reason! (this is crazy...... i think i'll stop now....)
2.jpg
and i will have all the Areas u fight in....... return! like the Bank from Mortal Kombat 3/UMK3/MKT

I would attemot to make a First Person Fighting game... Kinda like a shoot-em-up game, but without the guns.

the guy with the fake scorpion pic gave me an idea. a fourth fighting style for each character, which allows you to fight in the same style as the opposite character, so that any two characters can fight in the same style, but with their respective special moves available to them. then you can see who knows the style better. they need to add some of my character ideas too. hehehe. but i dont have a scanner so i cant present them to u guys just yet. unfortunate.

I got 2 ideas. I think there should be a Create-a-Fighter mode and if u know the combination of your enemies fatallity's, u can use them.

i think that they just should bring them all, even moloch (after all he is from MK right?).
when i say bring them all i mean shang tsung from MK1, MK2, MK3 and MKDA and so on!! all fatalitys and stage fatalitys and death traps! all stages! i'm not a big fan of babalitys, animalitys, friendships and brutalitys..
the kreate-a-kombatant option is a very cool idea!!
and it could have a hidden character like chameleon in MKT!
i don't care if it is in 3d or just 2d

scorpion'sting said:
i think that they just should bring them all, even moloch (after all he is from MK right?).
when i say bring them all i mean shang tsung from MK1, MK2, MK3 and MKDA and so on!! all fatalitys and stage fatalitys and death traps! all stages! i'm not a big fan of babalitys, animalitys, friendships and brutalitys..
the kreate-a-kombatant option is a very cool idea!!
and it could have a hidden character like chameleon in MKT!
i don't care if it is in 3d or just 2d

Agreed. 'Nuf said.

they should go back to the 2d form, make them look realistic instead of cartoonish. and have every MK fighter ever in the game. Bring back the nastalgia...the pit, and everything from the good ol days with some new stuff. They could make this game pretty easy i would think. Plus maybe go into the online mode better. set up tournaments and stuff like that .

This is my real story:
The Fake MK storyline.... By: Zombie_loser_kang
Onaga failed to rule the world. Shujinko Managed to HURT Onaga but not kill him.
In Fact, every single kombatent tryed to kick Onaga's ass but Onaga was too damn strong..
The battle kontinues........2 years later.....Onaga finds Shao Kahn... "How the hell are
u alive Shao Kahn?!" Onaga Yelled......Shao Kahn wanted to join forces with him....along
with Goro......(Important note:This is my made up story......so this is just a reminder
this doesnt really happen) and Kintaro......and all his dudes that worked for him (not
Ermac and Rain etc. the guys who are good now,dont work for Shao Kahn....Goro.....
just lemme go on!) Shao Kahn and Onaga ruled the WORLD!!!!! chaos ruled the world as well.
because one day...a portal opened!!! EVeryone (from every fighting game) came in MK world!
"OMFG!!! WTF?!" Onaga and Shao Kahn wondered.......This will be a whole new kind of Kombat.
Meet..........MORTAL KOMBAT:KICK ASS ALLIANCE (sorry for stupid name)
(BIOS! COMING SOON! Geez this is getting on my head to much.....)